I peed on myself/

thinking about EGA/

very excited.

• Like 1

Here is the EGA 2011 flyer people, help get it out there thanks

FLYER LINK

:devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

I see the problem, alternity as for just there logo to be used for now.

will fix that thanks Roopey.

www.alternity.com.au doesn't exist...?

i apologise if this question has already been asked and answered,

is there accomodation available at the ega site? like in previous years?

AND is there a food ticket one can purchase as in previous years?

Hey Incognito, thanks for the good questions

You can email on the web page and go on a short list for group accommodation, but sadly, the answer is no. With the growth of the event and only 95 beds available on site, when you add 50 speakers and crew you get well over 150 people so no beds left to sell on unfortunately.

Now, the second question is much the same. With the growth of the market space there is now 10 food stalls, and the banquet is needing to prepare food for around 600 people so therefore the on site kitchen is now used for that solely.

On the upside, the event offers much more diversity on all fronts - from food to art - than has been on offer in years gone by. Not to mention the setting, just beautiful!

Hope to see you there :lol:

As the plant heads make ready to descend on Vic :devil:

i apologise if this question has already been asked and answered,

is there accomodation available at the EGA site? like in previous years?

AND is there a food ticket one can purchase as in previous years?

shiiit if only i had my license!~

might have to miss out on this one unfortunately :(

Surely u can snag a lift incog. With this being the last EGA, it will prob also be my last chance for quite sumtime to catch up with all u. Tell me u will be there incog, was great hanging out with u at 07":wub:

im gonna buy a ticket now and leave it in the hands of fate.

erm naja would u have a spare tent i could borrow? anyone that is attending for that matter?

i have a question for the powers that be

what is the policy on resale of tickets? are they named? i am considering just buying them and then reselling them later if it doesnt pan out. not that i would increase the price, i just dont want to be stuck with something i dont necessarily intend to use, and i dont want others to miss out.

also what's this about it being the last one??

i have a question for the powers that be

what is the policy on resale of tickets? are they named? i am considering just buying them and then reselling them later if it doesnt pan out. not that i would increase the price, i just dont want to be stuck with something i dont necessarily intend to use, and i dont want others to miss out.

also what's this about it being the last one??

This is no way an official response but the tickets are not named and I am sure there would not be a problem if you on-sold your ticket at the ticket-price or less.

Re: the end of the event, it hasn't really been mentioned here but has been mentioned on Bluelight. Apparently this will be the last one for quite some time.

All the more reason to get there!

Yeah no issue with re-selling your ticket.

Indeed this is the last EGA for the foreseeable future.. So don't miss it!! :lol:

James Oroc's book was life changing for me. I don't think I can make it but I hope there is a podcast available for purchase after the event.

James Oroc's book was life changing for me. I don't think I can make it but I hope there is a podcast available for purchase after the event.

Last year at the Symposium the lectures were recorded but were never intended to be distributed. Not sure what is happening this year.

We will be documenting again this year, but that is no replacement for being there, not everything can be filmed as there is just two much go, so yes all headliners for sure will be covered.

We are still on target to have a second EGA DVD out this year, i hope..... we have had so many issues on this front i will not believe it till i see it ;-)

EGA General Admission tickets end today

With less than 50 tickets left for the event there is simply no time to delay if you wish to attend this very special and unique event. EGA General Admission tickets end today the November 8th or until sold out. EGA is a pre-sale event only. EGA also supports student and pensioner concessions, so head to our ticketing page for full details.

http://www.entheo.net/tickets

See you in the Trees at EGA this Dec

All the best and thanks from the EGA Team.

www.entheo.net

Hi I hope it's ok if I use this thread to try and sell two tickets, unfortunately I have to. Price is 165 each or ono...

Edited by GreenTara

Considering other people are asking questions...

How documented will the lectures be and how available will they be?

I'd love to record as many lectures as i can and upload them for prosperity, is that frowned upon or would I be alright to do that?

Given the amazing timetable of events we have been presented with, im wondering the same thing. I know in the past they have been recorded on video, and audio, and assume the same is happening this time around.

my head is swimming with decisions, as there are so many conflicts. but if some of the lectures are recorded i know i can attend the workshops. I assume Rak Razam will probably post his own material and the panels he mediates on his own podcast, as he has done in the past.

My understanding is that the presenters and EGA hold copyright and the rights over material presented, so while recording for you own purposes would be ok, to upload a talk to a public site would be in breach of those terms.

But at the end of the days its polite to seek permission from both EGA and the presenter.

Cheers.

Edited by obtuse

A question about the workshops, they are penned in as two hour slots.

Are they an hour long, intended for the full two hours. or will those hosting the workshop be repeating the workshop in the second hour.

some of the clashes are making choices very difficult. :wacko:

sorry if this is silly question :blush:

I gotta say though, what an amazing four days this is looking to be.

:worship:

Cheers, Ob.

We are ecstatic to announce that the EGA 2011 Outdoor Psychedelic Symposium is now SOLD OUT! :wink::lol::devil:

Thanks so much for supporting the conference! B)

EGA is a unique, volunteer based not-for-profit organizaton that aims to promote awareness of the subject of psychoactive plants and chemicals. It is important on many levels to see the conference reach capacity, demonstrating that the therapeutic benefits of psychedelics can be openly acknowledged and discussed, and more so, that a growing number are coming to realize this. Support for EGA continues to thrive! Thanks!

See the full EGA Program now

www.entheo.net/files/webfiles/ega11_program_v7.pdf

Blessings and see many of you next week :)

The EGA documentary team will be in full swing again this year, bigger and better.

And to make you all happy, i can say there will finally be a new EGA DVD available on site this year

We document most of the lectures and some of the workshops, and again this year this will be the case, we do not mind people recording the lectures but ask them not to release them publicly without EGA and or the authors consent.

Next year there will be no EGA, 100% that is the case, but we do hope to work on our back catalogue and update more content to the web page. Keep in mind, the sale of the EGA content like on the DVD or Journal help support future events.

I Hope that helps

:lol:

Hey everyone,

Online ticket sales finish tonight, so make sure to grab your tix now if you want to go into the online draw!

If you're not coming to the event this is your last chance to buy raffle tickets and support EGA - the funds raised are crucial to the survival of EGA so every raffle ticket sold helps us directly and we appreciate it muchly! And of course you're going into the running to win some amazing prizes!

There are a few more additions to the prize pool which I'll post a bit later today.

Happy Raffling! :)

~Raffle Thread~