The Corroboree
random

Toilet paper plants?

This thread could only end in humour. :lol:

Edited by tripsis
  • Like 1

!

Edited by Magicdirt

Not sure if OZ has them or not, but maple leaves make wonderful tissue. i usually use the big leaf maple in canada, which works good folded. single sheet rips oo easy, not much different than toilet paper actaully.

whats more interesting is one of the main dudes behind inventing the toilet was thomas krapper............im pretty sure that was his name, but they say that had nothing to do with the crap of today, i dunno...

!

Edited by Magicdirt

!

Edited by Magicdirt

Cheers, gerbil, never heard of that one, looks awesome.

Dogs at doofs have looked quite intoxicated after eating human deification.

um... thanks for that lovely thought. one more reason for me to hate doof dogs.

So essentially what you're looking for is a plant you can wipe your ass with? :shroomer:

In india and asia they simply use water. Just take a 600 ml bottle of water with you, use whatever leaf you can find to get the main chunks off then carefully wash the rest away, using left hand. Save some water for your hand!! Drip cry or chake before pulling up pants.

Takes a bit of getting used to/practice but is so much cleaner when you get it right... Like a mini shower for your ass.

Using water is good as far as cleaning goes, but the problem with it being the way of life in India is that there is a severely lacking sense of hygiene and people rarely, if ever, use soap, hence why gastrointestinal problems are so prevalent.

Using water is good as far as cleaning goes, but the problem with it being the way of life in India is that there is a severely lacking sense of hygiene and people rarely, if ever, use soap, hence why gastrointestinal problems are so prevalent.

Tough stomachs... :puke:

Imagine what the place would look like if they used as much toilet paper as us.... :blink:

I do still love the place though... :P

I like the toilets that have hoses attached. I discovered them in Thailand and don't know why we don't have them here. They make life so much easier (and cleaner).

Wow, that'll teach me to keep an eye on my own threads.

Thanks Recalcetrant, have just sourced some seeds of Pelargonium australe and hope to grow a shitload of them. :P