The Corroboree
incognito

uber cacti sale

kk2150 pachanoi 65x7cm $60 PLUS postage

Trichocereus bridgesii six lots of 70cmx5cm- $65 each plus postage OR 5 for $300 plus postage.

Trichocereus bridgesii two lots of 65cmx6cm $60 each plus postage OR 2 for $100 plus postage.*SOLD*

Trichocereus bridgesii two lots of 80cmx7cm-$75 each plus postage OR 2 for $130 plus postage *SOLD*

Trichocereus macrogonus 70cmx8cm-$65 plus postage

as of 14/9/11

peace!

Edited by incognito

Plants for sale:

Trichocereus bridgesii six lots of 70cmx5cm- $65 each plus postage OR 5 for $300 plus postage.

Trichocereus pachanoi "San Pedro" 70cm x 7cm $50each or 5 for $200 plus postage

edit- cannot send to w.a or tas.

Edited by incognito

Wow, man. You've got a lot of long cuts. Why doncha post some pitures of your mother plants for us to admire?

• Like 1

marcel i have to purchase a usb cable for my camera off ebay. i have extremely limited time on the net these days, but promise i will at some stage in the future.

anyhoo, if i have ANY outstanding trades could people let me know. i may not be able to respond via pm for a few days, however the sexy one (marcel) has my number if anyone needs to kick me up the ass.

bump

Outstanding package of eileen recieved, so cheap, great quality..

waiting on my usb cable to arrive from south korea lol then ill put up some pics of the cactus garden, wanna get rid of the couch out of there first before i take pics though!!

anyhoo can the person who i promised some eileen cuts contact me ..eschalon?? ive got 3 at home for you. sorry for the wait and fark around!!!

anyhoo i still have these cuts available, if i dont sell em i will see how i go on the evil ebay as soon as my usb cable arrives from the kindly koreans!!

are there any cacti people are after in particular? im going to do alot of propagation over the next few weekends. gonna mainly focus on kai (my favourite bridgesii) funkoid (a melted wax bridg) and penis cacti.

ive got alot more cacti than that and if theres something people are keen on ill get into that as well.

funkoid for sure, would you be able to put me on the list for that!

and any nice peru's?

erm no perus really. they have never been my thang. to spikey lol

Hey Incog,

I will take the macrogonus you have listed.

I am also in the market for Terscheckii & validus.

Very keen if you can help out.

Cheers

anyhoo can the person who i promised some eileen cuts contact me ..eschalon?? ive got 3 at home for you. sorry for the wait and fark around!!!

pm'ed.

still available-

for sale:

Trichocereus bridgesii six lots of 70cmx5cm- $65 each plus postage OR 5 for $300 plus postage. sold

Trichocereus pachanoi "San Pedro" 70cm x 7cm $50each or 5 for $200 plus postage sold

one 70cmx5cm T bridgesii- $65 plus postage

more to come, stay tuned

Edited by incognito

may i ask what do those dimensions refer to? i assume the 70cm refers to the length of the cutting, is the 5cm the radius?

thanks

ill never forget the time at Wet n Wild on the Gold Coast trying to Snap the egg out of a giant cicad, and as it snapped i had nothing to support myself on and ended up putting my palm in hard against near the base. I spent the next 2 weeks picking thorns out of my swollen palm of my hand, and 6 months later the black mark under my fingernail that hurt like hell turned out to be a spine that had taken that long to grow out. I thought it had gone in and come out in the incident but apparently not. I was like 14-15 so almost a decade ago, and still dotn really ever wear gloves :BANGHEAD2:

2deep, umm okay...

chnt- yes.