The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

IZMIR IS NO GOOD

has anyone out there had any problems with products from izmir seeds,if so i would like to hear about it.i recently sent him a sample (1/2 ounce)of Tazy seeds and to my surprise he put on his site limited supply of genuine Tazy seeds $35 per gram.no doubt my seeds, and he tells me he did not get the sample and to send him another.well you know what i said to that eh!i wrote him about my Tazzy seeds with a diiferent email address and yes you guessed right he wanted me to send him a sample of(1/2 ounce).so be aware there are shifty operators working out there and us honest people should let them know were on to them.

I've already had my rant about this rude prick months ago. There are plenty of options now to get the same strains elsewhere (and no, preferably not through us as we never have enough poppy seed). Don't support people like him. You only have to have a look at Poppy.org forums to see just how many people he shafts.

[This message has been edited by Torsten (edited 08 September 2002).]

Yes Ozzy, i'm agree with you!i had problems with them few month ago.without details just to see what kind of people they are: they don't answering mail after order...

there is thousands of seeds in just one pod, selling them this price is hard !

to finish with them, they have now a great picture gallery of H&C.

Torsten, you talked about other way to find seeds; have you got a good adress for a bag of persian?

i can't go to poppy.org because of my connection. did they have the same prices?

where to find at birds-seeds prices?

thank you

your persians should be in tomorrows mail VIN'S, as well as a few raj.

Vincent, don't know about 'bird seed prices', but there were a few people offering them at poppy.org.

Sorry, but I don't go there much (can't import poppies). Maybe someone else here can help.

of course there is a lot of great peoples who are offering seeds on forum. maybe the good time to say them "thank you, erl,luke,WD,rev and all !!!"

i don't want lot of seeds to make a buisness but because i enjoy news plants and to test sowing in the wild with hard conditions.