The Corroboree
vual

IRC chat room.

CLICK --> HERE<-- TO CHAT NOW!!!

(Online IRC Client, Preset up for #thelab room on AustNet)

Just type "/nick YOURNICK" once in.

Before in the past a IRC channel,now i do a search and i cant find the information, does the chat room still exist? is it active?

IF not can we recreate it? I sponsor the egg-drop to sit in the channel if need be.... would probably be willing to sponsor a vps to stick a server on if you don't wanna use public servers.

Yes?? no ???

Edited by vual

I used to to use the chat room ages ago until the software I was using expired. its a great resource. I think its still there operating behind the scenes. one of the regulars there could come forward and make it public or let it stay more private. if the other one is dead or wants to stay behind the scenes another one would be good.- I had some good laughs on the other one and would probably pop in to say hi fairly often.

of course you will have to talk me through the setup step by step. step by slow step. ....

unsure if it exists anymore?

bump, well the room #thelab exists but theres no one in it. (last time i checked anyway)

Anyone remember the server it was on?

How does one even enter this *lab* ?

get a irc client, windows = Mirc , linux = Xchat.

Gonnect to the server (i forgot maybe ausnet??)

and go /join #thelab

but don't quote me thats why i am asking, i don't think its active anymore.

Ah, never quite understood mIRC

and I don't think i'll be able to access any chat from mobile phone anyway dammit

IF you have iphone or android ya you can access irc from mobile phone, also even java enabled phones can use a java irc client :)

Just google your phone + irc :)

Mirc is just a client, irc is the protocol, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

Edited by vual

ahhh... Reminds me of the old days :lol:

downloaded, connected, logged in

thankyou, least i found it now!

Well that was fun, i flirted with myself, ran around the room naked, then stormed out, disenchanted :P

Edited by meeka

Strange, that was almost exactly what I expected would happen. At least from you meeka :P

Did any clothes go on before you stormed out?

Edited by Sheather

I thought you expected nothing from me, Sheather, considering my lack of intelligence and general moronism 'n all....

*walks off chewing a piece of straw and wondering bout them darn young'uns *

The lab is still active and im sure auxin would be there snuggled up next to YT and naja as they view pictures of baccies sexy legs and sina manicures his toenails whilst he is hiding under E's lounge room coffee table.......... I mite wander in for a chat, it has been a while.

Ill see if i can find out how to get u guys into it and stuff but id need helps as i isnt good at doin all computery things and shit. The reason it was moved and became a bit of a quiet thing was due to some good old fashioned sabotage from a disgruntled SAB member. Well, i guess it wouldnt be good old fashioned sabotage because it was on the internets and stuff which is all new and fandangled, not old fashioned, old fashioned sabotage would be like bombs and spys an shit innit. I suppose some virtual hand grenades lobbed thru the door of the virtual lab could be considered good old fashioned sabotage but it was nothing like that, it was more like "Im tellin my dad on you sina and your pants smell".

Incognito used to be a lab regular and his pants do smell.

• Like 1

Lovely to see that grudges weren't held, and that we resolved the issues at hand. I guess I'm never to speak to you through the course of my stay on the forum?

• Like 1

Thinking about this "chat" thing, and have thought many times, whilst staring at the computer screen late at night, waiting for something to change, what if we had a dribble/waffle thread. It could be done like the 'Pharmacology and Chemistry' thread where you would have to be logged on to read it. Or would people be reluctant to waffle as it might be less private than a "chat' thingy? ? ? Never been into a chat Lab, so have no idea.

(Every time i see the word 'chat', i think of faustus :lol: )

Damn it, I missed seeing you running around the room naked meeka?! Curses.

Speaking of that chat cunt, faustus, I've not seen him around recently. His is one of the more classic monologues I've seen on here. :lol:

The Nook has a chat room ( not that i have been in there), we could have a 'chat lounge' !

• Like 1

ahhh nostalgia

wow,

everytime someone brings the lab up, people come up out the woodwork. lol :rolleyes:

How ya doing amulte. hope your well and happy.

sorry about not getting time to chat much last time. EGA and all that. lol :blush:

Cheers, Obtuse.

Found this link :lol: has irc info for this lab of which you all speak :wink:

www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6877

sorry won't hyperlink for me again

Edited by meeka

get a irc client, windows = Mirc , linux = Xchat.

Gonnect to the server (i forgot maybe ausnet??)

and go /join #thelab

^This works, in bold.

Anyone up for a chat? Come on forum peeps *live chat in #thelab right now* :D

im sitting in #thelab on austnet now....

yay finally users... 3