The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Dchiw your at your mother in laws house trying to have a piss but struggle so you try even harder and feel the warm stream of piss running down your legs into your pj's ...cause your fuckin dreaming.

• Like 1

Cats.

Can't help but love them, can't avoid being driven mad by their antics and endless demands.

Bloody cats. Furry overlords.

• Like 1

DCHIW dickheads get handed stuff to them on a silver platter.....

• Like 3

Dchiw you are taking a cutting of a cactus and it starts to fall to the floor and you are so off your game you don't even try to resist that impulse to reach out and grab the spiny mofo with your bare hands..

Ouch.

• Like 2

Dchiw you are plunging a coffee, a stubborn coffee who doesnt seem to want to be plunged, when suddenly hot coffee and bean fragment come shooting out at high speed to splash into your eye as well as all over ye face and the bench.

..how do i even??

• Like 4

Dchiw you are plunging a coffee, a stubborn coffee who doesnt seem to want to be plunged, when suddenly hot coffee and bean fragment come shooting out at high speed to splash into your eye as well as all over ye face and the bench.

..how do i even??

I did that with my presso. Ground the coffee too fine, and was putting all my bodyweight on the levers, trying to push the water through, when the plastic cylinder broke and sprayed boiling water all over my chest and face :BANGHEAD2:

..how do i even??

+1 today all the cool kids are doing it

Dchiw Dr Karl is on holidays

I miss science hour

• Like 1

when you're doing all this stuff at once, and something ordinary happens, and you saw it but didn't care enough to respond, and you go back to doing what you gotta do, but it's not the same, and you try to tell them but it's no use, you just gotta breathe in & out, even though it will never be the same, you still need to sit down, reflect, but it doesn't impact your life or your choices, and deep down you don't care that it doesn't, you need to do it anyway

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when... Someone tells you to keep a certain date free cause somethings on, so you put in for the weekend off (which is where the bulk of my wage would come from), and then at the last minute, they jump ship. *shrugs. Oh well, at least now i can say ...'Thank F#&% it's Friday' !!! lol. :)

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

Don't cha hate it when... you forget that you ate beetroot. :o

• Like 1

or when ur preggers and u forget u drank beetroot juice and think you're havin a miscarriage

• Like 1

DCHIW your charlie carp is in the same shaped container as your glyphosate 360, and you come *THAT* close to fertilizing all your fave plants with roundup. FML insomnia is no fun.

• Like 2

DCHIW... some of the insects you've been hallucinating turn out to be real.

DCHIW you have a bad dream that influences your mood on waking. Not a nightmare as such, but dreams that reopen old wounds and rub salt in them, as though somebody designed the dream specifically to push your emotional buttons and make you feel lousy. Thanks sleep, you jerk.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

when you rub your head and dandruff goes in your eyes and your eyes water but it's really not from the dandruff it's just because life is sad sometimes

"Put a raw egg in your hair" said the internet.

"What could possibly go wrong?" said the internet.

Don't you hate it when you moved to the only damn block that's still on adsl1

dchiw you're editing a document, and you save it almost every 10 seconds after every little edit, but the damn thing crashes and for some unknown fucking reason none of you're changes that you saved actually saved. so you have to start back at the beginning and redo almost an hours fucking work because microsoft are a bunch of useless twats. smfdh.

• Like 2

DCHIW you are slowly back pedalling from one sizable venomous snake and dont notice the second one

until you step over it while back pedalling and gotta start exiting stage left.

Randy males...lol...ended up watchin them fighting.

That tested me heart today :wink:

• Like 5

DCHIW you are slowly back pedalling from one sizable venomous snake and dont notice the second one

until you step over it while back pedalling and gotta start exiting stage left.

Randy males...lol...ended up watchin them fighting.

That tested me heart today :wink:

Did you squeal WB? You can tell me. I wont say a word

• Like 1

DCHIW - Snails eat the nice new growth on your cacti.

dchiw ingrown fingernails. this had way more pus than i was expecting

• Like 1