The Corroboree
yaguareté

Chloroform

I was investigating a closed down factory near my place that is mid way through demolition and came accross 15L of reagent grade chloroform that has been stabalised with 1% ethanol. I think its about 8 years old from a date i can see on there. I have no use for it.

Any one interested please Contact via PM. Obviously i cant post this stuff, and im located in sydney. I want it gone asap, i dont like having toxic chemicals in my house. If no one wants to trade anything then ill give it away or its going to the council chemical collection

Home tooth extraction anyone?

I was thinking more along the lines of kidnapping your favorite celebrity, But suit yourself :wink:

should make getting laid easier. im in!

• Like 1

I want it for something, but I can't think what and thus really shouldn't get it. Useful, but maybe not useful enough to have lying around until I find a use for it.

should make getting laid easier. im in!

LMAO !

Keen but don't live in Syd. Had some really interesting things that called for chloroform actually!

on second thoughts im actually staying at Hillbillys place this weekend :scratchhead:

how much for the container?

Really I'd trade for whatever. I just want it gone. If u really have nothing to offer how bout a sixpack

Tripsis, I can take a litre or two out and hold onto it for you if I can find a suitable container.

its okay it just dawned on me just HOW submissive Hillbilly is...duh what was i thinking :scratchhead:

not required. sorry for confusion.

point taken. convo via pm please.

I guess I should leave it. Incog seems to have better plans in mind and I.

Keen but don't live in Syd.

x2 :(

hahah mate chloroform would solve all marriage issues! The missus would wake up a tad sore and know nothing about it ahaha ahh.. the imagination is a wild beast at times! :drool2:

Are you sure it's chloroform? Can you give it a deep sniff a few times to be sure? :)

Are you sure it's chloroform? Can you give it a deep sniff a few times to be sure? :)

lol

me want as well :(