The Corroboree
Magicseven

Dream herbs experiences

well i got together a list of dream herbs i wanted to try a while back and so far i can tick 2 off.

my first one i tried was the tea "Tension tammer", i read through passing on a random internet site that the tea helped with achieving lucid dreams. although the tea itself was quite pleasant/relaxing and im sure all the lemongrass and ginger it had was doing good for my insides i failed to notice any actual changes to my dreams. i used the tea for just under a week until i noticed i couldnt taste it anymore(twas very strange). the main ingredient that pops out to me is eleuthero, however i have been unable to find any information on this substance and i assume if there is any changes that could be caused by the tea it would be from this one.

my next one was silene capensis. i followed a pretty straightforward method that is mentioned regularly involving shaking the root powder in about 200-250 ml water and then drinking the resultant froth. if anyone has never tried this stuff before be warned. it tastes like dirty water as in you have just added soil to a drink, shook it up and ravished yourself on it, it even looks like dirty water but its completely clean.

as noted by everyone it takes a number of days to notice any effects. by my 3rd or 4th day i hadnt noticed anything and thought i had stuffed up the dosages but noticed the memory of my dreams the night before was vastly improved and in the true spiritul fashion silene was originally used for i noticed my dreams seemed to have themes akin to what was going on in my life. as far as i can say this herb is quite subtle, but it truly does posses some spiritual qualities.

my next venture will be calea. ill try drinking it and finally if nothing noticable happens i may smoke some. i hear it is extremely bitter but it smells really quite nice, very herbalicious.

Edited by Magicseven

Nice.

Thaks for the update magicseven.

im about to try some experiments with silene capensis too.

let us know how you go with the calea.

Cheers, Obtuse.

I have just been thinking about these, interested to know about calea.

Might get some soon and tell you guys how i go as well.

Peace.

see my experiences with synaptolepsis kirkii I just posted in this forum for my experiences with this dream-root.

My best experience with dream herbs is a combination of Brugmansia and Calea... brug works a charm.

lactuca extract can give some awesome dream experiences. Im the kind of person that tends towards nightmares - but in lactuca dreams I tend to feel empowered.

skullcap and passionflower are nice for tea before bed, they seem to make me have very complex and elaborate dreams

the dreams i had after corydalis yanhusuo reminded me a bit of xanax dreams, very vivid and able to become lucid/conrollable without waking up. down side was negative physical side effects which reminded of bad flu body pain, which subsided within a day.