The Corroboree
opiumfreak

mugwort works

!

Edited by Magicdirt

Abandoned

Edited by dworx

I imagine the spirit of Mugwort to be a small , mischievous character. Mugwort will also do the trick if you add some to a bath before bed and put some dry herb under your pillow... IME anyway..

I heard if you put it in your shoes you won't feel as tired at the end of the day.

Mugwort works well for me too, I take a couple drops of an ethanol extract before bed some times.

It seems to not only promote lucidity/vividness of dreams but also helps with dream recall.

I find Damiana actually makes more for more lucid dreaming.

More visual, and involved scripts that seem VERY real.

Mugwort kinda helps the 'remembering'..

Hmm, I will have to look into getting some Damiana.

Cheers mud :)

It works anyone into lucid dreaming?

there are some old threads about the topic of lucid dreaming, and i hope you find them via using the search engine, as i think you would realy like them.

i learned lucid dreaming as child, from reading a story about the subject, but it needs constant practice otherwise it hardly happens. lucid dreaming can be very healing, i'm a firm believer that dreams canhelp you, overcome traumas and alike. once you mastered lucid dreaming, the next thing is atral travelling, it's a bit like lucid dreaming, but you can do it during the day.

tabaco, is a very powerfull (lucid) dream aid, quite incredible actually....

edit:

centipede, i recommand sab's damiana plants and think homegrown damiana is better than imports.

Edited by planthelper

I have some mugwort seed i've been meaning to sow, may I ask is it true that they really don't like being transplanted?

E.g is direct sowing the best way to grow.

Thanks in advance.

its really hardy and easy to grow, could even be invasive though they tend to set a ton of seeds like every artemisia

but they can be transplanted just fine ime

I tried Mugwort a while ago but had no dreams when using it have never had Calea maybe that might work

I've tried Calea once, and it did absolutely nothing for any of us (three of us) that night, but the night following we all had not lucid, but very strange dreams. Could be unrelated, but yeah.

I shall have to get some mugwort next...

any one know the best method for using mugwort as when i used it i was smoking it i also tried having some under my pillow before i go to sleep but nothing worked...

I'm really into lucid dreaming too and would love to be able to do it any night i want to I'm thinking that the mugwort that i bought might not have been the real deal

Is it really cottony?

!

Edited by Magicdirt

You can also make a smudge stick ( like incense) with the mugwort and burn it in your bedroom before bed. Some times you need to diet with a plant for a few days to invite the plant spirit to work with you. By 'diet ', i mean a tea at night , or leaf in a salad or similar... and bathing with the herb of interest. Even putting it in a stocking, and place it under the shower head. Some people are more sensitive than others, and mugwort may be too intense. If you have a night of full on dreaming, you may not feel well rested when you wake .

• Like 1

The more I read this thread, the more I realise I should plant my mugwort and salvia alpinia sooner rather than later.

Awesome thread by the way, lots of good info being shared.

I usually have awesome dreams after a good bowl of Kava before bed.

Anyone else agree?

That and midafternoon naps. Awesome. Vivid intense dreams with good recall.

Afternoon naps always seem more profound than my average nighttime dream.

Im now reinspired to try some dreaming experiments

Thanks!

i try and do atleast one reality check every day in the hopes i will do it in a dream one night

and yes it was more fluffy then cottoney thats just the only work i could think of at the time and when i had it it was very stemy

if i had some i would try the tea for sure

anyone know of where i could get some seeds from i wouldnt mind trying to grow it myself

thanks for all the info

I usually have awesome dreams after a good bowl of Kava before bed.

Anyone else agree?

That and midafternoon naps. Awesome. Vivid intense dreams with good recall.

Afternoon naps always seem more profound than my average nighttime dream.

Im now reinspired to try some dreaming experiments

Thanks!

yep, kava dreams are in a league of there own, good collors, good story lines, and often sexually orientated! :blush:

but i think to remember to be told thatm with prolonged kava use this vivid dreams fuzz out to a large degree. so maybe, occasional usage is the trick to achive kava dreams.

aswell it's very important to have some kind of, let's say dream inspiration.

meaning, if you had a dull day, dreams might be dull too, but if something exciting and/or new happend (specialy closer to nightime) than the dreams are often inspired by that.

i remeber for example, talking to a friend which i haven't seen for a long time about scuba diving, and hours later i experienced my first aquatic dream, wher i could breath water...

quitting pot, does often produce very vivid dreams!

!

Edited by Magicdirt

yes!

i think the easiest way of doing lucid dreaming, is when you change re accuring nightmares into pleasure dreams.

with this methode, one takes advantage of the repeated pattern of the nightmare ( like, if i see the badie chasing me, I KNOW, I'M DREAMING, so let's fly off, and visit the princess/prince instead.

changing the nightmare into a pleasure dream, is very healing. :wink:

yep, kava dreams are in a league of there own, good collors, good story lines, and often sexually orientated! :blush:

Lol the one and only time in my life I ever felt anything sexual towards femals (im a fag) was in a dream after consuming kava, in my dream I was in that weird beer add (the one were that guy plants a feild of his hair and it grows into peeps holding beer) some guy a few weeks earlier tried to frame me for stealing a car and in my dream I was pounding his girlfriend while he watched in the distance I woke to the most intense orgasm it was amazing! It honestly felt as good as the first time I ever went off.

Lol the one and only time in my life I ever felt anything sexual towards femals (im a fag) was in a dream after consuming kava, in my dream I was in that weird beer add (the one were that guy plants a feild of his hair and it grows into peeps holding beer) some guy a few weeks earlier tried to frame me for stealing a car and in my dream I was pounding his girlfriend while he watched in the distance I woke to the most intense orgasm it was amazing! It honestly felt as good as the first time I ever went off.

cool story!

let's hope, the people who try to "heal people from ther homosexualety" don't read this thread!

i can see already the scenario, a la clock work orange, "forced to be straight" by giving involuntary doses of kava, hehehe.

keeping a dream journal seems to help me allot with dream recall and reality checks help too never tried kava before i assume its not legal here in oz so i will probably never be able to try it

i remember i used to have this nightmare where there was a monster made of poo lol he was basically a human form but made of poo haha but it was scary as shit as he would always try and kill me then one night i was having that dream again but my house was like a maze and that monster was calling out for me to help him so i tried and tried to find him so i could save him and we could become friends but alas i never found him and have never had another dream about him since then.