The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shortly

Pressure cookers

If only my PC ran at 15 psi...not that it's actually necessary, but it would cut down the time it has to run dramatically.

I was just being stingy with the gas, trying to keep it at 15PSI with the absolute Min of gas.

The rocket does need constant attention though, no way around that that i can see.

Plus it says to NEVER let it run dry, and i'm still getting a feel for how much water it looses as a PC.

So far only about 500ml over 230 minutes :)

Guess i didn't really need to put 5L in there after all. :slap:

Right well that makes my decision easier, I've just got to save more more more pennies and get the 240V electric one to save all that friggin!

Ooooer!

http://www.fungiperfecti.com/tools/cookers.html

EFPSE25E for 230V/50Hz applications $599.00

oh but then it's only 30% more for this:

EFPSE41E for 230V/50Hz applications $929.00

plus your $190 odd for shipping :( Although I did ask FP for a shipping quote and haven't heard from them in weeks.

I purchased a 15.5 quart all american cooker the other week, just waiting on it's arrival. I'm hoping i bought a big enough one now. But I figured it's just for my own home small experiments, should do just fine. So excited to finally put all the theory into practice. :lol:

Right well that makes my decision easier, I've just got to save more more more pennies and get the 240V electric one to save all that friggin!

Ooooer!

http://www.fungiperfecti.com/tools/cookers.html

EFPSE25E for 230V/50Hz applications $599.00

oh but then it's only 30% more for this:

EFPSE41E for 230V/50Hz applications $929.00

plus your $190 odd for shipping :( Although I did ask FP for a shipping quote and haven't heard from them in weeks.

Dude, just get yourself an All American 921 for gas stoves and save AT LEAST $400. Amazon has them cheaper than anywhere else and their shipping price is better too. Furthermore, gas is cheap if you are connected to a mains gas supply. You don't need to keep your eye on them every second that they're in use. I just check on mine occasionally when it's in use. After using it a couple of times you learn the sweet spot for the gas setting and the temperature/pressure stays where you want it too.