The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

your wasted, sitting on the throne at the bar and you forget to lock the door, and the person who opens it just happens to be the hottest girl in the whole place. trauma. for both of us im sure.

just to clarify it was unisex loos, I wasn't in the ladies room.

• Like 1

The sausages curl up as they cook and the ocd kicks in because you can't get that last side to sit flat and get brown....

• Like 4

when you constantly have a nice hot shower then get out and realize you haven't got yourself a towel. again and again and again.

• Like 1

Plant your own collected lope seeds for the first time and the bloody cat knocks them over in the middle of the night grrrrrrrrr.

Maybe it was revenge for my laughing at him getting stuck in fly paper rofl

• Like 1

Annoying people use unknown numbers but you are waiting for an important call so you have to answer every single call in case you miss it. Yes, I know my credit card is overdue and no mum I'm not mowing again, you are very wealthy and shouldn't use me as slave labor to save $30.

• Like 2

you pinch a nerve in your neck and there's shooting pain right through your shoulder all the way into your eye and you can't turn your head and you start to get a migraine and nothing you can do will alleviate the pain

You get 3 expensive android tablets for your kids Christmas presents and two of them are dead (the tablets not the kids) 24 hours later.

Edited by Sally
  • Like 1

Your knew neighbours announce their arrival with a fucking leafblower...

• Like 1

Dchiw... You've let your weight go and feel the worst physically you have in a long time; and you're surrounded by hundreds of beautiful young kids who think they're all open-minded, but are really as ego/image-driven as the yuppies they pretend to rail against. So you TRY to tell yourself not to care about their opinions but because you're a damn hypocrite you end up being disgusted at yourself over THAT too *eyeroll*

Aka:

I hate the Beautiful People lol

• Like 3

Dchiw some c**t ringbarks one if your favourite old obtusifolia trees in your local bushland. Hope you enjoy yourself whoever you are.

Dchiw your insurance windfall evaporates because you have 2 lots of car rego due, unpaid overdue school fees, overdue council rates, water rates, power bills, and a mortgage payment. Fuckin unemployment sucks.

Don't cha hate it when you eat a meal that is 50% beans and onions...and then you let rip a fart that smells so bad you feel compelled to apologize to yourself :bootyshake::puke:

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 2

whenever i cough theres a five second window of my lungs making these weird gurgling wheezing sounds

dudes that pull up in their 'bushpig' 4be4 with australia day flags draping their side window mirrors and hog the only diesel pump in the servo and...who after fillup ,then decide to wash their windscreen.

arggh, move fuckya

this joint's truly fukt

• Like 1

Well this was last week in sunny qld.... but...

Dont ya hate it when you come up with the awesome idea of putting all your little seedling single pots into big tubs....

You know, to make life easier and such...

And then it pisses down for two days....

And you realise you didnt drill holes in the bottom of the big tubs...

And you go out when the sun comes out...

And all of your beloved seedlings are fucking floating :|

When your car's air con runs out of gas in the middle of an Aussie Summer..

• Like 1

when your anti depressant stops you from being able to ejaculate and escalates your partners insecurity's especially after buying her a bunch of flowers!

thanks for the advice olive just look what you've gone n done now!

now all I need is advice on how to fake an orgasm and act all retarded and shakey n shit. witch sounds like a hard feat. I know for girls its second nature but for us guys we gota pull some pretty extreme faces n shit I think would be near impossible without the release of spunk!????

fuck!

• Like 1

when your anti depressant stops you from being able to ejaculate and escalates your partners insecurity's especially after buying her a bunch of flowers!

thanks for the advice olive just look what you've gone n done now!

now all I need is advice on how to fake an orgasm and act all retarded and shakey n shit. witch sounds like a hard feat. I know for girls its second nature but for us guys we gota pull some pretty extreme faces n shit I think would be near impossible without the release of spunk!????

fuck!

I've heard that Saffron can mitigate the sexual dysfunction effects of SSRI's. Might be worth googling!

ya gotta rebuild your computer.....fckn computers...lol....I cannot physically

destroy my laptop, but windows always makes it comit harakiri.

and I hate installin drivers...

Go to the light WB - install Linux.

There's not much a re-boot won't fix under Linux and these days all your drivers should be installed during the installation process. Typically about ten minutes. Any proprietry drivers can be normally be installed with a few clicks.

I'm biased though, billy gates personally pissed me off in the days of analogue exchanges before phreaking went the way of bell bottom pants & digital exchanges became the norm.

I wouldn't piss on any of his overbloated trashware.

If you like bells and whistles stick with windblows and relish in the joy of file corruption.

• Like 2

doing me Toughbook....fckn heaps of drivers and heaps of dependencies.

Considered dual OS, but me software I depend on is temperamental....like me really...lol

• Like 1

Once you get windblows & the drivers sorted, consider installing Virtualbox or VMWare and run Linux through that. Do all your websurfing and non critical shit through the VM (virtual machine) and that way windblows will be isolated and protected to some extent. You can even install another version of windblows through the VM and use it as a sacrificial goat to protect your main installation from file corruption.

Linux Mint is good for beginners.

Then for your Micro$oft only applications (that you seem so fond of) you will still have a native windblows environment that has limited opportunity to be corrupted. Some applications won't function properly under a VM but try them under the VM first, if you have problems, install them under the native installation of windblows.

Fuck bill gates and the gerbil he rode in on.

Edited by Sallubrious

dyhiw you realise that your posts in a certain thread merely enforce the the reality that you've grown so old that you are officially a 'grumpy old man'.

• Like 1

dchiw you get an elton john power ballad stuck in your head :BANGHEAD2: