The Corroboree
incognito

acacia experts? keen 4 a bushwalk?

well hope they r still coming, havent heard back from them? maybee ive been stood up? bwaaaaaaaaaa :wacko:

check your pms.. sent one a little earlier..

realllly? or r u fuken with me? i distrust men wit a moustache.

ive been told by """""""""experts""""""""""" that no active acacias grow out here. however ive had """""""""""""""""""""experts"""""""""""""""""""""" at ega, in particular a cerrtain someone who gave tolks on subs, tell me that subs dont grow out here either. but guess what, we picked close to a kg fresh from the bp carpark garden :P

I've found subs near Orange, so it's definitely not true.

first subs i ever found where growing at the orange hortcultural tafe complex carpark. i nearly parked on them.

there are subs IN orange, as a matter of fact theres no need to go any further, plus an hr west where i am, and neighbouring towns. i had them growing in my backyard. seems they r all over the central west when the conditions are right.

campers are set and expidition is ready, hope to have some nice-ish photos for yall. watch this space!!

Edited by incognito

marcel, interesting to know your thesis topic. would like to know if you know the plant marlpu, that the aboriginal name from around bourke up to the qld, sa and nt border is where it is found. i forget which language it comes from now.

incog, you a funny bastard have a good one, i reckon all acacia's are interesting, if they contain dmt or not. fuck decemeber go now and then again in december enjoy fullas

Velvet: I was just kidding about the Acacia alkaloids thesis. I'm a Fine Arts graduate, with 70's poststructuralism and video art as my areas of study. I wouldn't know an alkaloid from a hemorrhoid (I suppose both can alter one's state of consciousness in their own way :wink: ). I was just stirring poor ol' Incognito up. And I think it worked :lol:

Sarcasm doesn't always carry across well on forums...

Incog and others: enjoy your hike. I'd love to join you on the next outing!

cool marcel, this plant is elusive to me but of great interest to me, anyway while we at derailing incog's thread.

do you know where i can get oil based dyes from being an artist you may know, they need to be soluble in parrafin oil or veg oil, and not soluble in water

cheers preferably melbourne

can we keep Marcel? please Torsten?:wub:

Velvet: Try this mob. I think they now have a shop in Melbourne, but they also ship around Australia.

Incog, with the way you're going, it's my wife's permission you're gonna have to get, not Torsten. :lol:

awesome thanks marcel

weather forecast is - pssing down all weekend up until tues :(

we should organise another date :(

Oh, I was just about to ask for pics, but see it didn't actually happen after all. It was that little violin that did it. :wink:

okay well im gonna go up for a look this weekend if anyones keen to join?

was EPIC. no photos to report. maybee one, chathairpie has a pic of a weird growth coming out of a eucalypt that appears to have a fungus growing on the bottom of it.

not much bushwalking was to be had, but plenty of crystals, flourescent insectoids and burnt kindles. and almost a burnt ega ticket.

and way to many nangs.

Wow. I really did miss out. You had me fooled into thinking you'd just be tick-collecting and getting sneeze attacks under fuzzy yellow wattles...