The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Yeah I know Darklight.

I had trialled it for several months & a mate was supposedly checking on it a few times a week

But anyways.....

Maybe I should change it all to dont cha hate it when you think you got something sussed & then it goes to shite anyway....

Some if the plants & mushrooms loved the extra water & humidity though

I had trialled it for several months & a mate was supposedly checking on it a few times a week

Yah that blows, sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive

Maybe I should change it all to dont cha hate it when you think you got something sussed & then it goes to shite anyway....

The human condition and the story of my life :)

Don't cha hate it when, you get blatantly ripped off? We got an invoice from a cleaning company our previous estate agents use for rental properties, only to see it was $500 plus and the house was fucking clean anyway? Hardly any difference from the before and after photos. We don't get the bond back untill we pay these invoices ffs.

Don't cha hate it when you have to make a really difficult decision, then you make it and you can't help but wonder if it was the wrong thing to do? :( :(

• Like 1

^ life is full of those bogfrog. :|

One down, many more to come then :(

dont cha hate it when a strong wind blows a wasp right into your bottom lip ,numbing your whole jaw and bloating your lip from its sting ...ooow :(

• Like 1

When I tap 'like this' ^ ..it's not that I like what has happened to you blowng (or any other unfortunate member).. it's more of an acknowledgement of your pain..(.it's a bit funny though, like what are the chances,lol.) lucky your airway didnt swell.

When I tap 'like this' ^ ..it's not that I like what has happened to you blowng (or any other unfortunate member).. it's more of an acknowledgement of your pain..(.it's a bit funny though, like what are the chances,lol.) lucky your airway didnt swell.

aye , bloody lucky im not allergic to them , was in the middle of nowhere , actually i got quite high from the pain, visuals etc ...but im not too keen to have it happen again lol (what are my chances?) yep reckoned it must have been something i said lol , karma haha

Edited by bℓσωηG

One down, many more to come then :(

Well, there shouldn't be too many,??! lol. I find the hardest decisions are the ones I have to make that will effect my children's future/life, like immunisation (

(Ps... I don't want this post to become the start of a debate over immunisation :) )

• Like 1

Dont cha hate it when you get up in the middle of the night for a glass of water, but instead of picking it up you knock it over....

So i thoughts to myself fuck it ill deal with this mess in the morning, only to wake up and find a full day of study notes stuck together and a soaking wet pouch of tobacco...

Dont cha hate it when.... your trying to get the last of the dip out of a container, and you cut your tongue on a bit of the foil seal that you didn't completely remove at the start.

Oink.

• Like 2

don't cha hate when you lose your wedding ring while out gardening and can't find it once again! :BANGHEAD2:

don't cha hate it when it's dusk and the sun has just gone down for sleepy time

and you wait for mr possum on the southside fenceline with the pool pole all primed and shit - just waiting for his arse..but he goes northside and pinches the last fruit of the summer season.

penny pinching possums :ana:

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when someone does something to annoy you, but stays below the threshold where it's enough to truly reprimand them?

Was at a classical concert the other night... Woman behind me insisted on whispering/talking audibly during it (it's the done thing by everyone to be silent during the performance). Not loud enough, or frequent enough to warrant a "Please be quiet", or an evils - but enough to make me lose my focus a few times too many.

I was driving home late at night, and the guy right behind me had his high-beams on for kilometres and kilometres. I tapped my brake lights a few times at a few times... nothing. I flicked my headlights a few times... nothing. Just didn't seem to care. I gave him a few flashes as I let him pass in the passing lane.

Edited by CβL

dont cha hate it when you change colours after eating mushrooms :shroomer:

I actually love it unless its green and followed by vomitting

Dont cha hate it when the new kitty learns to meow at the fridge when he wants treats!

(But you gotta love it when he starts running round chasing the rainbows that are coming off a crystal pendulum!)

Here he is blissing out :)

post-8023-0-82587100-1367275799_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

^ What does your other cat think of 'new kitty' bogfrog ? :)

She is not pleased at all! They seem to slowly be working through their cat politics though, Bog is definately the big bad boss of the house :P

Dont cha hate it when life throws you into a situation with someone who you reeeally dont like?

There is only one person i severely dislike in my year at teachers college, and lo and behold, i end up on placement at the same centre as her.

I kinda think its funny, because i could tell she was extremely angry when she found out we were placed at the same kindergarten. She asked where i was going and i told her, she declared "there must be some kind of mistake! Thats were i'm going"

I would have been angry about too it if she wasnt so indignant! Now i'm just having a good ol laugh about it.

There must be some important lesson that we have to learn from being in each other's company.

• Like 3

Ah man, i've thrashing the dont ya hate it thread lol :(

But this is a good one i promise!

Dont you hate it when you trust someone to use their common sense...and they dont!!

NZ just switched over to digital tv so our tv no longer worked. Its been a couple weeks now and my partner and i were feeling pretty content without it.. When suddenly he gets tv lust and insists he has to go buy one last night. I couldnt be bothered walking around a store and made some excuse about the bright over-head lights, so off he goes.

About 40mins later, he arrives home with the biggest fucking tv ever. I couldn't get mad at him since i was too lazy to supervize, but seriously, this tv made our lounge look absolutely tiny.. It was like 45inches or something mad like that. We watched a movie on it and blessed be he realised that such a big tv made the image quality shit so he boxed it up again and took it back today to swap for a much much smaller one.

I was soooo glad to see it go. When it was turned off it looked like a big black evil portal, which would have sucked you in to some twisted alternate reality even when it was off.

• Like 3

dont ya hate it when you go out to a pub or club with your mates for a good time and some drunk fuckwit wants to fight you just because there are a few women in your group

• Like 2

:( i've heard that sex-deprived males in ozzie can be pretty fucking crazy.

yeah bogfrog sometimes it gets pretty ridiculous over here. Its like 'me want sex, must start fight so girls see how tough me is'

• Like 1

dont ya hate it when you put some dynamic lifter on your vege patch and your dog thinks it smell delicious and jumps over the 'dog proof barrier' you have made and destroys most of the corn and tomatoes you have been looking after for the last month or so

• Like 1