The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

I think you're missing the point about the rules. My understanding is that the rules are there to protect the forums and the community, not the individual.

Understood, but the issue at hand is DEAD. Maybe im not explaining my point of view well enough, my apologies. But if the issue at hand is dead, who are we really hurting when ..... [deleted by admin]

In my view im not stirring shit, most people are overreacting for obvious reasons, some not so obvious. My original intention when i posted that stuff was to reveal a little more the character of a "trusted member", im not snitching or talking shit about anyone else, just telling you all how it went down. Once again, apologies.

Oh my bad LnL I didn't read yer shit I was just thinking out loud after reading that story yesterday.

Just start over mate... New ip. New name less dob in a dealer and bobs your uncle live n learn

Understood, but the issue at hand is DEAD.

Nothing of that nature is ever dead. Just because it is in the past, does not mean it cannot cause trouble now. Publicly airing illegal activities which can be linked to this forum is not acceptable.

Oh my bad LnL I didn't read yer shit I was just thinking out loud after reading that story yesterday.

Just start over mate... New ip. New name less dob in a dealer and bobs your uncle live n learn

Well you mustve read my "shit", cos you replied to the "shit" i wrote!! Sorry to be an asshole, but i just dont agree with 'just letting it all go and starting over', people should be allowed to fuck up in life, and not run and hide under a new ip.

Also, can you please state where i "dobbed in a dealer", i had a quarrel with a 'seller', and i sorted out how i thought was appropriate at the time. In my experience with people, truth is the only way to go, that was the intention when i originally posted. Im not out to intentionally make myself look like a fuckhead by bringing up really old "shit".

Nothing of that nature is ever dead. Just because it is in the past, does not mean it cannot cause trouble now. Publicly airing illegal activities which can be linked to this forum is not acceptable.

Well thats your opinion. In my opinion its dead, and there is no way it can come back to life, realistically, if you think about it. The only trouble its really causing is to my "warn status"!!!!

Publicly airing illegal activities which can be linked to this forum is not acceptable.

You should tell the forum owner your opinions on the matter then, because he did just that.

You should tell the forum owner your opinions on the matter then, because he did just that.

Care to show me where?

Surely you can tell that there is a difference in what Torsten said and what you said? There is a big difference between vaguely acknowledging that there's a possibility that illegal activities occured, and blatantly explaining - in detail - that such and such substance was sold by member so and so etc.

Seriously, you know there's a difference. If you want to get all technical, I don't believe that Torsten ever actually stated that a particular member was involved in illegal activities.

Care to show me where?

Not a problem. On December the 1st 2010 at 9:01pm/9:02pm Torsten wrote;

If he owes you for illegal stuff then make up your own mind what the best course of action would be for you.

Before the fact, it is not written anywhere that Hunab/Chiral had ripped anyone off by selling things that were ILLEGAL, the presumption was not made by anyone at that time, until Torsten bought it up. So, the forum owner has basically admitted that he knows that their are things going on here that are underhanded and illegal in nature, which can lead to a conspiracy to, you know, intentionally break the law, considering that he is the operator of the forums, he COULD be held accountable, especially if he knows more than he is letting on. But thats about as likely as me getting busted 2 years later for making shonky deals!! Any other intelligent questions?

p.s. ive had good trades with you in the past tripsis, in my eyes your a good bloke!

Surely you can tell that there is a difference in what Torsten said and what you said? There is a big difference between vaguely acknowledging that there's a possibility that illegal activities occured, and blatantly explaining - in detail - that such and such substance was sold by member so and so etc.

Seriously, you know there's a difference. If you want to get all technical, I don't believe that Torsten ever actually stated that a particular member was involved in illegal activities.

Yeh thats understood, im just being an asshat now to prove a point, people like to throw stones, but when stones are thrown back, people piss and moan. Im enjoying the shitfight though. Batter-up, whose next!!!!!????

Yeah im not really fussed...

but i couldnt give a fuck really...

I'll give you $1 if you live by these words and stop giving a fuck and writing boring shit. 1 whole dollar

I'll give you $1 if you live by these words and stop giving a fuck and writing boring shit. 1 whole dollar

But if it was soo boring, why would you waste your time replying to this thread? Because there is a part of you that enjoys the drama of it all thats why!!!!! Someone who was soo bored wouldnt reply to boring drivel, so i dont quite get your logic, care to explain your stance so we can both see eye to eye on the matter!!!???

God you must all hate me right now lol!!!!!

Well you mustve read my "shit", cos you replied to the "shit" i wrote!! Sorry to be an asshole, but i just dont agree with 'just letting it all go and starting over', people should be allowed to fuck up in life, and not run and hide under a new ip.

Also, can you please state where i "dobbed in a dealer", i had a quarrel with a 'seller', and i sorted out how i thought was appropriate at the time. In my experience with people, truth is the only way to go, that was the intention when i originally posted. Im not out to intentionally make myself look like a fuckhead by bringing up really old "shit".

See I would have pinned you for a run and hide type person..im surprised

dob in a dealer...squeal like a pig....your post read like that to me yesterday...not today though since its been edited thank jeebus

You would want to be real careful you dont do that to the wrong person. I know of some peeps that if you threatened their family and publicly wrote up a deal gone bad of that nature you would be nursing two broken ankles today at the very least.

Just a tip:)

I really think you need to just chillax and regroup man...this aint any good for anybody

LMFAO thats the call of the year imo hahahaha

ugh this is all stupid, can the last couple of days be deleted or something? i understand the need to defend oneself from criticism and all but this stuff just doesn't need to be here.

how much of chirals cock are you sucking lickapop? you just threatened someone about not threatening...

ugh this is all stupid, can the last couple of days be deleted or something? i understand the need to defend oneself from criticism and all but this stuff just doesn't need to be here.

Agreed, it got out of hand and im all for it, mostly my fault. Stupid decisions i made in the past, but really im not fussed about it, i may come across that way, but i honestly wouldnt be spewing out all this stuff if it bothered me at all, im not the type to hold grudges against people, its actually pretty impossible in my opinion if your a regular tripper, unless you somehow justify it in your mind, which im pretty good at!!

Ill heed your advice lickapop, not that i havent already, but its good to know that their are people out their that can break my ankles at the drop of a hat, that'll keep my balls in my throat!!

Anyways, light and love to you all, merry christmas and happy trading in the future guys!!!!

how much of chirals cock are you sucking lickapop? you just threatened someone about not threatening...

[deleted by admin]

hey cunt why dont you go fuck yourself
I mean that in the nicest possible way

:lol:

Be nice, guys! It´s christmas and we dont want to hand out presents before it´s time. :wink: Besides, all that shit aint worth arguing about. bye Eg

guy! evil genius is right! so much bad vibes n shit... a wise man once say, "a great civilisation forum is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

this is exactly what "they" want, for us to turn against ourselves. the few that remain will be picked off, one by one. before you know it, each and every one of us fuckers will be good, god-fearin christian folk whose only departure from the world of mundane livin' is the swilling of prodigious amounts of grog on weekends and pay day.

i totally wanna see this thread wither away and die like love&light's scrotum.

so let's play a little game: whoever writes the 100th post is hereby declared the chattest cunt to ever grace the SAB forums. there's no prize, but your name will forever be remember in these here forums.

ooooh, the excitement! only 4 more posts until some cunt awards themselves the crown!

unconditional love to you all, especially you love&light :wub:

Hell, I have no interest in this thread what so ever; but to be famous infamous... well, that's a different story.