The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
vual

dodgy.....

http://www.tradevv.com/chinasuppliers/vernon101/offers-detail-1027ba/Supply-4-Aco-DMT.html

To dodgy to be true right??

Considering Australia and our shitty laws i assume this is under AUTO-SCHEDUAL (yay australia), 4-Aco-DMT that is..... ??

Risky business for this guy in Brisbane?? Im wetting my panties...

...office and all, I might have to go into town and pick up some food to feed my plants, my plants are hungry, but could this plant food be to good to be true.... can i trust this company.

Should someone tell this guy about our laws .... 0_o

-Vual

(btw: long time no see, I have been MIA, Garden is looking sexy)

Edited by vual

Street Address:111 bigpond ave

sounds very very dodgy :crux:

lol :devil:

bound to be an overseas supplier, so if you order it will go through customs... and good luck with that.

phone number is listed as NZ countrycode, but pretty much every compound offered is illegal there too.

• Like 1

Ahhh NZ number didn't notice that nice find.......

dam dropshipers

Lol Thunder ><

I just came across the same thing... sent an enquiry about postage restrictions / costs etc.

Thought it looked a bit dodgy...

But got excited after reading some reports on it!!

Mind you, I hear there's a very similar chemical available for free from the ground from about... ohh... Queen's Bday onwards... ;-)

I just came across the same thing... sent an enquiry about postage restrictions / costs etc.

Thought it looked a bit dodgy...

But got excited after reading some reports on it!!

Mind you, I hear there's a very similar chemical available for free from the ground from about... ohh... Queen's Bday onwards... ;-)

I was overseas in Canda and I tried this stuff nothing to write home about IMO a mild lucy style buzz and if you want anymore it goes hand in hand with violent body tremors I wouldn't say a great party drug as half the people that don't know you will think you have parkinson I remember reading on erowid that it mixes nicely with the sulphours samdahi but tha's where i would say its potential lies in elevating the experience of other substances not that I'm recommending anyone to do such, research is quite limited on this particular one and to add to that its quite illergal in Oz

if you want anymore it goes hand in hand with violent body tremors

that's exactly how I described it. I thought it was just a fucked dopamine system causing that cos a few others who had it thought it was 'heaps of fun'. Glad I am not the only one who thought it was parkinsons-like. It was also quite sexual to everyone, including myself who does not normally get any sexual effect from tryptamines.

body tremors........ Man if u want body tremors u gotsa try the 5-Aco-AMT. Now that was some unpleasant shit!

And the dose was a mere few mg's

Edited by naja naja

Ok, sorry to be reviving an old topic but the info in here about 4-aco-dmt is not accurate.

I have tried almost every single psychedelic out there, you name it, I've tried it. I would guess almost a hundred trips over the course of about 10 years.

4-aco-dmt, although classified a research chemical (if you can classify 4-aco-dmt as a research chemical, technically, so can LSD.), it feels extremely transparent to the body, in much the same way nn-dmt feels.

It is a cross between shrooms and DMT, leaning more towards DMT in visuals and smoothness, but the duration and onset similar to shrooms.

I cannot praise 4-aco-dmt enough, it feels so natural, so right every single time, I cannot put my finger on it.

At certain doses (betweeen 35-40mg for me), it feels like a strong ayahuasca trip, without the nausea and body load, coupled with the clearest headspace you can imagine.

At about 25mg, you are in the state of smoked DMT afterglow, that lasts for 5 to 6 hours.

I never feel 'worn out' like I ALWAYS do after a strong LSD, mescaline or mushroom trip, the comedown seems to ease me back very gently, and falling asleep afterwards is a breeze.

One message I keep getting from my trips on 4-aco, is this is the key to unlocking the next change in consciousness for the coming of a new age.

I'm not sure how yet..

and how do you know that what you had was actually 4-aco-dmt?

• Like 4