The Corroboree
dreamscape

Seller not responding

OK so it goes like this i bought a bunch of stuff of a member of this site and after paying upwards of 120 to this respected member i havnt recieved a thing... I have been contacting them for months now with no reply. If anyone can let me know what to do would be greatly appreciated as i am kinda loosing faith.

has that member been posting since or has he at least logged in? if he hasn't then he probably doesn't know you're pissed. if he has [and the transaction was legal] then feel free to post about the issue here. including names.

Man, that's real fucked when people do stuff like that.

Thanx for the replys guys but i achieved what i intended with this thread, seller has contacted me again and conversation is underway.

• Like 1

IMO name them dude! we all need to know if someone is not trading as they should

• Like 1

IMO name them dude! we all need to know if someone is not trading as they should

See post #4. Sounds like they're sorting it out.

After paying money months ago? That aint a good trade no matter what.

Lack of communication between forum members is exactly how Conan and Hanub exploited us.

It was me. Slack as i let this one go for a couple of weeks too long due to other more pressing matters and the fact was i didnt have the money after bills etc so i had to wait till this fortnights pay, then the post office was closed yesterday so today it got posted. Problem solved and there is a free loph graft in the package which is on its way.

The sale of the items was at tha start of June, month and a week ago to be precise, payment was made a week or so later. There has been no communication between dreamscape and myself whatsoever so this -

I have been contacting them for months now with no reply
.... is a bit of a lie. I did have a few dramas with my email addy but im pretty sure it didnt affect my PMs as the prob i had in that regard was sorted today and in no way had anything to do with me not sending out as promptly as expected.

There is no hunab/conan shenanigans going on here at all, i failed to let dreamscape know that the item would be posted late and he failed to PM me at all to ask, no big drama, as soon as i saw this thread i knew it would be about the package of hybrids seedlings that had been sitting next to me for a week or so. If it is in regards to something else then i got no idea and you will have to PM me dreamscape!

To the other ppl out there that are waiting on things, this week they be posted :)..... perhaps ill PM you :P

PD.

Kudos to you for letting us all know mate. Trading issues have me so worried these days

I'd like to vouch for PD. He was a bit late in fulfilling a trade for me too, but came through in the end and threw in a freebie.

A lot of us can be slack in fulfilling trades quickly. I'm guilty of making people wait a month or two because I can't be assed making it down to the post office.

A Hillbilly said, Kudos for speaking up.

After paying money months ago? That aint a good trade no matter what.

Lack of communication between forum members is exactly how Conan and Hanub exploited us.

It was all cool at post #4, things were reported to be sorted.

Kudos to you for letting us all know mate. Trading issues have me so worried these days

Now you say this ? Fonzie laid down the vibe waaaaay earlier. Everything's cool. Crisis averted. All the world begins to love again.

I agree with naming people as long as everything stated is factual. If all the facts are laid out people can make up their own minds. PD has a long track record of good trades, and this thread isn't gonna affect his rep in the slightest. I feel it's a bit different with someone like Hunab who was basically a shooting star: had a lot of positive trades, but all within a very short space of time before things went downhill.

• Like 1

Gotta say I had a tee-shirt with that same fonzs pic a few years back and it happened to say

I F%^KED YOUR GIRLFRIEND just thought it was worth a mention cheers

Seanimus