The Corroboree

hi!

i got a new batch of catha edulis (very healthy, virgorous, shiny, glossy leaves wub.gifpost-70-0-02912100-1292543120_thumb.jpg) available:

17pc of young catha edulis cuttings perfectly rooted, vienna white = 8aus each.

8pc of young catha edulis cuttings perfectly rooted, red = 8aus each.

2pc of medium sized (~30cm) catha edulis, planthelper = 28aus each.

2pc of medium sized (~30cm) catha edulis, narrow leaved = 20aus each.

i will have more catha edulis plants available soon (all diffferent sizes),

anyway, please pm me for more details.

med_gallery_70_2_39362.jpg

med_gallery_70_2_39362.jpg

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

beautiful

Just tried my hand at a few more pullings the other day. Like cuttings, but the suckers pulled from base, some with roots attatched. LAst time I tried this I got 3 from 3, 2 green and one narrow leaf pulling which was only like 4cm long and had no roots now is over 40cm high.

Wats your prefered method of prop, cuts or pulls? Wondering if rooting hormone might benifit pullings?

Yours are always such top qual plants too and good prices too. Wish WA wasn't so waqisfuckedup.

Edited by naja naja

Yours are always such top qual plants too and good prices too.

I second that, excellent plants, very healthy. Planthelper is an excellent trader.

I second that, excellent plants, very healthy. Planthelper is an excellent trader.

I third that! Top quality, carefully packed and shipped out to me at breakneck speed, A class act from start to finish. Their going great guns.

i plan to send off all parcels after x-mas, or maybe i ought to wait till next year, if it's ok with you.

i just didn't want anything get back logged in the mail,

and i was a bit lazy, hehehe.

i'v sent off all the parcels, i hope nothing will get delayed by the floods.

i still got lot's of catha edulis plants left (fresh batch arrived :wub: )

Thanks Planthelper,

I may order some from you soon

Regards,

Jawan

hi, people!

i have more catha edulis plants available, starting from 8aus, but i got some bigger one's aswell.

i got, red, vw, ph and nl, they are very nice looking and healthy plants! :)

hi, people!

i have more catha edulis plants available, starting from 8aus, but i got some bigger one's aswell.

i got, red, vw, ph and nl, they are very nice looking and healthy plants! :)

Hey Ph can you inbox me a few prices I've so got to start rebuilding my collection I still have a vw but the rest I would be intrested in some small to medium specimens :)

Hi PH,

I will order one from each plant, Send u my details via PM

Ta

Ajawan

It's times like these I wonder on earth I still live in this backwards state....

Am in Such envy of you folk right now, what a mighty specimen that is and the person who gets the chance to pick up one of these , should make a short road trip down my way so i can get a cutting!

You will have yourself a best friend for life!

Good luck to the person who does, they certainly are beautiful plants!

PMed!

It's times like these I wonder on earth I still live in this backwards state....

Am in Such envy of you folk right now, what a mighty specimen that is and the person who gets the chance to pick up one of these , should make a short road trip down my way so i can get a cutting!

plenty of khat in our backweards arse state. Don't stress, patients always has it's payoff's

There have been a few different varieties of khat in WA. I managed to get vw and narrow leafed before moving which did well, so there is no reason why they are still not available. There are many different ethnos in WA, just a matter of finding them.

Give me another couple of months and I will have red Catha plants available in a range of sizes.

B_T you didnt get any of the cuttings to grow?

Cheers

Got

planthelper: got 'em in the mail today. Nice looking plants and beautifully packaged. Thanks, man!

I want to express my gratitude and admiration to Planthelper because i received many plants from him in the past: in all the years of buying and trading plants i have never had a better experience.

Planthelper's Catha edulis plants are beautiful, very healthy, neatly and carefuly packaged. Arrived always very fast and the plants always looked like i just bought them in a nearby nursery instead of traveling a long distance by post: fresh and lush with new growth quickly after reception !

Awesome and highly recomended !

:worship:

i too vouch for ph. definitely good service. he should be his own business!

i got some small vienna whites (i think) from him a couple of months ago, i repotted them but they don't see to be taking off...they still look healthy though. any tips? im hoping they will improve come spring...also i live in an apartment so putting them in the ground is out for now. though when they get big and strong i hope to break into the guerilla gardening scene :devil:

most of the time, they don't seem to grow much, i would say, the root enviroment is not happy. you can either have a look at the roots and the soil, and take your conclusions from what you see, or you decide without an inspection what you will change.

cathas seem to hate different stratas in the same pot, and the water horizonts they might produce.

in simpler terms, catha hates soggy pottingmix.

you know how the bottom of pottin mix in a pot often get's over time too wet or too dry?

catha is very sensitive to this, but if you plant them out, those issues are not much of a problem, unless you planted out into soil which gets waterlogged at times.

one word, free draining potting mix or location.