The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet celebrate summer

Great day! Perfect weather and good peeps.

Moar meetz plz.

I was just looking up some stuff on the Trinidad Scorpion Chillies( which i think are the ones that were sampled on Sunday,correct me if i am wrong) and there is some seeds on eBay. I have to laugh about this guys warnings in his add. He calls them the new Deadly Chilli and that you MUST wear thick gloves when handling these guys and that they are not for the faint hearted. Then, there is another eBay add and he advises that you wear goggles when handling them. They sound like some toxic chemical, not food. No wonder that poor chick from the plant meet had a reaction. I want some. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRINIDAD-SCORPION-Chilli-20-SEEDS-XXX-HOT-flavour-/150548507107?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item230d63e9e3

Yeah man. To be honest it's my favorite movie of all time. It's perfection!

Yeah, it's probably in my top ten. A very good film indeed. I was actually lucky enough to see it in a cinema last year. :)

ditto Amazonian.

My olds grow some pretty heavy Macedonian hot chillies but these sound like they're a step above that.

share em i reckon

peace on

mmmmmm chillis.

i love em. but glad i didnt try those that day. i hope she ended up being ok, and wasnt too freaked out by it all. she didnt look too good when she left.

so good to meet so many of you peeps. i had a ball, and really enjoyed your company. so good to see a few old faces for a chat too.

thanks to those who pointed out a few plants. thanks pd, ferret, sharx and culebra. and a special thanks to amazonian for the book mark, im loving it.

oh, and thanks ubza for the info.

so whens the next meet? lol :lol:

had a great day guys, thanks so much for your company,

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse