The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet round 2- Celebrate summer again!

mint glad to see your going. i was gonna msg or txt or something to catch up anyway. i only just found out about this meet from another member reminding me and nearly missed out :( as such, i got nothing to bring but if i have the remembering power i will bring some beer or something.. home brew of course :lol:

Gotta love sharpies. :lol::lol::lol:

Meet on this weekend.

Hope to see you all there :)

well i was gunna bring some drinks but sounds like ubza has it covered!

:wink:

got a few tubes of acuminata ill bring along if anyones interested. if anyones got any interesting essential oil plants i have a few strange smelling things i could bring along too.

lookin forward to it, im outta scorpions so should be a stress free meet this time!

im outta scorpions so should be a stress free meet this time!

Dunno bout that fez, ill be bringin down some yellow bhut jolokia for ya to try. No stress though, it only burns for a lil while.

Dunno bout that fez, ill be bringin down some yellow bhut jolokia for ya to try. No stress though, it only burns for a lil while.

I have only had Dorset naga and that was hot enough, but I am always willing to go a hotter one.

Anyone got infinity chillies

btw i'm driving down from frankston way so anyone who lives between here and trbg i can give you a lift. Pm me if you want a lift ;)

ps i got a 7 seat party van, so there is plenty of room! 5 seats left!

It wont be much of a party van if you have to drive ubza :lol: . Thanks for the offer anyway.

ps i got a 7 seat party van, so there is plenty of room! 5 seats left!

Good work bud!

A few members will be rocking up with me via a taxi as I will be drinking :) so no drivey for me

Hope to see you all there this is going to be a good meet.

Edited by sharxx101

It wont be much of a party van if you have to drive ubza :lol: . Thanks for the offer anyway.

wow wow wow wow.. Whats wrong with my driving? Lol jk well the offers there, even if its lifts back to the station

If anyone wants to purchase some lophs at special "meet prices" lemme know so i can bring them down.

If anyone wants to purchase some lophs at special "meet prices" lemme know so i can bring them down.

how special is special?

speaking of shopping sharx, any chance of some pics of those cool khats? to be honest i;m a bit of a cheapskate and will probably go for the cheapest one anyway lol, we will see.

see y'all there. oh man i'm nervous...it's my first time :blush:

wow wow wow wow.. Whats wrong with my driving? Lol jk well the offers there, even if its lifts back to the station

Meaning you are the nominated driver and can not party, well ,can not party as much :)

Talking about driving there, we ( speaking for myself) have always gone on a Sunday and had free parking. Being a Saturday ,don't forget change for parking meters .( i think!)

Edited by Amazonian

how special is special?

Bruce McAvaney special.

• Like 1

Thanks to all that came today it was a fun day in the park.

See you all at the next meet :)

It's official, i am the proud owner of a Loph' and a grafted one at that. Thanks PD. Thanks also to the other crew for the goodies. . . And Ferret, bit disappointed, i had something especially for you ( and it wasn't a chili), next time huh?! .

Was a great day. We were blessed with perfect weather, great company and some treats for the taste buds. FUN TIMES.:P

yeah dammit sounds like it was a great arvo in the gardens. bummer. next time for sure Amazonian! will make sure i get a decent sleep before the next one

oh and who was the bloke with the essential oils and chinese medicines? i need to grab that wood from you ;) pm me

^ that would have been Velvet Siren.

Awesome weekend. Oh I'm sorry, let me clarify, I had plans for an awesome weekend but the rain ruined them so I am blotting out the memory from anything on the weekend except for the meet which was awesome.

Awesome weekend.