The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

DCHIW the air temp is so damn hot your agar wont set.

whenever you see a huntsman spider there always 100 mm away from your face and you completely shit yourself even though there harmless.

• Like 1

Finding a Huntsman inside the house is normally a sign of rain coming. They do their stuff outside most of the time but only normally come into a house when rain is coming.

DCHIW a bush turkey gets into your propagation area, and bites your newly germinated tree seedlings in half just for the hell of it? Such pointless animals.

^ I heard they were tough and wormy? :huh:

Only hearsay, not personal experience, but I heard fine poultry flavour. I guess it depends how healthy the bird was, just like with any animal - lol, I was just looking for the silver lining here. Then again, I suppose it's bad form to dump my unsupported optimism into the DCHIW thread. I'll desist now. :P

• Like 1

DCHIW Anodyne ruins the negative vibes :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Dchiw you realise that the ease of communication through modern technology retards us to such an extent that if one half of an agreed meeting fails to maintain their cellular global communication device; the most simple of arrangements can fall to pieces, inducing anxiety and frustration a-plenty.

F*kn phns. Makes it too easy not to think for ourselves.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

when you go to shake hands with someone and they are either inexperienced or have handshake-anxiety and grip your fingers or finger tips instead...

...awkward.

• Like 1

when your mate who is completely OCD bad and can play guitars like a fuckin demon happens to be right handed. but, he can lay a guitar down by his feet and press chords with his left toes and strum with his right foot? wtf!

he's toes are like fingers but his brain is like a mutant chimp saying ha ha fuck you I can do anything I put my mind and toes too!

trippy.

lol. just remembered when we were in high school he OCD'd over this bitch who tore his heart time n time again.

anyway at that time we used to go to the cinemas with groups of friends, girlfriends ect.

anyway my OCD mate used to get up halfway through the movie and say he was going to the toilet... this was a regular occurance btw.

anyway this particular day he went to the toilet (witch he never did he used to go and sit right behind his fantasy obsession girl and proceed to masterbate.)

on this particular day he parted with his sperms so hard and uncontrollably it hit my other mate right in the back of the head and neck for fucks sake. lmfao!

the mate who copped the reversed pearl was hetro at the time but is now gay so thats ironic.

I guess dyhiw your mate comes on your head while your watching the matrix?

Your mate kills himself.

gutted -

fuckin

.. fuckin gutted

fuck this !

Someone crank up the good vibes generator and throw me a bone please

Edited by doublebenno

dyhiw you buy fluorescent lube and spill it on the bed and try having intercourse with a matress instead of a vagina?

Geez dB, so sorry mate, I understand your grief. Vibes to you and your mates family.

• Like 2

oh shit!

db I'm sorry I read your post wrong and thought you were refering to my mate.

dear oh dear I'm so sorry to hear that mate. best wishes and stay strong.

I feel like an insensitive bastard.

thats really sad to hear mate. my thoughts are with you.

this was my attempt many years ago I done the other arm but I dont want to show completly fucked up tatts.

ambos and critical incedent responce team (police) intervened in my sitch and got me to hospital for treatment.

thank fuck.

I was using a dirty, blunt, rusty stanley knife and I had to with all my strenth slice and slice like 20 times to get through the tissues and muscle and whatever else was in there. it was no easy feat.

post-14904-0-36584200-1449482397_thumb.p

post-14904-0-36584200-1449482397_thumb.png

post-14904-0-36584200-1449482397_thumb.png

Edited by wert

dchiw when you transfer your only money to the wrong overdue account (the one that's not a few days away from going to collection), so not only do you not have any money but you didn't even get anything our of losing it

fuck

• Like 2

Don't you hate it when you have to break up with someone, when you actually really like and care about that person and you want to keep seeing them, but you know in your gut and your head that it's the right thing to do for both of you. Fuck that sucks so hard. Trying to be a grownup sucks. Everything sucks.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 3

Don't you hate it when you have a shortlist of 30 songs for triple j hottest 100 and you only get 10 votes

I hate choosing favorites

Don't you hate it when you have a shortlist of 30 songs for triple j hottest 100 and you only get 10 votes

I hate choosing favorites

Make 2 more email addresses and vote 3 times :P

• Like 2

Don't ya hate it when you call the rspca to report dog in distress and the tell you it's the councils problem. So then you call the council and they tell you it's the rspcas problem. What the fuck

^^^

That's fucked.

Speaking of RSPCA. Dchiw you support a company (rescue animals and products where possible) and they still give you the third degree and guilt trip for not doing direct debit donations. I donate regularly to a few orgs every month, but I still have to hear a horror story about a tortured pet wtf???? And it came back to rspca not having enough money for abuse inspections.

I won't stop supporting rspca a but fuck they need to get their shit together

DYHIW bureaucracy is put before pain and healing MOTHERFUCKERS

• Like 1