The Corroboree
Razor

lost most of my collection

i live in far north QLD and i had five almost ready to harvest beautifully constructed glove boxes completely destroid in cyclone Yazi "painfull" . not only that i lost a lot of cacti too and a few other plants like rue and hiemia and some psychotria all wipped out, anyway was hoping some peeps can help me get back on my feet? I have lost most of my collection and any help would be apprieciated :-)

Razor

How much cash do you wanna spend because I have a few things that survived I can sell.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I too live in the tropics and dread the day a cyclone hits my garden.

I would love to contribute something towards the rebuilding of your garden but at present I'm a little too far away from home.

Best of luck with getting your collection back together.

mate i feel ya,i had a lucky score this week,so ill spred it round a bit,i could sort ya some a+ albino cubes,some subs and maybe some jumbo queensland gold tops,let me know what ya rekon,these are for microscopy purposes of course

Edited by nut

swing me your address ill insure a nice pack of mixed ethno seeds comes your way.

same as what vual said brother

pm me

Hey Razor!

Thats some terrible news man!! I know you would be heartbroken... If I was still there, I would hook you up too... Some great peeps here, willing to help someone whos had some bad luck... I commend you all!!

Did the viridis that you got from me cop a flogging??.. I imagine it would have where is was in your yard.. that would be a shame as she would've been getting to a nice size by now...

I hope your home wasnt damaged as well!!

I'm coming back for two weeks in march for the birth of 2nd boy.. I'll be in Melbourne, but if I have a chance, I'll pop up north for a coupla days

Hope that shitheap WARD is looking after you!! :lol:

Off the topic.... Does Scotty and Darren still work there? I want their emails.. Hook me up if you can....

Peace bro.. Give love to your family for me...:wink:

S

thanks for your support guys much appreciated, you guys have no idea how much damage has been done up here, i just came back from Brisbane last week and it seems quite mild in comparison, not trying to be petty but it was FULL ON hey

Edited by Razor

Hey Razor!

Thats some terrible news man!! I know you would be heartbroken... If I was still there, I would hook you up too... Some great peeps here, willing to help someone whos had some bad luck... I commend you all!!

Did the viridis that you got from me cop a flogging??.. I imagine it would have where is was in your yard.. that would be a shame as she would've been getting to a nice size by now...

I hope your home wasnt damaged as well!!

I'm coming back for two weeks in march for the birth of 2nd boy.. I'll be in Melbourne, but if I have a chance, I'll pop up north for a coupla days

Hope that shitheap WARD is looking after you!! :lol:

Off the topic.... Does Scotty and Darren still work there? I want their emails.. Hook me up if you can....

Peace bro.. Give love to your family for me...:wink:

S

cheers for the support bro, i managed to save our lovely viridis she is only just recovering from the shock treatment from monkey's mum, yeah had some structural damage and fences and windows and a shit load of cacti i had been working on, also some glove boxes completely ruined but we are all ok so i guess thats the positive out of it all .

thanks bro for your concern and hope to see you guys soon, piece brother ;)

just putting the request out there again as have had only a little support through this ordeal, any help would be appreciated and will definitely return the favour to anyone who will find themselves in the same sort of predicament and will give back to the peeps who help out when i yield a descent collection

cheers

Ray

Edited by Razor

sorry to hear of your loss,

i'll pm you, and will send you some cacti and catha plants and what ever i can find.

i think, it's very good to ask for help and (if you are lucky) to recive a few free goodies.

loosing your collection can be very traumatic, and the replacements will help to minimize, this dreadfull experience.

Hi Razor,

I too have lost most of my garden to Yasi. Although I can't really offer you anything I thought I might point out that there are some great cacti going for really good prices in the seed & plant exchange which I have been scooping up to replenish my loses.

Sorry that this is all I can add but I thought I would share this before they're all gone.

Best of luck restoring your garden.

Muskrat

swing me your address ill insure a nice pack of mixed ethno seeds comes your way.

dude super keen if your offer still stands

Hi Razor,

I too have lost most of my garden to Yasi. Although I can't really offer you anything I thought I might point out that there are some great cacti going for really good prices in the seed & plant exchange which I have been scooping up to replenish my loses.

Sorry that this is all I can add but I thought I would share this before they're all gone.

Best of luck restoring your garden.

Muskrat

cheers buddy i do have a little coin spare and will check it out smile.gif

sorry to hear of your loss,

i'll pm you, and will send you some cacti and catha plants and what ever i can find.

i think, it's very good to ask for help and (if you are lucky) to recive a few free goodies.

loosing your collection can be very traumatic, and the replacements will help to minimize, this dreadfull experience.

thank you for your support your right hey you put in so much effort and then in an instant most of it is just gone, when i rebuild my collection i will definitely help others who find them selves in the same situation. i willo have access to a shit load of H.B. Woodrose come july/august and will definitely give back to the peeps who help me out

piece everyone newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Sorry to hear of your loss. I too live in the tropics and dread the day a cyclone hits my garden.

I would love to contribute something towards the rebuilding of your garden but at present I'm a little too far away from home.

Best of luck with getting your collection back together.

thanks buddy newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Sorry for your loss

Regards,

Ja

cheers buddy i'm slowly starting to rebuild i just purchased a nice size TBM and am looking for some small pach's or of the related family to graft onto to speed up the process but i will get there drool2.gif