The Corroboree
Hashassian

Juke_Duke

there are alot of dodgy dudes out there, so when i come across someone that is in the know and has alot on offer if you ask its worth posting

Juke_Duke on ebay is worth keeping an eye on and worth talking to about what other products he has for sale or coming up!!

ive had my fill...no more money!! lol

• Like 1

Hey mate, what items on Ebay does he have for sale? So I can do a search and find his name, then message to find out what other stuff he's got for sale! :)

Edit: Found him! Wow he's got some niiice cacti!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

Haha, indeed he does have some nice stuff, lol. Very pretty :lol:

Definately worth checking out, thanks.

Edited by Alice

So what is this succulent he has ???? :wink::lol:

Edited by dworx

Ha Ha Ha :wave-finger::bootyshake:

This fucker is headed for a wall lol. 4 of them... 1 with a window made of bars. don't forget the sore bottom! :bootyshake:

Tonight, on worlds stupidest criminals...

Edited by Harry

lol, in front of some papavers..

Edited by centipede

Actually, he's not the stupidest ebayer I've seen, not by a long way.

Actually, he's not the stupidest ebayer I've seen, not by a long way.

just out of curiosity, what else have you seen?

this guy has three strikes out (possibly four, depending what state he's in)...

man i'm tempted to send him an email just to make sure he knows the implications... there's definately police on ebay, even though some items seem to slip through.

and what's it all for? why couldn't he just sell it to a friend, privately, instead of out in the open? is it for attention? status?

man.. for real, if someone knows this guy, save him (and the community) already, before the authorities make a needless implicated connection between those known 'bad' items he's selling and the innocent 'unusually personality-named' trich cuts.

wow. *face palm*. is that a certain sage?

Its ended? and apparently at $1.00 last time i saw it, it was over $100.

They got found out?

Damn... missed out on all the fun. He now has a disclaimer on each page stating something along the lines of:

"It's come to my attention that some of my auctions were for prohibited items. They have been removed and destroyed."

"It's come to my attention that some of my auctions were for prohibited items. They have been removed and destroyed."

That means the local 5'O came and confiscated the loph and the salvia, and everything similar in his collection!

Gimmie an M! Gimmie an O! Gimmie an R! Gimmie an O! Gimmie an N!

Whada ya get... MORON!!

hey harry, you sound like a poster child to the draconian illuminati agenda

we deal with alot of very powerful plant spirits that obviously have alot to teach you.

there is no need to carry on like you have to another entho head.....arent we all just freedom fighters?

you just sound like a addiction fighting fearfull little human.

and always becareful what you say about people when you have no idea who they are

jail? 5'0 took his stuff? hahahaha yep NFI

karma boy! we are all just spreading the love

My post was not intended to incite any venom towards the ebayer, but just to get a knowing giggle from readers her, Sorry - I hope the ebayer was not raided - No plant should be illegal in my honest opinion, but, No plant should be used to make profit either.

Edited by dworx

might this mean a crack down on the ebay button cactus ring?

all because some idiot decided to sell the sacred mint on ebay?

i didn't immediately realise why harry was getting so worked up but it eventually came to me that the are two sorts of attitudes in the community regarding prohibited plants, some people think we should keep them quiet unless more plants get legislated, and others think the issue needs maximum attention.

either that or he just thought it was really dumb..

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, this person is drawing attention to the community.

Should these plants be illegal? NO! Should people be able to have these plants in their possesion? YES! But the fact of the matter is that their not legal and anyone wanting to have them anyway should use discretion in respect for those that have harboured these plants.

"you just sound like a addiction fighting fearfull little human." Really? Well I shall respond with another quote from you. "hahahaha yep NFI"

Oh and here is another one, "always becareful what you say about people when you have no idea who they are". Only one word to describe you there, hypocrite!

To little to late. I called him a moron because he listed a prohibited plant on ebay. Must of thought he/she could get away with it and when the listing got discovered or reported, his/her feeble defense is that "They have been removed and destroyed." If the authorities haven't been already they probably will.

Now this is the interesting part so I suggest you take note. If/when the authorities do knock on his/her door with a warrant and go through his entire property with a fine tooth comb, there also going to find out who he sold what to and possibly pay them a visit as well. Something to think about :)

Knock knock Hashassian! Bet ya its not a white rabbit. Could be a blue pig though...

I think it is more likely though that someone warned this guy and he removed the items in the fear that someone else would tell the other side...

The seller has ended them as you can still view them if you search complete listings. If ebay nukes a listing then its gone completely.

Awwww, i really wanted that unidentified succulent! It looked all unidentified, not very succulent though LOL

I once had a prohibited plant for sale on ebay. it took about 24 hours before they got onto me and removed the listing. that was the end of it although there are a number of different reasons for things are prohibited.

if I may ask? ( I didn't see the listings)

what was the title of the listings?

I once had a prohibited plant for sale on ebay. it took about 24 hours before they got onto me and removed the listing. that was the end of it although there are a number of different reasons for things are prohibited.

It was listed as a succulent/plant unknown species

Something along the lines of "button cactus" and "succulent/plant" (for the sagey looking one).