The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Vaporisers & other smoking paraphernalia at below RRP.

Hi everyone.

In the near future a friend of mine may have access to various vaporiser models, e-c's and other smoke paraphernalia at below RRP, well below RP of places like Off Ya tree etc.

I was hoping to gauge if or how much interest there was in people buying one of these types of devices at good price 'mail order' from NSW?

Among the models available there will be the Volcano, Iolite and probably the Vapair, all should be at very competitive prices and price matching will be available if you can find it cheaper (and it isnt below cost).

Orders are made regularly so if there are any models or devices you are looking for specifically or think are particularly good, unique or noteworthy in some way please post here or PM me.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Yerh im always keen for stupid stoner shizz, thank god for canberra sex shops!

I would buy actual good stuff, some nice glass on glass scientific bubblers, that arnt as cheap looking as the OLS stuff would be amazing!

and magic flight launch box!

Edited by Tripyamine

Sounds good , I would be interested in the E-cigs & may look at a vaporizer (depending on price)

Hi everyone.

In the near future a friend of mine may have access to various vaporiser models, e-cigarettes and other smoke paraphernalia at below RRP, well below RP of places like Off Ya tree etc.

I was hoping to gauge if or how much interest there was in people buying one of these types of devices at good price 'mail order' from NSW?

Among the models available there will be the Volcano, Iolite and probably the Vapair, all should be at very competitive prices and price matching will be available if you can find it cheaper (and it isnt below cost).

Orders are made regularly so if there are any models or devices you are looking for specifically or think are particularly good, unique or noteworthy in some way please post here or PM me.

Thanks for reading.

hi andy. my names lew. uk flyer collector. i saw you had some rave flyers to trade. i got tons of decent uk ones if you want to trade. i like to find artwork and fantazias, perceptions and other uk promotors in australia.

can you help ? with flyers or scans. that sven vath flyer. was that the fantazia one !?

pls could u email me at [email protected] as its easyier for me. thanks,

Lew.

Looks like I will be able to do the Volcanos for around the $525.00 mark but Ill need to confirm that first.

I did some searching online and I havent found one in Australia for under $600 so I think $525 is a pretty fair price, what do you guys think?

Ill need to get prices on the other items but they will also be below retail in a similar fashion or even lower.

@Luigi.

Probabaly best to keep replies located in the thread they belong to but never the less yes I do have some UK flyers for Jungle/hardcore/breakbeat parties between 1990-1995 like HelterSkelter, Roast etc. Ill see what I can dig up. I also have a fair few from Canada around the same time period.

Cant remeber exactly who the Sven Vath party was done by, it may have been a Hardware event?

PM me and we can talk turkey.

Sounds good , I would be interested in the E-cigs & may look at a vaporizer (depending on price)

hey mac and others,

i purchased a vaporiser about 6 months ago from another source, and i HIGHLY recommend buying one, i use about 40-50% less herb than usual,

so if the vaprorizer cost you $150 dollars and you smoke 1g of herb a week usually you would pay for the vaporizer within 20 weeks,

also your lungs will thank you, the effect is a much cleaner more energetic high.

anything after 20 months your SAVING MONEY i know crazy rite and you'd think smokers have plenty deep thought sessions and and most dont even have a vaporizer.

you must buy one!

Edited by msmith

Dear Superfly

I would be very very interested indeed in a one-man style, preferably all-glass (or known-non-toxic

materials), not too big, that is easy to use or easy to clean and inexpensive.

Please keep me informed if you have such a model.

many thanks,

Laughing Girl

Herborizer is good but can be very hard to clean the main chamber. I think the Volcano would have to one of the best vapes going around.

Hey Andy is that an easy valve Voclano? Classic model or digi?

Wish I'd known Andy was going to do this before I got my volcano :P Anyone thinking of making the investment; DO IT.

Arizer Extreme-Q :wink:

EDIT:

Easy Vape

HerbalAire

Vaporwarez

Vapezilla

Aromed

Zephyr

Da Buddha

Vaporbrothers

:P

Edited by synchromesh

Aromed is the shit. And i dont mean like in shit "shit". :devil: Besides its a device that you can easily get cheap spare parts for. Keep that in mind when buying one. If you cant buy spare parts, the best device wont help you that much if something breaks. So i´d suggest you go for the common ones.

fuck yeah andy

Arizer Extreme-Q :wink:

EDIT:

Easy Vape

HerbalAire

Vaporwarez

Vapezilla

Aromed ANY PICTURES/PRICE$ PLEASE?

Zephyr

Da Buddha

Vaporbrothers

:P

Laughing Girl, this is the site of the aromed vaporizer. http://www.aromed.com/en/index.html Just perform a quick google search for the others. I dont know the others and i cant tell which one of them are good. Anyone here who has tested some of the others?

Hey peeps

I've had an iolite for about a Year now and have never had any problems with, also you can Always get parts for them. Takes a little while to warm up but thats still only 5 minutes or so. Fill it with butane every 2 hours and your in for a good time. It all depends on what kind of effect you want when thinking about buying a vape. Just don't expect it to blow your head off, so baked you can't even walk, because this won't happen.

Any other questions about it id be happy to answer them.

Just ordered an Arizer extreme-Q

I'm sure you'll be happy with it. I've had one of those for about 6 months now and have no complaints.

Let me know how much for a volcano vape. Got a mate who said he can get me one for 750-800 they normally go for nearly a grand in OYT and whatnot don't they ? Or any cheaper alternatives that work equally as well are good too !