The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

synchromesh

Are you guys sick of my "spam"?

Just received this from gogogadget:

fucking idiot

is this an ethno forum or a place to post your drivel.....people dont want t see your shitty spam, do you even have a life........

Quite considerate of him to bring this to my attention I thought...

lol maybe he didn't like your ladies.

could have been a bit more diplomatic about it tho..

That's what I originally thought. But then, it's my own personal gallery, and classic leading ladies aren't muffler adverts...

Just received this from gogogadget:

Quite considerate of him to bring this to my attention I thought...

700+ posts in a 5 month period is probably a bit overkill.

It really doesn't matter what this forum is primarily about. If people wish to make threads about other topics and other people engage in those topics, who's to say which topics can and cannot be posted? I'm not a great fan of everything you post, but that doesn't invalidate what you have to say.

wow, that's double of Teotz's posting rate when he was at his worst. I really don't think ANYONE has that much valuable information to share, but I hadn't noticed you as being spammy, so maybe you blend in well [or maybe you just post in threads I don't look at].

OMG I KNEW YOU MENTION ME WHEN I READ THIS FIRST POST, KNEW IT, HAHAHHAHAHA!

That's nothing.... try to keep up :)

i was merely pointing out that i for one am sick of seeing your shitty pics with no relevance to the forum at hand, i was pretty much saying you have too much time on your hands..... play nice child, stop trying to humiliate me, when your clearly proving me right, in that you have too much time to talk shit! :BANGHEAD2:

yeh everyone keeps mentioning my name too teotz!

That's what I originally thought. But then, it's my own personal gallery, and classic leading ladies aren't muffler adverts...
It really doesn't matter what this forum is primarily about. If people wish to make threads about other topics and other people engage in those topics, who's to say which topics can and cannot be posted? I'm not a great fan of everything you post, but that doesn't invalidate what you have to say.
wow, that's double of Teotz's posting rate when he was at his worst. I really don't think ANYONE has that much valuable information to share, but I hadn't noticed you as being spammy, so maybe you blend in well [or maybe you just post in threads I don't look at].

yer a fuckin halfwit...... if you need to be told...... post yer ugly fuckin wank pics somewhere else retard, this is an ethno forum not somewhere to post yer pics to wank over......like i said dumb cunt, get a fuckin life!

Ugly fuckin' wank pics? I guess I better not post the Mona Lisa then... :wacko:

Fair enough, but most of it is conversation. Just look at how many threads I've created... Quite low for a spammer I would think...

Jebus, thats a bit rough gogo, i dont see how a few pics can get ya so worked up!? Has syncro twisted ya nuts in a thread somewhere and got you a lil pissed or do you just hate pictures of women that much?

what spam? .... gogogadget if you do not like synchromesh's posts you are able to hide him in your control panel... man i may get drunk after having had a bad day but i don't think Ive ever talked to anyone on here like that, if i did id definitely apologize for being a twat and delete it .

edit: oh so you're on about the pics of olden day wemen? personally i dont have a problem with people having the choice to plaster whatever they like up on there, makes a nice change from out of focus pics of seedling trays with day old spots of green you can hardly see... :blush:

An Ethno' Forum indeed, but i didn't get treated like that when i started a thread about PMS. I have also made 680 odd posts in less than a year ,because l like love this place. :blush: . What is considered Spam anyway? And is 'Drivel' the new 'Dribble'?

I dug your pics a lot, Synchro. It actually inspired me to do a google search of the lovely Diana Rigg to learn a bit more about her royal svelteness.

Had I been at home I may even have taken off my pants.

Gogo.... this is an open community. There's a chill space forum where anyone can talk about anything and a chill space gallery for anyone to post pictures of anything. Not all sub forums are to everybody's taste. I personally like chill space a lot because I can discuss stuff I'm actually interested in with like-minded people, as opposed to talking about inane crap like people do on facebook. If chill space isn't for you, leave it to those of us who enjoy it and just hang out in the ethnobotany forum instead.

Having said that.... I think Synchro should have reported you to a mod rather than drag your PMs out into the open. Anyway, it's out now so prepare for some backlash.

Eh, if people think they can abuse others privately, they should think again. Despite the prevailing attitude about posting PMs publicly, I think PMs like this deserve to be in the public eye, so that people are aware of the sort of person that exists behind the username. If Gogo had this sort of attitude to people in real life, I imagine his face would be fairly ugly by now, if it isn't already.

if it means anything i dig ur posts synchro!! dont listen to the haters mun :bong:

whats up gadget why th hating??

how would u know what people on this forums interests are? uve been here like 5mins??

theres no need for it dude!! carrying on like a pelican whos misplaced his fun-snorkel will only make u look like a dick, as the results of this thread have thus proven.

if i had any influence over the forum id have u banned for abuse. uve atacked poor ol synchro outright, for no reason. maybee find a good cbt practitioner, a long walk on the beach, hot steamy sex with an aardvark or just yeah, rub one out??

lifes to short to be a cocksucker. use the force.

mmmmm Diana Rigg..... :drool2: shes fit but shes no young Georgie Parker in Nurses Uniform from her 'A Country Practice' days. jeez, im seriously pitching a tent

Go easy GoGo. 'chillout'.

chill space is just that.

having been ostracized myself(numerous times.....for weird commentary when wasted hee hee - ) wots ur beef with the pics? Haven't you ever watched 'The avengers?' Phwoah :)

don't forget free speech is a doctrine of this community and i for one appreciate sexy ladies - ethno related _or otherwise:)

personally, i'm glad i can finally hand over the mantle for abusive tirades to someone else lol.

i guess id like to ask gogo.... so what is this forum about??

Just read the whole thread - shit its all been said.

I'm not sick of your spam mate if thats what they want to call it...how shallow and insecure some people are.....and gogo...I not long ago accepted you as a friend...don't know why you just ask me in the first place...I don't need friends like you...bye bye...

I would be happy to hear your explanation as to why you want to drag Synchromesh down.......seems to be happening a lot around here lately ....

Having said that.... I think Synchro should have reported you to a mod rather than drag your PMs out into the open. Anyway, it's out now so prepare for some backlash.

you were addressed pretty harshly but i'm not a fan of PMs going public. going to admin is more appropriate.

and i mean, one side of a conversation can really be taken the wrong way. for all we know synchro you were asked politely and then you escalated the profanity.

I've been in moods like that, any of us could crack the shits and mis-direct our inner hatefulness at the wrong person; I am full of hatefullness :)

Everyone getting on the 'Hate Gadget' band-wagon is all good and well, but mm who knows why he's cracked-it.. could be his Dog died, or a family member, or maybe he's just had a completely f*cked week.. In any event, everyone ganging-up to hate him isn't really any better than HIM acting like an arse, really, ..

Relaaax, people, you had your fun :)

PS:- I agree btw, that PM's shouldn't be publicised: It's a bit .. snitchy. Though Gatdget wasn't very nice, I would've had it out with him one-on-one, via PMs, not got all my mates to gang-'bash' him

I've copped attitude from him in PM before. Not nearly the level the Synchro did, but enough to be irksome. To me, this just confirms the sort of person he is.

So far as I have seen Synchromesh's posts have almost entirely contained both relevant and helpful information. I think a lot of the time he goes out of his way to retrieve information on a subject solely to be more helpful, and with this in mind I would think that there is little to no spam from him. 4.5 posts a day does seem a little excessive but pure numbers don't show it's spam, they have to be looked at in context.

In response to ThunderIdeal, Perhaps PM's shouldn't be public, but abusive language like this is unwarranted and deserves to be revealed. Seeing as this appears to be out of the blue, and gogo hasn't said anything even trying to discredit the claim, I'm leaning towards believing it.

Even if gogo did ask politely, who is he to prevent the posting of another person? He can block Synchro whenever he wants to and that is what he should do if he feels that Synchro is spamming, rather than get aggressive with him and telling him to post less.

Just my 2c I guess...