The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

I'm no expert but I assume that on average a gay man would only get reamed a couple of times a week. Taking it in turns ? So that sounds about right with mutants figures.

Blowjobs not included

mutant....without looking at wiki or other places i learnt the meaning of the word greek (anal sex) many years ago due to this possible fictional/non fictional story.

ages ago in your history there was a time of population explosion of famine or similar which was putting pressure on life due to to many pregnancies, so the rulers of your country decreed that vaginal sex was put on hold and ass sex would replace it as a means of contraception to control the overpopulation problem.

i know nothing of the specifics ie if its actually true, how long it went for, what person class it involved and so on but this is generally where the idea "greek" sprang from.

it is true throughout history greeks were ridiculed due to the ancient worlds scorn of their practice of pedestary, which was basically grown men of stature and authority who rooted boys who were not yet men but not boys either ie 13-15, this was extremely widespread and almost seen by the ancient greeks as a passage into manhood. this may be another reason behind the word greek or how it came to be what the words other meaning is today.

(note- even tho anal sex between men in the ancient world was sometimes accepted by mainstream culture as almost normal with not the typical sexist aopproach our modern day culture exibits today, the recieving partner to man sex was seen as almost shameful, effeminite and subservient and the active partner ie the man inserting the penis was not seen as homosexual but as the ruler, the boss and masculine.)

this is probably where the term they say was coined in jail came about. they say " your only gay if you take it but not if you give it ".

I am not terribly thrilled by the way this thread has gone. It's a very serious issue for the people involved and I think it isn't fair for those who did not get robbed to make light of the situation. I think I will split this thread into the original one and an off topic one as those affected would now need to trawl through 10 pages of cunt and anal posts to find out where they are at.

I've had a few reports about this thread due to name calling and general disrespect. I am finding it a little hard to deliniate exactly who is stepping over the line and who is baiting those who are invested in this. I'll try and tidy some of it up when I split the thread. More improtantly though, any further abuse from here on will earn warn points.

Yeah good one Torsten, although i have been personally effected by (drugged out liar) i thought contributing to this thread in a somewhat roundabout positive way,would help me get over it? Maybe we could change the name of it... as the content to me is pricless lolz? but i dislike looking at the title ''chirol'' yes yes i know i is very stupid, merry xmas Mr. T :blush:

i got robbed of close to $18000 worth of gear last year because the guy I lent it to disappeared. Cant claim it on insurance and coppers cant do squat. I wish I had something funny to laugh at like this thread when it happened. Life just feels a little easier when you can have a laugh

anyway... I just had a re read through most of it and I sincerely apologise if anything I have written has offended you. I just assume most people are easy going and I forget that there is some very serious people that are offended very easily.. once again I do apologise and I feel very very sorry for you

I don't think anyone is trying to make light of the situation, but rather trying to find some humour to distract ourselves from what is a very sad situation and injurious one for the community. No one likes that Chiral, someone who was formerly well-repsected and trusted here, has apparently gone out of his way to rip off several members/individuals. I wasn't here when it happened and so perhaps shouldn't have got involved in this thread at all, but I feel my intentions were in the right direction. If we can find something constructive to say about what has happened, then it should be discussed, but the topic had appeared to reach a point where it wasn't helping anyone anymore. But maybe I'm wrong. It can help just to vent, even if that venting is just negative feelings. We've all been ripped off at one point or another and it's a shit feeling, but if nothing else, it's a lesson learnt. And if we can find some humour to relieve that shit feeling, it can help. They don't say laughter is the best medicine for no reason...

torsten are you sure the corroboree can handle a split thread with one split dedicated to anal sex, it might get pretty weird..........no reason why it should its pre defined human behaviour...............there is a homophobia forum rule i believe, so maybe we might need to think about that before offending other members or visitors here.

i thought the rule here was homosexuality not homophobia :scratchhead:

(well it seemed that way a few years ago, not so much now until this thread)

As much as i can relate to dealing with emotional pain by talking about anal sex; i think we should definately split this thread in two. Simply because it´s a matter of respect and we as a board should show our members that we are taking this issue seriously. It´s not my business to tell you how to deal with being ripped off. Personally i wouldnt have a problem with others joking about that weird situation but there might be people in the scene who dont quite get the joke. We strongly condemn chirals behaviour and as a team, we want everyone to get the message it´s not funny to fuck with us. So let´s make sure nobody mistakes us as a bunch of stoned hippies that sit in the corner and laugh about being ripped of. This situation is going to have some serious consequences...no matter what. bye Eg

As much as i can relate to dealing with emotional pain by talking about anal sex; i think we should definately split this thread in two. Simply because it´s a matter of respect and we as a board should show our members that we are taking this issue seriously. It´s not my business to tell you how to deal with being ripped off. Personally i wouldnt have a problem with others joking about that weird situation but there might be people in the scene who dont quite get the joke. We strongly condemn chirals behaviour and as a team, we want everyone to get the message it´s not funny to fuck with us. So let´s make sure nobody mistakes us as a bunch of stoned hippies that sit in the corner and laugh about being ripped of. This situation is going to have some serious consequences...no matter what. bye Eg

So im a little confused now. Those that are still treating this very serious imo have two options. They can have a laugh and on the surface look like a stoned hippy or they can go punch chiral in the throat to which would be serious and and that kind of seriousness has no room on a forum so really there is only a laugh left to which you can post about...

seriously what else are you gonna do about it? Im not stirring shit now I wanna know. Laugh or punch chiral in the throat? ( disclaimer I dont want to really know about you wanting to punch chiral in the throat)

And I would also love to know who reported this thread for no other reason but to treat you with the respect and seriousness that you desire? So hands up

To all the serious types I say have a merry xmas and to all the cool peeps I say Merry syphilis and a Happy gonorrhoea

Im not the one who decides what happens to chiral because he does not owe me, Lickapop. But let me just say one thing: There are worse things in life than a punch in the throat! I dont wish Chiral anything bad and i am sorry about the story and how it ended up. But he is a grown man and he has to be aware of the consequences he takes when he steals money from people. I know how this situation developed and i also know there are some people who are dedicated to solve this problem and thats all i can tell you. Some of the involved people have friends that arent to be fucked with. I wouldnt want to be in Chirals shoes. No matter what. And whatever happens to chiral it is certainly not in my hands. I wish him all the best because he´s not evil minded. That´s all i´ll say about chiral.

We as moderating Team dont want this to look like a big joke because it isnt. Especially not because of the fact that hunab was a moderator and used that for gaining trust he actually shouldnt have had. This falls back on our whole staff and makes us all look bad and i wont allow someone to damage the reputation of a great Team! Most people here dont realise because everything runs so smoothly but that is certainly not the standard in ethnobotanical forum history. And the comfortable place we´ve created during the last years was only possible by the work of good people who devote time, energy and money. We have some great members and an awesome Admin who puts a lot of love and bucks into this forum. And i´ll be damned if we let one foul apple spoil the whole basket. This is affecting the whole scene and we will do everything to keep our trading reputation as good as it always was.

If you feel like taking it a little bit less serious...thats fine. It´s even healthy to take things lightly. If you follow the rules, you can go on with this type of conversation for as long as you want to! But we will split the original discussion from the part where it went off-topic because there are still people who want to know what comes out of this situation. Just because Hunab temporarily vanished doesnt mean it has to stay like that. I cant be bothered digging my way through 10 plus pages of anal bleeching reports till i finally get to the post i need to be. And so shouldnt anyone else. bye EG

Can anyone update the status of chiral? Is he hot, in jail or just ripping people off blind...I don't think it's the later because he was good to me...

as of a few weeks ago he was still working, not in jail and living at the same place, i think if he was under any kind of surveillance it would have not been continued until now, he is not a drug lord. The cops don't have the budgets to watch people for months unless it really is worth it to them.

I can confirm he was selling things that weren't what he claimed. This just further shows that our trust in him was misplaced, our hesitation in immediately condemning him was naive and our offers of forgiveness too generous.

The man has no honour and was ripping people off.

If you were burned by him I'm sorry, but it could be worse - he could be your father. There's one person in the world for whom that is true and I wish her the best.

WTF?

Yeah Teotz pretty sad to see this thread also I always got on well with the guy never traded with him how come its always the guys that have the really cool stuff that end up doing this :(

to much cool stuff, only one central nervous system.

I can't believe NO ONE on this forum has heard from him or spoken to him since this thread started..... Little bit suspicious

I have a strange feeling his still kicking round some where in the shadows new IP adress would be all it takes to create a new account and a PO box to trade. he did quite well out of scamming the forum the first time and he sadly has quite a lot of time on his hands.

i thought this site was safe.....i didn't think twice about giving out my address to those i thought i trusted, that being said, i've deleted any pm's which may have my details, i've always done the rite thing by everyone (not that the favor is returned a lot of the time) but this thread makes me sick, move on and delete his account, no need to be a dog about it, what happened to letting aya deal with it, he will get what he gives, if he is stealing from people he will have bad luck soon :) is that not enough?

not at all impressed, i fully realize who ever reinstated my pm messages can do so with backups, but it is undoubtedly immature and only shows who ever did it has to much time on their hands...i'm not going to feed into their childish behavior , but as long as i have the option to delete them i will, regardless of what anybody else may think :uzi: and you wonder why people act like prats!