The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

21 minutes ago, freakazoid said:

the annual march of the mosquitos. I know they play an important role in pollenisation and shit, but when they wake me up night after night with trying to get blood out of my earhole to raise a family, cos it's too hot to close the window but too poor for fly screening the fuk'n the things....parasite conundrum.... bill gates, get yer shit together already......however, being woken from my dreams four times in one night with the "bzzzzzzzz" does actually verge on lucid dreaming, or, allow me a few moments of dream respite/contemplation to briefly analyse what my subconscious is trying to tell me while i find and kill my personal bzzzzzer,  and then resuming the dream state...like the intermission at the movies, several times over, interesting learning state but i'd prefer a decent night's sleep. you fucking malaria spawning,disease transmitting, bite welting, motherfuckers Fuck Off...ah, feel better already.....

50 bucks man, good nights sleep... priceless.

https://www.mosquitonets.com.au/mosquito-net-budget-round-king-queen/

Ask Santa.

Edited by Northerner
  • Like 3

Dontcha hate it when you go bush for two nights and set your cats up at home with the best of all possible worlds, and they repay by finding the most inventive place to take a shit and you spend an hour treasure hunting for the source of that stench.

Dchiw you've been sleeping in the bush for two nights with nary a mosquito bite and you get home and take one step in your front yard in suburbia and your feet are assaulted immediately by legions of fleas.

• Like 2

When your tender babies are being murdered by tucking green grasshoppers.

• Like 4

would totally lend ya the toads if i could and I'm sure they'd love to get aquainted with jimney cricket and all his pals.. for a small fee   ..  cuppa tea or somethn :)

maybe extract lez bebez and then scorch jimney some how? ill bet ashes taste great to lez bebez

• Like 1

dchiw you spend 3 days and $'s extracting nuthin...

edit: then you realise the next day your science is all wonky and you have a flagon of gold you almost threw out.

Edited by Northerner
  • Like 2

DCHIW they 'subtly' walk behind you to check your not stealing shit >:(

4702514.jpg

• Like 4

when your first ever confidence-bought pair of real heel shoes have been on for 15 hours ... even the last few in bed ... and you just can't keep them on any longer no matter how much you love them and have to reluctantly kick them out of bed ... in case you might get some sleep

DCHIW your brain tries to be more efficient... I think it might've been secretly listening to terrible motivational speakers while I sleep or something... you know, the kind who abuse words like "proactive" & "synergy"...I don't know where else it would've gotten the impression that this was a good idea.

I always thought fibromyalgia was something that just appeared for no known reason, but apparently there's a less common form where it develops secondary to something else. So if you're in bad enough pain, for long enough, eventually your brain can start wondering:

"Well we seem to be putting a lot of effort into sending & processing all of these pain signals, how about we optimise this process (& other buzzwordy nonsense) by just becoming more sensitive to those signals so we don't need to send as many to feel the same level of pain? Yay efficiency!"

"Er, so you will remember to send a memo out to all the body parts letting them know about this change of procedure - y'know, so they don't just keep sending the same levels as before? ... hello brain? ...are you still there?"

Alright, well fibro may be a poorly-defined & probably-untreatable condition, but I learned the cure for "faulty brain" from Homer Simpson years ago:

0c661dfc199673d691e1683d7d2d5533.jpg

Although I'm not sure if beer is gonna be strong enough for this one. Hmm...

"Ok Brain, listen up. I have any number of neurotoxins available to me, and I'm willing to try as many as I need to. Remember that time we took nutmeg? Oh ha - that's right, no you don't! Do you want some more myritastic blackouts? Or how about another MXE overdose - I'm pretty sure my body parts won't hurt if I'm not attached to them because I'm spinning through alternate dimensions. There are dissociatives I've never even tried! I've got a bunch of ways outta this pain situation buddy, and likely none of them are going to mean good news for you. So I suggest you tone it down there, unless you want to find out whether between us we can design a failsafe DIY ketamine coma apparatus. Personally I think not, but that might not stop me from trying it out anyway, if this nonsense continues."

• Like 3

I made 2 friends with fibro recently .., one has the same memory issues as I get with hemiplegia,  the other one is less severe .. but was really interesting to find people who know the feel

oh yeah um don't cha hate it when .... you can't pin an ID on floral jewellery for sure? P1010816.JPG

anyone reckon I nailed this one'sP1010824.JPGID with ... Plumeria? and if not,.. any other ideas?

.. care a guess on which orchidP1010822.JPGthis might be? while at it ? :3

P1010816.JPG

P1010824.JPG

P1010822.JPG

P1010816.JPG

P1010824.JPG

P1010822.JPG

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

don't cha hate it when you decided that's it's goodbye from me and goodbye for good and that all hope really just powerslammed it's self down the waste disposal and then just as you're about to make the crucial execution .. some fool decides to backtrack and change course meaning getting wasted was no longer an option on the table after you were in irreconcilable mode... how do you get rid of that energy once it's fucking there ? feels like worse than death

dont cha hate it when a solicitor/lawyer gives you some advice you know is wrong //// Dx!!!!

so you defy them and somehow scrape through the impossible crushing machines

• Like 1

dont cha hate it when ... mother fucking .. who the fk would have children .. little basterds ,,, hmm I'll take that right back but sure felt good to let off some fucking steam

I mightve taken it back back then but it can stand for one ... 

dchiw your landlords nice to you. makes me think somethings up

• Like 1

..................you forgot dimitri was in the bowl..................

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 9:06 AM, DiscoStu said:

dchiw your landlords nice to you. makes me think somethings up

turns out i was right, i'm being evicted.

dchiw you're right

dontcha hate.... bloody bloody PAWS.

C'mon brain, you can get through this. Just look at all the practice you've had.

If it's any consolation @Anodyne, I know that feeling all too well. Mine lasted over a year which eventually led to somewhat of a shift and finally I could just get on with life. Whilst I'm still a pretty fucked unit I don't want to go back to that state and am solid in my resolve. I could very easily just lie down and not get up though, but yeah. I wish I could say it's all sunshine and bullshit but it turns out that I was hiding from something pervasive and permanent within my psyche. The look on my psychologist's face when I asked her, 'it'll be over sometime right?' was priceless. Ahh well, fuck it. Someday I'll get to where I want to be (forest!!) and it'll get easier yet again. My best wishes to you; I don't know your situation at all but hopefully just having some kind of solidarity helps.

• Like 1

Don't ya hate it when you've taken to flipping a coin when conflicted over binary decisions, and have committed to following the outcome... Then you find out about a pretty lavish looking doof with at least a little bit of dark psy being played, balls-out projection mapping etc etc... Knowing that there are many factors involved, eg driving 700km in order to go there when you really should spend that money on new tires before your car leaves the road in the wet one day, risking ones' licence when the authoritah inevitably sets up a party van on the way out because you're a derelict who couldn't just go to have fun, etc etc and so committing to the Coin for answers... Then the coin tells you to get fucked and you're staying home. :(

Don't ya hate it when you deleted your Facebook account years ago and have missed out on every doof since because doofs are only promoted on Facebook these days and you lost all your doofing contacts when you deleted your Facebook account, thus resulting in an endless ironic cycle of being out of the underground loop because you don't follow mass media, therefore missing out on any potential to listen to sweet sweet dark psy outdoors... Wait, hang on...

DON'T YA HATE IT WHEN NOBODY ELSE LIKES DARK PSY AND EVERY EVENT EVER IS FUCKING TECHNO

DON'T YA HATE IT WHEN THE ONE PERSON YOU'VE MET IN THE LAST 2 YEARS WHO EVEN KNOWS WHAT DARK PSY IS SAYS, 'OH YEAH, I LIKE DARK AND DIRTY GROOVES,' AND YOU REALISE THAT THEY THINK 145BPM IS FAST

DON'T YA HATE IT WHEN EVEN WHEN PEOPLE SAY THERE'S DARK PSY IT HITS 150 AND EVERYONE CLEARS THE FLOOR SO SUDDENLY IT TURNS INTO GODDAMNED TECHNO AGAIN

DON'T YA HATE REMEMBERING HOW GOOD NOISE POISON WAS BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

...Don't ya hate it when you think you can handle not smoking dope but after three+ weeks you still can't sleep and don't feel any better AT ALL, in fact you're pretty sure you feel worse...

Don't ya hate it when you've been going around all 'I don't need that shit I'm high on life' like an arse

Don't ya hate waiting for medical to become a reality in Australia because you know it works for you, allows you to function better in society and be more productive because it curbs your profound and cyclic worry/self-criticism/loathing

Don't ya hate hating yourself for thinking that because of the life-long cultural conditioning you've been subjected to creating intense internal conflict

Is it not that you hate good sir or madam your own self for feeling all out of control with the keyboard like you're making a massive dick of yourself when you're probably not but it feels so real that you are

It is that you do not, verily, be liking that the intense rush of energy you felt about an hour ago means that you've got slim to fuck all chance of getting sleep AGAIN

Is to be not good feeling on account of knowing you've got another day of work to get through and you've been making a lot of simple mistakes performing a task you could train a primate to do on account of getting fuck all sleep

:ana:

...Thank you.

• Like 1

dontcha hate it when you eject one of the most beautiful men you ever did see cuz he drops the word allah n feel like you just used a sword against someone you got cut by all ur life ... dont you just hate it when fear is the mindkiller 

so tempted to uneject him and see but so scared 

dyjhiw men are too awesome! n- so awesome that they helped you fix that issue above ^^ 

On 2/2/2018 at 9:32 AM, DiscoStu said:

turns out i was right, i'm being evicted.

dchiw you're right

hope your ok bot sixx , let us know when u can x

thanks horsey, it'll work out hopefully

dchiw you get a  the flu but on top of it you get a migraine so you're up all night with flashing lights and vomiting.

• Like 1

Dontcha hate it when the brown shiny fecal matter in your pups fur your trying to cut out with your new scissors turns out to be his testicles?

Dontcha hate it when you go to the ER for testicular pain at 18 and you leave out with only one testicle? The pathologist report reads: Healthy testicle with nonmalignant fatty deposit. Later investigation discovers cause of pain was blue balls.