The Corroboree
7baz

producing DMT in the brain naturally

i dont know guys....

20 bucks for mp3 files...

99% success rate....

90 days refund guarantee

beta-Carboline β-Carboline (9H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole) is an organic amine that is the prototype of a class of compounds known as β-carbolines.

beta.pngbeta2.png

Until now there has never been an available or reliable process that teaches an individual how to naturally release DMT from the brain. All previous methods were based on an intimate understanding of complex indigenous cultural beliefs that triggered emotional responses, which in turn released DMT in the brain.

link.... DMT

Edited by 7baz

http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/

http://uazu.net/sbagen/

techniques that use the frequency following response are in my experience always idiosyncratic, differing in effects for different people, i doubt you'll get a dmt hit from a song like this. i might be wrong but if you master iether 1 of the 2 open source generators you'll be able to check the effects of different frequencies for yourself, just learn it for about half hour, it will save you $20

Edited by bulls on parade

I thought it was still unknown where DMT was produced in the human body.. Strassman just theorized that it's produced in the brain.

bulls on parade.. i have been listening to pure binural tones for years , one thing i have sincerely notice is that if i fall asleep while listening to a alpha or delta wave or even mega wave my dreams change , its so weird.

i did a lil more reseach into the link ,.. its more leading to a phoney :(

there is even bad reports about the guy behind it.. a scam artist perhaps ? but then where he get all this knowledge from ? people higher up trying to debunk him ?

i dont know...

most scams are easy to hand pick , but this Higher Balance Institute has been around for a while.. yet again mixed reports from good to bad.

I'd be quite interested to hear if this works. I wouldn't doubt it too much as I've had success with other similar type techniques like binaural beats (i-Doser)

I'm more worried about the reputability of the website and if they are going to steal my credit card details than anything else...

one thing that does not always inspire a whole lot of confidence in a sales pitch such as this is a very prominently displayed " Waiver of liability " that one must click before purchasing the product. haha

i would love to hear more about whether this works or not though. i must admit i am naturally a sceptic and don't have high hopes for it being successful, but please, anyone who decides to purchase this , report back and let us all know how it turns out !

I found Youtube to be a good free source of these binural beats etc...

DrVirtual7 has some interesting stuff.

• Like 1

On 11/08/2011 at 5:24 PM, solomon said:

I thought it was still unknown where DMT was produced in the human body.. Strassman just theorized that it's produced in the brain.

I worry about my organs when they find conclusive evidence of its origin, straya would be the first place to start charging people with drug manufacture in their own bodies haha

Edited by Martyh64
  • Like 1