The Corroboree
Yeti101

Bin Laden dead?

Heh.

Anybody watching the ABC news atm?

Jeffry Robinson and a heap of others are saying that shooting OBL was stupid and hypocritical. They obviously know how this will go in the non-western world.

I have a strong feeling that this will bring down some big payback on Western interests.

It sounds like a scenario from Hypotheticals

^^^

I love Al Jazeera, I would actually get pay tv if I could just subscribe to them and nothing else. That some politicians call these guys "Al Qaeda's media arm" is laughable, they would have to be the most straight and unbiased major news organisations around - except for the Israel/Palestine issue and I definitely to do not begrudge them that.

Edited by qualia

So, he was unarmed.

And needed two shots in the head.

Sorry, but this is not the action of a country looking for justice. Why not taser him, cuff him, and put him on trial? Isn't the US government supposed to be all for everyone's right to a day in court?

There are too many why's and not enough wise.

Justice to them is Just US.

I'm glad we are all appalled by this reaction and are questioning....I really am.

Or are their navy 'seals' so inept that they can't figure out if a person is unarmed, and taser him instead of blowing his brains out?

It seems Crazy Horse One-Eight thinks a camera is a weapon....

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

The more graphic and horrific version is at Wikileaks.....these "people" are not ruthless killers getting off...THEY HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED JUST LIKE THE MASSES CELEBRATING WHAT THEY THINK IS THE DEVIL's DEMISE.

Did you see the back of the Daily Telegraph?

:blink:

Very apt emoticon.

A letter-to-editor of today's paper said of that back page; "Journalism at its finest."

Entertain me here...I just went outside for a ciggie and this song started up in my head.....

Prophet?

The more graphic and horrific version is at Wikileaks.....these "people" are not ruthless killers getting off...THEY HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED JUST LIKE THE MASSES CELEBRATING WHAT THEY THINK IS THE DEVIL's DEMISE.

I would also encourage people to watch John Pilger's recent doco 'The War You Don't See'. It was pretty damming about the above massacre. It was on SBS a few weeks ago, you can probably stream it from SBS or find a torrent. He basically exposes mainstream media as being completely complicit in the lies we have been fed in the last decade. Seeing the head of BBC squirm in her seat was brilliant.

He interviewed a few journalists who bought the US lies hook-line-hook-and-sinker and who have now seen the error of their ways. You get the feeling that some of these journalists were suffering from some sort of mass delusion at the time and were just regurgitating the lies. Frankly, when I was watching it, it reminded me of the complicity of the German public during WW2, that they were basically swept up in a fervor of bullshit and are now coming to terms with what happened.

The sad thing is that many of our so called journalists have caught the same fever again in recent days and have been swept up by the bloodthirsty rabid dog that is revenge inspired nationalism.

I did not see the back page, could someone inform me? Or I shall have to find an image of it somewhere.

Is an unauthorised (by Pakistan) state sanctioned (by the the US) hit on foreign soil an act of war ?

no it is an act of terrorism

So, he was unarmed.

Sorry, but this is not the action of a country looking for justice. Why not taser him, cuff him, and put him on trial? Isn't the US government supposed to be all for everyone's right to a day in court?

I know a seal member, they are a kill squad, you really don't send them to take someone alive, that isn't what they do.

Don't believe the US lies about what happened and how things were planned.

if the war against Iraq has taught us anything, it is that one cannot rely upon the USA to act honestly or honorably.

I did not see the back page, could someone inform me? Or I shall have to find an image of it somewhere.

post-300-0-45193500-1304516642_thumb.jpg

The whole page was black.

DSC01267.JPG

DSC01267.JPG

^^

that makes me sick.

iraqdeaths.gif

"It's neck and neck between irony and insanity..."

I would also encourage people to watch John Pilger's recent doco 'The War You Don't See'. It was pretty damming about the above massacre. It was on SBS a few weeks ago, you can probably stream it from SBS or find a torrent. He basically exposes mainstream media as being completely complicit in the lies we have been fed in the last decade. Seeing the head of BBC squirm in her seat was brilliant.

He interviewed a few journalists who bought the US lies hook-line-hook-and-sinker and who have now seen the error of their ways. You get the feeling that some of these journalists were suffering from some sort of mass delusion at the time and were just regurgitating the lies. Frankly, when I was watching it, it reminded me of the complicity of the German public during WW2, that they were basically swept up in a fervor of bullshit and are now coming to terms with what happened.

The sad thing is that many of our so called journalists have caught the same fever again in recent days and have been swept up by the bloodthirsty rabid dog that is revenge inspired nationalism.

Oh yeah, I've still gotta see that yet! Thanks for reminding me! :)

Who Owns The News?

Movement at the Stations

10 Ways Reporters Can Screw up an Article

Click on who owns the news,scroll down to the vid and try to play it :rolleyes:

That's why I added another one. :wink:

Oh, bugger it, I'll make it a double:

B)

The Matrix Has You Synchro :P

So, he was unarmed.

Following the more optimistic line of thought I'd say if he were taken alive theyd want to take him to guantanamo and hold him without legal recourse while torturing him for information and they knew that would immediately cause public human rights debate and outcry and muddy their false euphoria they aimed to create by 'neutralizing' bin laden to begin with. When videos got posted to youtube of guards taunting him, deficating on him while hes tied to a bed, and anally raping him with an M-16-A2 people might even feel some sympathy for him.... they might cognize him as just maybe Human!!!!!!

Thus the assassination in a country whos corrupt government is so subservient to us that we can murder their farmers with impunity.

• Like 2

the daughter who saw him killed says he was taken into custody then shot, while all the white house people, who have given conflicting accounts already and were not there are saying something else

no autopsy can be done

no video of the event is available

the US is now saying they had a legal right to kill him as he was a leader of an opposing military force, however when you counter apply that, it means that attacking the leaders of the US is not illegal by the same right... not the kind of thing the US would allow

but hey, we are the largest war machine and weapon making country on this planet, it isn't like there is anyone who can defy us

and few dare to stand against our tyranny

• Like 1

but hey, we are the largest war machine and weapon making country on this planet, it isn't like there is anyone who can defy us

and few dare to stand against our tyranny

If it was a conventional war China would have your measure hands down, they would switch off "your" internet, disable all your weapons which they have the codes for and cut off all your field support (allies, trade routes out-posts and satellites) and then if it came to down man on man conflict no-one could compete.

China has been stockpiling military hardware for decades and has operatives in every country on earth to maintain intelligence through their own hidden electronic networks that will still function when the internet goes down.

But any conflict with China will rapidly degrade into a nuclear holocaust so if the shit hits the fan we will all be fucked.

Edited by Magicdirt

But any conflict with China will rapidly degrade into a nuclear holocaust so if the shit hits the fan we will all be fucked.

No one wants nuclear holocaust - not even the scumbags in the US military. Any future Asian pacific war will be played out a different way.

Edited by botanika

I'd say a lot of us here see the U.S. Gov't as a terrorist threat,but we need to make it to the end of the black and white checkered board before when can reclaim our choice of power.

Stop supporting the industries that feed $$ to the already rich and powerful,look at the list supplied by Synchro and just say NO,we did without these luxuries before,we became entrance and addicted....the ones that make us sick,weak and compliant, feeling like we can't change anything.

We Can!

My partner has just gone to the bank NOW to cancel the credit card default payments totally and will ignore the D&B Demands until they get rife,then she's going to say shove it,take me to court,I'll declare bankruptcy,it won't bother me I have nothing to lose YOU DO!

I did that years ago,we all know that trap,but fear lowers your energetic state and empowers the opponent...I never payed another cent and they lost "Interest" :wink:

Money is a form of Energy,"they" use it,so should you.

I'm just going to stop smoking,it does nothing positive,it's a one way ticket to poor health and costs a shitload which goes to Rothman's,yet I'm wishing for things to make our life better that do cost money and we could have already if I wasn't smoking.

My brain says "NO :unsure: not while you're going through Benzo withdrawals already,they help calm you down" aahhhh SHUT UP THEY DON'T!

China may be the richest country in the not too distant future,the US knows this and so does China...Japan was getting in the way....not sure what the plan is there but it's not good.

A nuclear-Holocaust wouldn't bother the Elite,in fact they are pushing for it,they have their new home/s up and running.....Quantum Physics have opened the "Doors" just some more people to be mesmerised,recruited and minced.They need to gather a little more intelligence and resources :wink:

All's not lost for us plebs if we Wake Up and Act!

Do something POSITIVE today,at least take notice of what you have instead of what might have happened with this shit,we know it's bullshit,so while we're typing away the same stuff-,well how's your Mum?Your Garden/Partner.... has the dog got water?...how are YOU?

Rant over hehe

Not quite:She just came back and they said she couldn't do it there and then and said to contact the Credit Card company and it would take about 6 weeks!!

What a crock!

This is EXACTLY what I mean!

She chose to set up the repayments,so She should have the right to end or change the repayments TODAY considering it's not owed to the Credit Union....or is it :rolleyes:

Edited by mescalito
  • Like 1

More power to you, man. You're doing what you think is right, and you're not hurting anybody in the process... :wink:

The other thing I find humouress is when Obama says they didn't want to bury OBL because they thought his grave would become a shrine to extremists - if that was the case and they want to capture extremists, wouldn't that be an awesome lure/trap? They could sit there and interogate anyone would visited!

• Like 1