The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

Nah mate that's just Mac having a yarn.

lest not forget, gone but not forgotten lol. bet he's still lurkin the nook.

Damn him

6 mths ago you could have scammed 7-8 grand easy

now you would be lucky to get 4 - 5

pm me for my list

Minimum buy - $500

you dont know me but Im good for it.

:P

You guys need to tighten up your Moderator selections. I trusted this dude because of his Mod Status, Lesson learned, Mod status means nothing as far as reputation is concerned.

Well that's perhaps not as easy as it sounds. He became a mod before any of this happened. What would you suggest is a good way to tighten up the selection process?

I also imagine that people aren't exactly lining up to be a mod. Hell I wouldn't want to be one, I'm busy enough.

You guys need to tighten up your Moderator selections. I trusted this dude because of his Mod Status, Lesson learned, Mod status means nothing as far as reputation is concerned.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Who's to say any one of us couldn't be "normal" and "good", acquire a fully earned position of trust, then for reasons unforeseen just fail in a human capacity (which is pretty damn common though no excuse) while still keeping this position? So I don't think IMO of course, that moderator selection of Chiral is anything to blame about.

Just fuckin' relax aye!

While I would agree that mods should be personally known and mod status carries weight, people need to not get carried away with $500 transactions with someone you have never met. There are also things like paypal that can be used to help make transactions a bit safer.

I feel bad for anyone who lost money and didn't get their stuff.

Damn it, see what I mean? Now it's back on the topic. No more derailed conversations, no more laughter. This is going nowhere. It seems to me that you're all just repeating yourselves now.

Q: What do you get if you play new age music backwards?

A: New age music.

thats dumb man...cus I dun get it

chiral goes to his doc and says "Ive been seeing this guy named C ....no maybe thats too much info, lets call him Mr _T ..anyway I think he gave me a STD cus I have this red ring around my cock"

Doc takes one look and says "have you tried lipstick remover???"

thats dumb man...cus I dun get it

chiral goes to his doc and says "Ive been seeing this guy named C ....no maybe thats too much info, lets call him Mr _T ..anyway I think he gave me a STD cus I have this red ring around my cock"

Doc takes one look and says "have you tried lipstick remover???"

yo enough with the negativity man.. gets old fast

tumblr_kqi20vcYEu1qzds5yo1_400.gif

rofl.gifpic08909.jpg

baleisntamused.gif

post-7609-0-08394600-1292888384_thumb.jp

post-7609-0-31014700-1292888425_thumb.jp

EXCELLENT pat bateman gif there fancy pants

edit: and no lickapop, insulting someone isnt negative at all. how could i be so stupid :scratchhead:

post-7609-0-08394600-1292888384_thumb.jpg

post-7609-0-31014700-1292888425_thumb.jpg

post-7609-0-08394600-1292888384_thumb.jpg

post-7609-0-31014700-1292888425_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure lickapop only posts in threads where shit can be stirred amirite? So to you i say...

post-4908-0-14874500-1292889849_thumb.pn

This now appears to be 'gif' thread, that'll slow you mass debating ho-dads down frog.gif

31413_116807801691770_100000876512176_90524_3903367_sjpg.gif

JMEbp.gif

Blah blah blah yakkity yakkity yak, then add colour lots and lots of wonderful colours with a touch of passion and manic laughter .

Im Meh and Only Meh I Cant Be Tamed.

1292759135442.png

1292759135442.png

See I don't get it. This whole thread is one big joke. Just fuckin relax aye.

I'm sure C_T wasn't indulted just the same as I wasn't insulted when he said I suck chirals cock.

Which brings me to the question to Torsten.... C_T and I both "insulted" each other the other day, why was mine deleted by admin and not C_Ts. Why was I singled out for a formal warning? Is it because I'm prettier than you? Don't like me? What's the go? Is it normal to ask some if they are sucking someones cock and so it's not considered an "insult" I wanna know where the line of "insults" is in this bitch thread so I don't cross it again

Im not bitchin about C_Ts comments about sucking cock. I thought that part of his post was funny :)

Blowng sure I post a lot of shit. I'm a clown. I like a bit of drama. But I do try and be helpful in other threads.

Believe me there is alot of stuff I wanna share but at the end of the day we are really only repeating ourselves. If I discover something new and exciting I will post it up for you blowng. Just you. Cus you called me a cunt and made me giggle out loud

Dunno about the rest of you, but I reckon licka is a good bloke. I mean shit, half of Australian humour is based of taking the piss and insulting other people. You have to be able to laugh at insults or you'll drown in them in no time.

Blowng sure I post a lot of shit. I'm a clown. I like a bit of drama. But I do try and be helpful in other threads.

Believe me there is alot of stuff I wanna share but at the end of the day we are really only repeating ourselves. If I discover something new and exciting I will post it up for you blowng. Just you. Cus you called me a cunt and made me giggle out loud

Cool! As you might have guessed im especially interested in anything to do with the zionist ,illuminati, shapeshifting, reptillian, overlords who poison us with fluoride to control our minds as they feed off our collective energy , thanks man. :blush:

Thanks tripsis that means alot. I was starting to question myself as to whether I sound like a prick. I

Cool! As you might have guessed im especially interested in anything to do with the zionist ,illuminati, shapeshifting, reptillian, overlords who poison us with fluoride to control our minds as they feed off our collective energy , thanks man. :blush:

I'm aware of your beliefs and I find it interesting and frustrating that I can't see what you see and I don't have the time to educate myself on these topics so I can at least have a good yarn to you freaks. Dont hold it agaist me and don't let someone like me put a dampener on your future posts on these subjects peace man. Love you

I'm aware of your beliefs and I find it interesting and frustrating that I can't see what you see and I don't have the time to educate myself on these topics so I can at least have a good yarn to you freaks. Dont hold it agaist me and don't let someone like me put a dampener on your future posts on these subjects peace man. Love you

I was having a dig at myself bro , hey and no worries I try to take things with a grain of salt (whatever that means, salt?)

Frustrations sure i get that too, but at the end of the day its all good, we are all different and add our own varied pieces to the jigsaw of life.

aww :wub:

post-4908-0-11369300-1292904746_thumb.jp

49945_1039317530_3997770_n.jpg

49945_1039317530_3997770_n.jpg