The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

dchiw you get an elton john power ballad stuck in your head :BANGHEAD2:

You know what fixes that every time? A lil bohemian rhapsody. Try it. Mamamia mamamia Figaro...

Dchiw your up at 5:15 am even though you had 3 valiums and a temazipam at 11:30 cause your back is just agonizingly fuckin painfull. And you only have access to one fucking panadeine extra!

So now your outside freezing, smoking ciggys having a winge to a bunch of people, some who you know, majority not, like they actually give a shit. Cause there snug as a bug sleeping in dreamtime having a good nights rest for the day ahead.

^^^ I feel ya, Wert. I'm still often sleepless despite bupe patches, Mary, Stilnox, codeine, et al. Destined to be an insomniac for life I think.

DCHIW DODGY FUCKIN' BUILDERS... AND THEY'RE ALLOWED TO KEEP RIPPING OTHER PEOPLE OFF WHILE THEY STUFF YOU AROUND. Anyway, he'll get his...

• Like 1

Dchiw your up at 5:15 am even though you had 3 valiums and a temazipam at 11:30 cause your back is just agonizingly fuckin painfull. And you only have access to one fucking panadeine extra!

So now your outside freezing, smoking ciggys having a winge to a bunch of people, some who you know, majority not, like they actually give a shit. Cause there snug as a bug sleeping in dreamtime having a good nights rest for the day ahead.

I feel for you wert. Hope you find some relief

DYHIW people OD on synthetic cannabis which leads plenty of people, my grandmother case in point, to believe that cannabis can kill and needs to remain illegal.

The walking balls of dick cheese that have created, marketed and profited off of synthetic cannabis are setting back regular weed for all of us. Two things need to happen (which won't), regular pot needs to be legalised and synthetic cannabis is actually a substance that would do well to be illegal.

• Like 2

Dchiw you set up a trade on sab and you send a wicked parcel in return for something of far lesser value only to find your communication with trader ceases the moment they recieve there parcel. And obviously you recieve nothing.

FUCK THIS IS A FUCKING BAD IDEA WHEN YOUR DEALING WITH AN EMOTIONALY STRUNG, ON THE POINT OF PSYCHO PERSON WHO WAS BEING VERY FUCKING GENEROUS!!!

F#CK!!!

Edited by wert

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! F#CK!!!

dchiw you waste 30 minutes trying to work out how to embed a youtube vid. then when you're just about to punch the screen and accept that you are a retard you simply change the link from https:// to http:// and it works. :BANGHEAD2:

dchiw you realise that new toner for your printer will set you back $640. Alternatively, you could just buy a new printer (same new improved model) for $399... :wacko:

DCHIW you see "standard intellectual discussions" and think WTF is that.

You know as a professional of about 25 years I dont know what that is.....

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 1

Lmao.

• Like 1

DYHIW you see an old bloke collapse in the street, so you help him up and cart him into a nearby GP clinic and fuck your own back up in the process.

DYHIW you see an old bloke collapse in the street, so you help him up and cart him into a nearby GP clinic and fuck your own back up in the process.

I can relate. A few years ago, after a Dead Letter Circus concert at the Metro, we were walking past Town Hall steps and watched a couple of young thugs knock some other young dude to the ground and then waltz off. Whilst everyone around us just ignored this it went against my nature so I and my buddy trotted over and asked the guy, who was bleeding, if he was alright. He just started abusing us and wouldn't accept that we were only concerned for his well-being. Realising the situation was futile, I ended up having to lead my mate away who, being twenty years younger, just wanted to push the point. Shoulda just stared straight ahead and kept walking... like everyone else.

Dchiw you wake up feeling funny (bad funny not good funny) and then gradually your most recent dream coalesces to some extent ..not enough to remember what it was about but enough to remember that you were uncontrollably bawling your eyes out in that dream and this well of saddness those perpetual dream-tears leaked from feels so close to the surface you want to cry but cannot remember why :(

[Edited cos I feel weird leaving this here]

But thanks, Deadstar :)

Edited by FancyPants

^^^ Thats a kick in the fancypants.

Hope the reno x2 is a lot smoother and you can relax in a new home soon

Dchiw you've been jumping through all the hoops and have been promised you'll hear from an employer about a job in a couple of days, and they leave you hanging on a Friday afternoon...

Edited by Glaukus

^^^Boo to the employer

Oh you

Waaaaahp waaaaahp I got the job!

Oops, this should now be in the dcliw thread...

• Like 10

sux when you spend days inquiring & lining up the sale of a motorbike you have spent months trying to find & you rearrange your week & turn down inspections other potential bikes so you can go pick it up & a couple of hours before you are due to arrive he texts you & says he's sorry but he's decided not to sell it.

Dchiw your newly elected minister of science and education is a creationist, the minister of culture is a holocaust denier, deputy prime minister is a clerofascist, and the prime minister doesn't speak the language of the country he's in charge of... And you thought your Australian politicians were bad...

• Like 1

Dchiw you're half way through cooking a roast and the oven element blows up.