The Corroboree
SanPalobo

Looking for P. Cubensis print (for microscopy)

Hi,

As the title says i'm looking for a spore print of Psilocybe Cubensis for microscopy. I'm unable to trade any prints at the moment so i can only offer payment and i am willing to pay up to $50 for the print.

Please PM me if you can help

Any print received would be for microscopy purposes only.

Cheers

:)

50 what? dollars? surely not

dont forget you alfoil overheads

It costs about $50 to import them from the USA, at least this way it will be sent via domestic mail.

It costs about $50 to import them from the USA, at least this way it will be sent via domestic mail.

exactly the same conclusion i came to.. i also purchased spores from here (for $50)... alot easier, less hassle (customs) and still works out to the same price.. :)

Hey Guys

Still looking for a Cubensis print, Would greatly appreciate if someone out there could help me out.

Haven't had any luck so far...

Cheers

fsre.nl is your friend (if you dont mind the slight risk)

$50 is insanity

Yeah i'm not keen on taking the risk as the consequences can be pretty harsh.

Fair enough. If I still had some sterile ones left Id send you one (not for $50 though!!), unfortunately I traded most of mine a couple of months ago.

good luck - there are plenty of members here who are into mycology, so im sure someone will help you out soon

So good to see ppl not out to rip someone off whos willing to pay $50 for a print to put under a microscope, the free offers, shows the aussie spirit, and this is an important reminder to all of us, ethno's not always about the cash and sadly sometimes ppl forget this and want to capitalise and we should be reminded from time 2 time its about keeping nature free and sharing the love....we only have to look @ the de-forestation industry that greed over rides nature and my belief is these plants are meant to be free how nature intended them to grow without the jinka of $ signs!.The beauty of karma is it doesnt grow on $ signs but on our good deeds!

Edited by applesnail

Well said

might go have a look this arvo if you're still looking apparently there are still a few round

Left a stamped envelope with print inside. friend should have posted it by now (left it with him on the 23rd May.)

I'll PM him and ask if he posted. sorry for delay. busy with life and death (seriously)

h.

Yeah haven't received it yet, wasn't sure if you got around to sending it or not so i thought i'd put the feelers out again...

Oh well cheers for that, really appreciate the help.

And a big thanks to all the other members that have offered prints without trying to make a quick buck. You guys are awesome and it's a great reminder of how supportive and selfless the members of this wonderful forum are.

Peace :)

Interesting. Im waiting on some prints too that haven't arrived. Surely Australia Post dont xryay envelopes ?! Then again, everything going to my local PO these days seems to be massively delayed.

Love the generousity on this forum. Lots of people sharing their plants etc, which is how it should be :)