The Corroboree
.:Shadow:.

Wanted: Spore Prints

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i've posted, although i still read these forums regularly =)

I have recently brought a microscopy set and would love to research some cool organisms. So if anyone has a few different strains or a few (5) good cubansis spores they could part with, it would be much appreciated!!

I can trade someone 20 HBWR pods, few grams of Blue-Lotus & 5g of Syrian Rue seeds for the trouble if needed.

Thanks again guys & looking forward to experiment with this =D

Shadow.

This isn't the same user as me.

However, to avoid further confusion, I'll change my display name.

Edited by Shadow2

Obviously being sneaky trying to get double the amount of prints. Ha

Weird: this post from today looks very similar... Not sayin' it's the same guy, just kinda unusual that there's a sudden glut of peeps asking for cube prints with rue and HBWR in exchange.

Weird: this post from today looks very similar... Not sayin' it's the same guy, just kinda unusual that there's a sudden glut of peeps asking for cube prints with rue and HBWR in exchange.

well technicaly i asked to "buy" it , an also offered other prints as trade as well and i certainly dont find anything unusual about asking about perfectly legit legal things as im not in the habbit of saying one thing an doing another like some

i would prefer if you didnt bring me into this suspected multiple user thing either

Mr_PinK

Sorry, Pink. Not saying you (or anyone else, for that matter) are doing anything forbidden or cheeky, nor did I mean to imply that you might. Just noticing a couple of coincidences, is all. It's unusual in that three quite similar posts have popped up a few hours apart from each other. They don't usually cluster like that.

Friends again? :innocent_n:

what?..lol

I've only got one account on here, and really post (but am on the forums a fair bit ;) )

i'm near townsville and will be able to look at heaps of cool organisms soon, just watched a doco and was interested in acquiring some samples...

There pretty costless, i'm looking at just enough to share some around so 5people can study each strain ;)

and think what i'm offering is pretty decent =)

I've got all sorts or cool things out the back, just pm if interested in trading

and sorry if my name has caused any dispute <3

oh, there a few hours apart?

sorry, i can see where your coming form now, haha