The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
friendly

Just Good Clean Fun

If you haven't already heard about this, google 'santorum' and see what happens. You will not be dissapointed.

It turns out that Rick Santorum, a conservative Republican senator and now a potenetial candidate for the presidency, several years ago angered gay sex columnist Dan Savage by equating man on man sex to man on dog sex.

Dan Savage then came up with a little definition for santorum that he listed on google, and through diligent efforts it has been kept at the top of the Google list ever since, and I, for one,--along with many others--would like it to stay number one as it has for years.

So, please, google 'santorum' and strike a blow for freedom. Or just for a good laugh. It works the same either way.

Enjoy.

Edited by friendly

I apologize and try to blame approching senility for my inadvertantly posting this in the enthobotany forum. I had no idea it was such a serious offence, although having run the very first chill space forum (called the flame pit, back then) in the 90's (long before this site) I have to admit I should have known better :wink:

Edited by friendly

Not a problem. You seem friendly. :lol:

Edited by Evil Genius