The Corroboree
Magicseven

Syrian Rue

i live in Melbourne Vic and im trying to find some syrian rue. my best guess is that i can find rue at a persian or middle eastern food market but my search on good old google has failed to find any stores. does anyone know of a good persian food/spice store in melbourne where i could get some syrian rue?

i have a 10kg bag thats 2 years old can someone confirm if there any good (activity not viability) iv been flat out at work and havent looked at them for over a year

im away form home working now but if someone can confirm there still good ill start a thread in the sell and trade and give some bags away provided you pay postage

that might not be until december thought

goodies are still there.

I'd look around. I don't know where it can be bought (other than that I've heard to get it from turkish groceries) because when I bought it someone else got it for me. I paid $20 a kilo.

$20 a kilo? geez thats pretty bloody cheap compared to happy herbs lol. if you find out where you got it for such a good price put it here in this thread

$20 a kilo? geez thats pretty bloody cheap compared to happy herbs lol. if you find out where you got it for such a good price put it here in this thread

magicseven, use the search engine instead, instead of trying to make other people do the work for you.

• Like 2

Hey Magicseven, did you end up finding a source for the syrian rue? I would've thought a middle eastern shop around Melbourne would have it but I my searches have come up with nothing.

The persian bazaar from memory sells esphand, not sure if online but it is way cheaper than esphandseeds on ebay 100grams @ $33.00, from memory 250gram bag around $10.00

The persian bazar authentic continental

16 cracknell rd

Annerly qld 4103

07 3392 9473

could be also found two addresses for this

670 ipswich rd

Annerly qld 4103

07 3392 9473

Or was it

The persian bazar

Toowong shopping village

Toowong qld 4066