The Corroboree
Torsten

The legality of JWH in australia in the past

I think the 7th might be the homologue of cp47

Yeh it was, sorry

They will get fucked under federal analog laws when they come out. AM2201 appears to be an analogue of JWH.... JWH-018 is also known as AM674(?)....

So AM2201 is leagle right now? (in wa)

^^^ Im no expert, but I would imagine that now some of the JWH and AM range has been banned that it would be easy to argue that AM2201 is an analogue of JWH-018 173 etc etc. Its not specifically illegal but it is covered by the scheduling of its close cousins.

eatfoo that's correct.

i find everyone's comments intruding indeed.

i think no one can disagree that we are all conditioned to associate the word drugs in negative aspects because of the media , the government and so on.

but there is a proven history that such drugs have indeed shaped our present world in terms of what we know and understand about human evolution , the mind , the soul.

there is a reason why the Egyptians , the Aztecs , the Mayans and so on used such drugs and had ceremonies.. real moving spiritual experiences.

i find there is too much to suggest that these long ago tribes had higher levels of intelligence and consciousness.

i mean most of us already know.. a natural drug can indeed be a very life moving experience and explain things in ways no human being can possibly do.

if you have ever smoked cannabis , then sat there just thinking and having deep meaningful thoughts.. you can think in ways you can not possibly do under normal states of consciousness , ideas , concepts , thoughts , your memories etc.

if cannabis or natural drugs are so bad for you ? then why is it dogs , cats , tigers , apes , moneys , possums , horses and if not hundreds but thousands of species consume cannabis as if its a gift from the gods for thousands of years ?

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 1

i apologise to anyone i offended that was not my goal, all i wanted to do was offer the flipside to 7baz outlandish offtopic statement and all i did was continue to derail what was an intelligent thread, sorry T.

psylo i see you want to be positive then why re-hash negativity, seems these days unless you abide by group consensus then your cut to pieces, i will continue to post how i feel regardless of a few flash in the pans.

over and out of this thread, keep it real.

i have discussed the broad topic of what you ask for ''the dude", feel free to reply there if you wish it is a good read.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21126&st=0&p=215585&hl=model&fromsearch=1entry215585

Edited by santiago

psylo i see you want to be positive then why re-hash negativity, seems these days unless you abide by group consensus then your cut to pieces, i will continue to post how i feel regardless of a few flash in the pans.

PM response sent to help keep this thread on the important topic.

there is a reason why the Egyptians , the Aztecs , the Mayans and so on used such drugs and had ceremonies.. real moving spiritual experiences.

Dont forget the christians

Edited by eatfoo

^^^ Im no expert, but I would imagine that now some of the JWH and AM range has been banned that it would be easy to argue that AM2201 is an analogue of JWH-018 173 etc etc. Its not specifically illegal but it is covered by the scheduling of its close cousins.

in WA it only falls under the Posions act atm. Would that make a differance?

^ perhaps. I don't know if there is an analog clause in WA poisons scheduling. I have often wondered how the analog law apply's to substances not in the main drugs of abuse scheduling federal and state. It is probably not best to discuss this with how much attention this is getting. No need to raise points for them to consider.

I would still like to know the answer though :P

Use the other thread in chemistry. It is not indexed by search engines...

• Like 2

;) ;)

yes, although I wouldn't bother importing them now because the customs law is likely to change by the time it gets here. It is usually th law that changes first, but for some reason it is lagging a bit this time.

Can I hit at a small point I'm curious about T, there are currently 8 listed RC's under legistaltion that ban them federally.

What would be a likely scenario should someone procure 10 grams of an unlisted one, but it fall foul of any new unlisted legislation, or preventative measure on behalf od customs, quarantine? From international to WA.

Would it be a letter in the mail, a knock on the door, or a snatch and bust as you attend your letterbox?

I know the point is bland, but one of concern, and you really seem to know your stuff. The last time I challenged aqis on anything, it got passed around from person to person all bucking the knowledge of something as simple as interstate purchases of blue lotus, which was at the time, refused sale to me by you due to aqis bollocks. I gave up thinking it's a game to them, but from someone who seems completely aware I'd pick your brain, if I could :)

I had a brain storm last night when i was in bed & thought to look at who holds the patent on JWH-18 & saw the assignee was Hongfeng Deng MA

A quick google search & i wonder if this Hongfeng Deng bloke is this Hongfeng Deng Manager of Chemistry at GlaxoSmithKline Massachusetts the plot thickens when i read GlaxoSmithKline :scratchhead:

I wonder if there may be some promising news in the near future on Cannabimimetic indole derivatives, after the legalization of medical marijuana in some states in the US the commercial value of jwh may go sky high & replace the natural alternatives that big pharma has less control over :scratchhead:

im not saying its all a conspiracy to ban medical marijuana :blink::wink:

Then again maybe i have been reading & watching too many conspiracy threads & movies :blush:,on that thought gotta go im out of foil

That is an INSANELY interesting peice of news. I am going to also check that, good info.

On a separate note, anyone who wants currently, check the PERTHNOW news website, and search for Kronic. The first link is a Sponsored advert to a NZ company SELLING synthetic cannabis products, including Kronic. Free Shipping to Australia. Great news, if you're a media outlet creating criminals with absurd news items, but getting paid by the actual companies you target.

Can anyone spell hypocrit? Since, afterall, it was them who hounded it so far the law barked and we got bit?

Grr

This AUSTRALIAN government is just fucked,

Let me fix that.

There..

8]

i firmly believe anyone who has not tried at least one drug in there life , either it weed , shrooms , or what ever.. then you have missed out , you have missed out on the experience that life itself has to offer you.

you have missed out on that huge chunk of what life really is and consciousness in a altered state.

You have it all wrong.

All those fancy people, why they jump out of perfectly good aero planes, and jump off bridges with rubber bands tied to their ankles.. Why they climb mountains without ropes, or swim with sharks. Some of them do nothing but eat half a cow a day, or drink a gallon of beer a night. How dare you compare your dirty illicit drug taking, which in general is harmful when only illegal due to non-regulation or when sufficient advice is neglect due to a law that would see them use more than familiar with, to those brave people who die every fucking week due to sheer intent and obscure stupidity - albeit legally. Join the army, why not you can vote... Smoke dope? No way, think of the children.

No anyone whos everyone knows if you smoke pot youre a criminal, it's far better to jump off a building with a parachute. And safer by a yard!!! No one has ever died base jumping..... or fucking planking for christ sake.

*give me soap I need to wash my brain now*

• Like 2

Can I hit at a small point I'm curious about T, there are currently 8 listed RC's under legistaltion that ban them federally.

What would be a likely scenario should someone procure 10 grams of an unlisted one, but it fall foul of any new unlisted legislation, or preventative measure on behalf od customs, quarantine? From international to WA.

I am hesitant to give this advice because it is fraught with unpredictable dangers. eg, unless your source has done an analysis of the material and has no vested interest in offloading stock they got stuck with you really can't know what you are getting. one USA company recently got into a lot of trouble for selling an illegal jwh even though what they bought was not what they got. The official lab label was wrong. I think the fact that even kronic can't control what drugs go into their product [see accidental phenazepam contamination by their supply lab] is a good indication of how much you can trust the suppliers. I'd be surprised if the majority of samples on the market at the moment are what they claim to be. Everyone is trying to offload the banned ones by deception.

The customs law or criminal code act or state drug act or TGA list or state poisons list all could change in a matter of hours. So if you need to ask that question then I feel you do not have the ability to keep yourself safe in this fast changing situation. the authorities are being ruthless. They are treating offenders as if they should have known beforehand that the stuff would become illegal.

I am also aware of several non scheduled jwh shipments being held by customs in what seems to be simply an indefinite delay. I think they are holding onto them until the law changes and then they seize them and destroy them.

I think an issue is packaging on the same bench. Was informed about a batch of AM-2201 laced Damiana that was tested and found to contain one part per million JWH-018. One can only imagine how often this sort of practice occurs.

So which chems have just been banned by nsw gov then? All JWH? All CB agonists? How have they defined the new chems to be outlawed?

I only tried that kronic stuff for the first time the other day. I suppose with the likely possibility that any new CB agonists will be banned as they come out or soon after theres never going to be much point bulk ordering some for long lasting perso use? Wouldn't be much different in the eyes of the law to buying a big bag of the real stuff would it?

Oh and what is the go in Vic... reading 3 separate threads on this issue is creating some serious confusion... Could you import JWH's to Vic addy's still or is there a customs law currently in the making (T you mentioned this was coming but that was a month ago so I'm wondering if its come into play yet...)

Peace