The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

Damn, I really wanted that hairpie crown, too :(

i think a change in name is in order OL :)

before you know it, each and every one of us fuckers will be good, god-fearin christian folk whose only departure from the world of mundane livin' is the swilling of prodigious amounts of grog on weekends and pay day.

Fuck that shit.

ever.

haha, well you've lightened the mood, that can't be a bad thing surely :)

No way would i count that. That's cheating. Technically tripsis should be chattest cunt ever. :lol:

Second that. tripsis is the chattest cunt ever.

Whats chattest anyway.? Is it cool to be chattest? I'm so not down with this term

Whats chattest anyway.? Is it cool to be chattest? I'm so not down with this term

Yeah I had to look it up! I've only ever heard it used on this forum, and only recently. Apparently it's quite a common term now? I don't think being the chattest cunt is cool.

I looked it up on urban dictionary, what a hilarious website! One click led to another:

Cunt

The word cunt is only insulting to Americans and over zealous feminists who don't realise its beauty.

It has almost replaced the word 'mate', often used in Australia to refer to people in a conversation when they can't be bothered trying to remember your name.

Sick Aussie Cunt: Sup cunt?

American feminist: I find that insulting

Sick Aussie Cunt: Piss off

Sick Aussie Cunt 1: Sup cunt?

Sick Aussie Cunt 2: Nothing much, cunt.

:lol:

You hadn't come across Urban Dicitonary before? It's language in evolution! I've even submitted a term there. :lol:

ok, but wtf is a hairpie? i can only think of one thing, but that could be attributed to my dirty mind.

You hadn't come across Urban Dicitonary before? It's language in evolution! I've even submitted a term there

i too am a proud contributor to urban dictionary!

nitrous whore 29 up, 5 down

A nitrous oxide user who displays the characteristic addictive behaviour reminiscent of crack cocaine. Given the brevity of its effects, a nitrous whore will go at lengths to consume or purchase more nitrous, which is all the more amusing given its relatively non-addictive properties. A facetious adaptation of the term crack whore.

The house is a sty, the dishes are piling up, and all you seem to do is suck on them nitrous bulbs. Have a shower and get addicted to a real man's drug, you seedy fuckin' nitrous whore!

nitrous nitrous oxide crack whore bulb bride addict

my understanding of the etymology of chat is that it originates from the mean streets of inner-city sydney.

much like the word cunt, chat is considerably versatile, though generally its use is pejorative in nature. i'm super-impressed and touched that so many people, including non-sydneysiders, have adopted chat into their vernacular.

likewise, some people would have you believe that cunt is soooo 20th century. i, however, am of the school of thought that this bad boy never went out of style.

as for chat cunt?

well, my friends, my perspective on the matter is influenced heavily by the gestalt philosophers, for it's readily apparent that chat cunt's incisiveness is greater than the sum of its individual parts. to those unacquainted with gestalt theory, it is best conveyed by a phrase in the opening sequence of the lengendary 90s animation captain planet: by your powers combined, i am cap-tain pla-net!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rio_sLMhRk

so i'm off to do something way more productive with my time.

laterz, cunts B)

for once my dirty mind is on the money :)

fair enough, at least it states its not a derogatory term.

lot to be said for el'naturale i guess...

maybee

I personally dont like the term 'cunt'. However it is super valid in some situations.

When people are being , well extremely rude or morally inept, thats when i willc rack out the c-word.

Growing up in the central west bush, the C word was a word to use extremely cautiously.

Normally it was a call-on for a fistfight, and to walk away from a person calling you a c without physically beating the bejesus out of them, would see u deemed as an extremely weak character, quickly dropped to the lowest rung of the food chain- who could then be subjected to extreme mental and physical tortures once you fitted that label, for not standing up to the c word.

Even now with what seems to be the teenage c-word craze, hairs stand up on the back of my neck, my body just seems to go subconciously into battle mode. when one of my nephews mucks around and calls me one. It was quite literally that extreme of an insult when i was growing up. What freaks me out is when my nephs say it around their mum and dad, Seriously if i said that word around my mum, 1. she would have had a heart attack and 2. my dad would have toe punted me into the next week. My dad was a rough and tumble streetfightin kinda guy, but even he wouldnt use the c-word. he was well aware of its implications.It seems now it is a word that can be used to substitute another word, like friend, car, tool, beer etc etc

Still etched in my subconcious, i would not call anyone the c word without expecting a physical fight. except for chihuahas, cos lets face it, they are cunts.

I think its beautiful to see cunt morph from a word with such derogative power to something that means very little and can also be used as a positive thing IE 'you are a mad cunt','i love that cunt' etc.

film seems to be finally realizing that the use of cunt doesn't have to be all bad

It seems now it is a word that can be used to substitute another word, like friend, car, tool, beer etc etc

:lol:

I can just see it...

"Pass me another cunt, mate"

"Fuck, I'm dying for a cunt"

"Nothing beats a cold cunt after a hard day's work"

i'm in brisbane and the word chatty was getting around a circle of people getting pretty heavily into speed at the time, circa 2003. the word chatty was usually followed immediately by the word cunt.

I had always thought that chat was a noun synonymous with gooch.

Ie. the area between one's bollocks and anus (for a gentleman), or between the hairpie and the anus (for the ladies).

wow, ive never heard the term gooch before. i never knew that area even hada name!

im learning alot!! hairpie and gooch are now added to my repertoire.

cunts were usually accused of being chatty for about a half day preceding sleep time.

perverted chat cunt! (there i said it, and i feel dirty)

cunts were usually accused of being chatty for about a half day preceding sleep time.

anyone care to interpret this?

every cunt was at their chattiest as their ice smoking binge ground to a halt.