The Corroboree
Scientician

Positive trade list

my damn comp is triple posting please delete this

Edited by Hendry

Yeah but this thread will run into the many pages rather easily with one name a post. using the ctrl+f find for a name, you can have them all listed. I'll do it in my post if you don't mind...

EDIT: Will just make it easier if all names can be found in page 1

You have my full support. Cheers dude. Looks like it's somewhat coming apart already. Went smoother in my head.

Peace

Edited by muskrat

I'll update it a few times a day if I can. I expect it will grow fast and then be slow and gradual.

Zahsone

sharxx101

• Like 1

Also have to say

Tripsis

Planthelper

Ferret

But I think they have been added.

Can I turn around & then put a mark against them if the seeds i got dont ever grow? :wink:

Have to say only had good experiences with all so far.Usually got more than I thought

Oh also the SAB shop. They got me into this...

centipede

Oh, there's heaps really! So many good folk in this community. A system like that on the Shroomery would be convenient.

• Like 2

Another point for Tripsis from me.

psili sausage (a saint!)

mr b.caapi (generous too!)

dworx (thanks again!)

strangebrew

shouldnt it be the other way round............mentioning members who dont trade. even then i think thats flawed, also what if PD for example doesnt want a million newbs now annoying him via PM for unwanted trade talk.

just seems a bit weird to me, the people on this list already have good reps anyway and most know they are good, the ones that dont should really bide there time and join in the forum and learn the ropes, learn the lingo, learn which personalitys to avoid and to attach for themselves.

i cant put this into words properly i just think its fundamentally wrong.

reward people for trading who should be trading if they are paid and or have offered to trade anyway.

yep and it would always be nice for some try hard trainee copper to look on here at some dude trading a cactus and to then misinform themselves that they are onto some drug king pin................pleeease, ludicrous system.

• Like 2

shouldnt it be the other way round............mentioning members who dont trade. even then i think thats flawed, also what if PD for example doesnt want a million newbs now annoying him via PM for unwanted trade talk.

I to feel it would be more efficient to name and shame BAD traders or those that don't send anything ...

I tend to agree.

Well I'm not against it. I just had some time and thought I'm keep a list. You raise good points Santiago.