The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

dchiw it too hot and you need a few als'e, you go to get in the car to go to the shops and you lock the keys in. So you start to walk to the shops and you see a cute puppy running around and then you decide "fuck it , its getting a hug". So you run over and trip over and blow out a thong. So know you get up from the footpath and just do the 'awkward I'm ok wave to the woman" and keep walking sans unt thong. You get to the bottlo and walk in with one thong on, a bloody knee cap, your short shorts are all askew and the girl behind the counter is just gagging with laughter.

gotta hate that right?

• Like 3

Don't you hate it when you give someone everything and it turns out they were just using you. People can be so fucked sometimes

• Like 7

dchiw you get too drunk to operate your front door so you end up sleeping on your front step but in the process get covered in mosquito bites

^That's the world's most effective way of catching malaria LOL

Don't you hate it when you give someone everything and it turns out they were just using you. People can be so fucked sometimes

almighty big hell yeah to that !

• Like 1

you've been putting off a mission for 3 days, finally get rig and trailer loaded up, get 15km down the road and the clutch goes. fkn Friday night too. Grrr. made it home at least.

dchiw daylight saving fucks up your bidy clock so you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep

• Like 2

dchiw daylight saving fucks up your bidy clock so you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep

i dnno im not an olde bidy yet ;) but that shit happens all year round so mybe im hardened off to it in advance :3

dchiw you move a load of fkn cactus to a new home , sweat ya bollox off grafting hard for hours and then go to try out the new shower .. and the fkr doesnt bastard work ... Dx!

dont you just hate it when one of your 5 foot macrogonus' impossibly hangs by a thread and you darent move it again ...

but it's practically in the door way

lol yeah^^ mate moving. " you grab that one.......oh yeah be careful theyre not rooted"........topple...smash.

• Like 1

wish it was my asking ... i dnt trust anyone with them lol .. but this one got impatient thinking it was only gna take an hour after he was 2 hours late lol .. so just took it upon himself to grab a few to speed it up ... was leavn em out on the street and in the van door way too for me to come and .. gah .. sort it out and panick ... lol , wdve maybe turned into that cactus swinging warrior if anyone had tried nabbn any , ... or maybe mr cross bow couldve ran fast enough for a recon' :innocent_n:

-didnt even want the 2 cactus he said he wanted for a girl the other day on the phone after it all ...

was hoping to pass more echinopsissies on to a loving home ..

aww i got a card from my old neighbour thanking me for hers though ... - that shd be in the dyjliw thread tho i guess

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

you make an effort all day long not to swear with the person your dealing with because you know they don't like it or they don't swear themselves, then right at the end of the day a huge cutting that is unknowingly twice the weight of the others falls away from you and you keep a hold of it sending spines so deep into your flesh that you have to pull your arm off the cactus with force. And you let out an almighty "AAARRGGHHH MOTHERFUCKER! shit sorry, um sorry. I am sorry I really do apologize"

• Like 3

DCHIW nobody has taken responsibility for changing the clock in the car, I hate daylight savings....

• Like 2

dont you just hate it when a mate tells you ya dont need a van hire to move, and it'll be alright , they have a van and want to do it for just 2 cactus for their "girl of the weekend" ,..... leaves you worrying , till the day before the keys have to be handed in for the old place,... and turns up 2 hours late , then lets ya down half way through ; costing at least an extra weeks rent on the old property .. when you would've gladly paid whatever someone wanned to charge to have it done properly ... and all under the eye of the ever judgemental sauron

DCHIW you've just ate the most awesome rockmelon from rare arse seeds, then afterwoods you

are still thinking about how you could have grown a giant useless pumkin in its place instead.

• Like 1

Dchiw waiting in pre-op for hours, I'm staaaarrrviing!

• Like 1

hope all goes well FP

oh yeah , dnt you just hate it when its your birthday

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Happy birthday, Horsey!!

• Like 1

gna be 2 kinds of froggies :3

poison dart frogs in the virola germinating tank

and amazon milk frogs in the caapi tank (both are exo terra vivariums , one a little taller than the other (future milk frog tank)

just gotta get to affording them and tracking down hand reared cool pet shops so in the mean time they're in germinating :)

i always wanted frogs in the RFB but it's now a formicarum for our tropical ants :3 and the ants , although less than 2mm, are harder than a coffin nail :) and dont fancy froggies chances in there for long - maybe as a little diner now and then ,..?

depends on the plant feed chemicals ive used tho .. i guess.. :)

mm i need the dont you just love it thread for when ya finally out of pain :)