The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Fucking cant grow kava... its the only plant I have consistently killed. It hates me. Im in prime kava climate too. Kava is my Eleanor.

When you feel like you just have to be a cnt......

• Like 1

psychic vampires piss you off.....

• Like 2

dchiw you're packing and weeding cacti and your hands get spiked and the next day your palms and wrists are covered in little red welts and you can't rest your hands any where cos it hurts and fml humph

• Like 2

When you line all your bins up out front respectfully and the garbo emptys it and drops it of on next doors nature strip. Lazy shits!

• Like 1

dchiw the plan was to do gardening all day but it's raining off and on so we'll have to go mushroom hunting instead.

• Like 3

Dchiw you meet someone who gives off a bit of a creepy vibe to begin with, then they proceed to announce that the creature you share your name with is their totem animal and imply somewhat forcefully that because of this somehow you are like fated to fall in love with them or something.... And then they use a wide variety of words you don't understand to describe themselves in a rather drawn out manner, when you weren't really asking them about themselves, all you asked was if they mostly paint with oils.....

• Like 3

When you line all your bins up out front respectfully and the garbo emptys it and drops it of on next doors nature strip. Lazy shits!

Or when people park their cars out the front on Bin day and you never get your rubbish away

• Like 1

our group of flats puts the bins on the road/curb so the cars can't park there on bin day

you look in your bank account and it's -20 dollars because of overdraw fees :ana:

...the only survivor of a seed batch comes up in the fricken doormat - how did it even get there?!

post-313-0-13828300-1434697329_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

A big bubble fart goes pop!

When you out of good will trade a very special, unique and loved loph to someone who claims there to sick to pack a very simple cut of cacti worth fuck all in comparison!!! This has got my goat!

And its on another forum without member trading reps but the prick keeps posting like nothing happend. Fuck it. Im pissed!!!

When you feel like you just have to be a cnt......

Yes, i do. Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

when the whole internet thinks a 'meme' is nothing more than a picture with words on it?

yes this is a very petty pet hate, but seriously, the word has a definition & the vast majority of humanity has never bothered to look it up & if they have the internet has probably deceived them..

even the first google result when you search 'meme' says: A meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem) is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".

this is an inaccurate description of what a meme is. it's much better than: "a picture with words on it" but still..

Just another sign that humanity is doomed..

• Like 1

when professionals tell you "we dont know"..lol

• Like 3

When you try to sing and all that comes out is a croak.

DCHIW You're enjoying your wonderfully prepared salmon sushi at sushi bay and something either farted hardcore or shit themself.

• Like 1

When God decides to humiliate you publicly to send a message. An unhealthy consumer of caffeine and nicotine, clocked on for work and hurriedly made my morning coffee (meth-strong) and went ronthe morning "toolbox" talk lit up my smoke had a sip and low and behold had stirred in salt instead of sugar(my usual three teaspoons to three of coffee)have another drag on my ciggy then in my half awake morning state spit it and my cigarette into my coffee cup in front of regional managers and work colleagues. However not the first time I've mixed salt into my coffee :/ therefore is have to say dchiw u mix salt into ur coffee instead of sugar.

• Like 3

DCHIW its all nice n snuggly in front of the computer, heater under the desk is on, them morning cones are mixing nicely with the lychee tea but you must man up and go mushroom hunting.

Just another sign that humanity is doomed..

Oh Paradox, it must be hard to be you sometimes, surrounded by all us muppets.

I do hope you still have hope.

jehovahs witness' wake you up at 10am on saturday morning, their 2nd visit, might have to be a bit more forceful next time.

^^^^thats easy just play Slayer's God hates us all really loudly and pretend u can't hear them