The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Antrenom

Looking for Catha Edulis and Psychotria Viridis Seed

Hello everyone,

I'm sure there's more than a few people around that have a couple of these on hand they would like to give a new home.

I am hopeful that there may be a big hearted WA local among you may help me might I be lucky enough!

Given our ridiculously harsh boarder control decided best to avoid interstate shipping, how they justify the need for such harsh laws here I'm still left to wonder, but guess that's politics for you!

Anyway drop me a PM and we can discuss a fair price or trade for a couple of seeds, even if you only have one or two your willing to part with that's all I need to produce a healthy plant to take cuttings.

I have some exotic seeds I can throw in as extra if you're interested, I know there are many avid enthusiasts on here that would jump at the opportunity drop me a PM to negotiate an offer.

Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated.

Edited by Antrenom

No one at all? That's a tad dissapointing... but not alot i can do as my options are limited.

Offering $5 per seed of either, please someone give me the opportunity to add a few companions to the rest of my garden, need to spice things up a bit.

Thanks again guys!

Edited by Antrenom

WANTED :

Most Cacti spp. (Seed or Grafts)

Catha Edulis Cutting

B. Caapi

Calea Zacatechichi

Tabernanthe Iboga

Would be more than happy to reward you generously given the difficulty of sourcing things here without crossing the border I will make it well worth your while.

I am interested in many different species of plants so don't be shy I am very keen to expand my garden but i need a little help to get started.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

P.S - If you would prefer to trade I have the following seeds :

Acacia Podalyriifolia

Mimosa Tenuiflora

SAB has Tabernanthe seed/plants.

AWWW!! I would LOVE a T. Iboga seedling/rooted cutting!! :wub: Anyone out there who is keen to order a T. Iboga rooted cutting for me and then send it via Express to my house, I would be MORE than greatful and will certainly make it worth your while for helping me, will provide any cash that is required aswell as a decent amount of various seeds to trade on-top of paying money.

the Tabernanthe Iboga has been one plant that I've honestly almost given up on sourcing out, as it's so hard to find anyone willing to send to WA.. although all my orders sent within AUS have never ONCE been checked at all. Only overseas items get randomly checked.

PM me if anyone wants some info on what price I'm willing to pay and what seeds/prints I have to trade on-top of cash.

Cheeeers!

Give me another couple of months and I will have red Catha plants available in a range of sizes.

Cheers

Got

i got a calea bush. i will take some cuttings for ya. save a khat for me please goT? :P

I have a Cielo Caapi plant. its still rather small and its pretty cold at the moment. but i could probably take a few cuttings around October. keep in touch