The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

Abusive PMs

Since Torsten is encouraging this kind behaviour it seems,

do you know if one can block incoming PMs from a certain member [Teotz] but still be able to see this members public posts?

I thought this thread was going to be about Julia Gillard :lol:

What do you mean?

do you know if one can block incoming PMs from a certain member [Teotz] but still be able to see this members public posts?

The fact that you named the member in question suggests to me that maybe that was more the purpose of your post than because you actually need help blocking the member :rolleyes:

If you've approached Torsten with this kind of attitude, then I'm not surprised if he hasn't been too eager to help you out.

there is a option in your personel settings, just click ignore users pm, but unclick the ignore posts.

edit:

click your nickname, click my settings, click my profile, click manage ignored users.

Thanks PH!

yeah sometimes I might be unfair to T.

hey,

drunk and lovey mutant online

dont get this wrong

I would love a cool personal communication with teotz. really

and of course you wouldnt be stirring the shite out of him now would u mutant?:rolleyes: at risk of allowing this thread to go awol as ther MAJORITY of mutes threads do.

huh???

surely your aware of the fact that you can be quite a knob mute. so pointing the finger at an "allowable type of behaviour" from you sounds rediculous. your a grown man now.

what was the question?

anyone else apart from Incognito and ballzac who thinks it's OK Teotz sends PMs to mutant that say "fuck you" or "hey I just wrote to say fuck you, no real reason" ???

:innocent_n: :innocent_n: :innocent_n:

is teotz julia gillard? i hear she is a fan of lists.