The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razor

Men going Down

And the cream was........?

:lol:

Interesting.valid and worthwhile comments.something to think about for sure.

research mesmearch:)

i'm not belittling the advanced commentary here but............

i can't believe the boffins are now postulating about one of my favourite pastimes.get the cream,get the treatment or don't :rolleyes:

all this sort of chatter is making me chat for some :drool2:

i know what i'm doing tonite.

OK the vaccine is not so bad after all, for a guy that already has HPV. Why?

case#1>>>

Boy: I got HPV

Girl: I am HPV vaccined

Boy: [thinking, not saying aloud] ".... hmmmm, ok so I don't need to worry at all and not even use a condom"

case#2>>> [not vaccine related]

Boy: I got HPV, you know...

Girl: so what, so do I....

just two win-win cases

or "how I learnt to love hpv"

case 1, there is still other STIs to be concerned about including the many types of HPV not vaccinated against, plus baby-making, case 2 chances are they each have a different type of hpv, i dunno if they even test for particular types or if they tell you which type you have but as i mentioned earlier it isn't even routinely tested for

case1 , yeah but condoms get torn and besides they suck. I am talking about the dangerous fomrs of HPV [man positive]. If people are vaccined and still at risk by dangerous HPV forms, then the vaccine is worthless. One way to find out if the vaccines work, have uprotected sex with a HPV positive man.

case2 , I wonder if different strains/types of HPV like to hang around together. I guess we will find out. Reports state different forms often co-exist..

the thing is, they [science, consensus] know much less that they afford to admit.

the thing is, they [science, consensus] know much less that they afford to admit.

The average scientist definitely needs more humility I think.

all dangers tend to give off warning signs. colours, shapes.....scents....

well, not with dangerous forms of hpv for men. so maybe hpv is good for mankind?

And who gives a shit about womankind?

in the old days, some virus caused mammals to develop a placenta.

so maybe hpv is the future of mankind

I love it when females are getting feminist and all :wink:

I love it when someone calls "...ism" when they've been called out for being a dick ;)

Maybe the HIV virus will cause humans to evolve a new set of chromosomes giving us a higher sense of responsibility to the planet? Still want it?

I love it when people bite, especially women :wink:

HIV is lab-made so it doesn't count.

here is what i think...

this whole study is a made up fairy tale done in a very extremely clever way.

for what purpose ?

a justification on cause for cancer to cover up where its really coming from ?

think food and water for a minute. ( floride , pesticide etc etc )

a new vac , more money to be sucked out from the average sheep in the population ?

then one got to think and wonder whats in the vac ? did we all not just forget the sars and chicken flu epidemic ?

the media constantly raving on 24 7 for weeks its going to wipe out half of the world, u better get vac... do this and do that blah blah

( what really happened ..)

scientist one : damn it the sars project didnt fucking work we didnt kill over 1 billion people as planned..

scientist 2 : its ok , lets go with plan chicken flu.. everyone eats chicken right ?

a yet another scare tactic.. subconsciously.. all these scare tactics do indeed build up in the brain and effect the subconscious region and the results would be damaging and devastating.

im pretty damn sure we men have been chewing pussy and woman giving head since the beginning of human life form ,5,000 years ago? 10,000 years ago ?

and we have just discovered just only now this shit ? give me a break.

what next ? in 5 years from now it would be considered dangerous to hug another human being in the fleash because its another persons toxins that are causing you to age ? lol

im pretty damn sure we men have been chewing pussy and woman giving head since the beginning of human life form ,5,000 years ago? 10,000 years ago ?

and we have just discovered just only now this shit ?

Sounds like you licked too far south :o .

Sounds like you licked too far south :o .

havnt licked far south enough....

i just dont buy anything the media says any more.

when it comes to science.. scientists dont know shit when you look at the bigger picture of reality.

far from it.

ha ha ha , damn it i just re read it and notice what he ment..lol

nooo im no ass licker lol

why is this in the bitches forum?

Perhaps he thought this had something to do with the US vernacular for the term bitches ... I'm sure y'all have heard some rap over the pond?

:wink:

ah was gonaa share my trade secret of sour warheads, but it has nothin to do with cancer.

i haven't read this whole thread but don't they say you can catch it from any kind of sex? not just oral... so what a load of bollocks.. are people going to give up sex? pfft

I think their trying to push for boys to get immunised.