The Corroboree
WoodDragon

A plug for the SAB shop

I wish I could order directly from the store but I live in Western-Nanny State-Australia. I can appreciate they want to keep pests out but other laws are appallingly restrictive.

Big upgrade of webstore happening at the moment, so many of the requests and recommendations for functionality will be incorporated.

No restrictions on catha in NSW yet. However we don't pot any of the babies up over winter, so when we sell out autumn stock then there won't be any till october.

Big upgrade of webstore happening at the moment, so many of the requests and recommendations for functionality will be incorporated.

Cool bananas, I love the web store, of course. But one very small gripe; the contrast between the wallpaper and the legal/cultivation text - I think the wallpaper graphic is a little strong and it can get a bit taxing on the eyes after I have been reading for a while.

Also, some info seems to be in Arial(?) font, then some in Times New Roman...this seriously causes a spike in my OCD symptoms to the point where I considered becoming a hacker so I could sneak in one night and change it to all the same font.

I hope you don't think I'm anal. :blush:

Also, some info seems to be in Arial(?) font, then some in Times New Roman...this seriously causes a spike in my OCD symptoms to the point where I considered becoming a hacker so I could sneak in one night and change it to all the same font.

I hope you don't think I'm anal. :blush:

++

It isn't major, but it would appear have the same OCD streak xD

I have to admit though i am getting the hang of being able to push the things that bug me from my mind LOL

Pretty sure it is just in one of the settings files in oscommerce that you define fonts in various sections, though i may be wrong been a while since i delved into it... A Folderwide search and replace for "Times New Roman" in dreamweaver would fix this in a few seconds though !

[/offtopic]

I'm on holidays up here on the Nth Coast and I just visited the SAB nursery outside Mullum. Holy shit! It's like a plant-head toy shop! So many amazing things. I had to keep wiping the drool off my chin! And nice fellows working there too. Had to be quick because the kids in the car were hungry, but I'll be back in a day or two!

ah, that was you today. I just gave you a wave walking past in the mud of the building site we are struggling with at the moment.

Not to mention when you travel to and purchase from the nursery, you are purchasing from NSW direct, so if your from a nanny state like QLD or SA...the occasional 'road trip' for state restricted goodies is well worth it, however we could never condone that kind of behavior, and doing so is at your OWN RISK ;) :shroomer:

Edited by 2Deep2Handle

I think I must pilgramidge to this holy shrine of ethnobotanical awesomness! Via Nimbin lol :worship:

I think I must pilgramidge .... Via Nimbin lol :worship:

that seems to be what most people do, LOL.

Not I, Torsten. I've got my priorities right. I visited you first, THEN Nimbin. :)