The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Noveltea

ordering MJ seeds from overseas?

been curious about this...

any gnomes tried this? do mj seeds have the same status as ordering psilo.spores? ie only the fruiting body is illegal whereas the spores are not.

some of the dutch seedbanks look very tasty wink.gif

The only company I have had NO Trouble with is Seedsdirect run by Gypsy Nirvana, They are cheap reliable and prompt,U also get free seeds with ure order,All orders come in their original breeders packs,And the stealth is unbelivable,

U can mail-talk directly to Gypsy as well.

http://www.seedsdirect.to/frame.html

Marijuana is Illegal in most Australian states so check your individual state law before ordering wink.gif

check out this site:

www.ozstoners.com

we can help you get wide range of seeds, I can promise you you will get nice seeds from this site, I know as I am one of the moderators....you can order MJ clones, pollens and seeds..... wink.gif

Don't bother these overseas mj companies too long to deliver, too expensive due Australian Currency, if you order from this site, you will get your order under 10 business days....thru express mail....

check it out guys, support an Aussie Website and Business.....

Urbanhog biggrin.gif

[ I can promise you you will get nice seeds from this site, I know as I am one of the moderators....you can order MJ clones, pollens and seeds..... wink.gif

???? i checked out this site...registered

but couldnt get any info about ordering beans from you?????

PM me thru this ozstoners.com website, I will give you instructions....

[This message has been edited by Urbanhog (edited 14 October 2002).]

importing MJ seeds is totally different from importing spores. Spores are not customs prohibited. you simply get your ass whipped by quarantine with a maximum fine of $2000 per offence.

Importing MJ seeds is also a quarantine offence incurring $2000 per instance, but more importantly, as the seeds contain small amounts of THC, they are deemed to simply be cannabis. So you might as well import some buds and get the same penalty, which would be a courtcase with a charge of importing a customs prohibited drug. This is the worst drug charge you can get for yourself as it will severely limit your travel and employment opportunities.

Get the seed locally if you have to. The most this will get you is a state drug charge, which in most states is negligible for small amounts of cannabis.

Guest reville
Originally posted by Torsten:

importing MJ seeds is totally different from importing spores. Spores are not customs prohibited. you simply get your ass whipped by quarantine with a maximum fine of $2000 per offence.

careful there T

this is what ICON has to say about it

Condition C5174

The following species of plants contain drugs or precursors of drugs that are listed as prohibited under Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956 (including amendments up to 10 November 2000). The Customs Regulations also prohibit the importation of all goods from Iraq or goods of Iraqi origin from any country. Written permission from the Minister of Foreign

Affairs for the importation of these plants or parts of plants, including seeds, is required prior to AQIS processing an Import Permit application or Quarantine Entry for the imported goods.

Consignments of any of these plants or parts of plants, including seeds, found by AQIS Officers in imports, shall be referred to the Australian Customs Service. The quarantine import conditions

for these plants or parts of plants can be found on ICON under the plant species name. If the

plant species can not be found, e-mail the ICON Administrator or ring an AQIS Office.

Plants, parts of plants and seeds prohibited under Customs Regulations

* Argyreia nervosa

* Cannabis sativa (Marijuana) - Cannabis and cannabis resin

* Catha edulis

* Erythroxylon spp. (Cocaine)

* Ipomoea hederacea

* Ipomoea tricolor

* Ipomoea violacea

* Lophophora Coulter - Any species of this genus

* Papaver bracteatum

* Papaver sominferum (opium poppy)

* Piper methysticum (Kava)

* Piptadenia peregrina (Anadenanthera peregrina)

* Rivea corymbosa

Fungi and plant products prohibited under Customs Regulations

* Chewing tobacco and snuff for oral consumption

* Fungi that contain psilocine or psilocybine

Treatment T9901

Treatment is required when goods are found to be infested or contaminated.

Guest reville

i know someone who was raided by the feds for importing an azurescens syringe.

so why ban p racteatum - it doesnt contain morphine only thebaine?

yes

but you know what a chemist could do with...

i never buy some MJ seeds but i know people who buy their seed in holland.

one of the most big seed seller in holland is Sensiseed . last year just 5% of the seeds my friends buy have germinate.

it is a really bad surprise when you know the price of them.

maybe best in spain or germany or in other holland shop.

Thats the most common complaint we have been hearing from members in our website, ozstoners.com, we have noticed a lot of Aussie have been getting shitty hempy-type of seeds/plants, and there's a lot of con artists selling so called "high quality seeds", thats why they have setted up Australian's own seedbank with some support from Canadians.

The Seeds available thru this site are 85-95% germinate rate, very high quality, and very potent. All female seeds strains are avialable, but may cost bit more.....

50% discount to medicinal users who provide doctor's note, and free clones to those with terminal cases.

For more information, email me: [email protected]

or check out: www.ozstoners.com

Again, check your state laws before ordering wink.gif

Thanks again guys Urbanhog

Guest Mason Wright

Kind of off the general topic but why is it illegal to import tobacco snuff?

I think it's because of the mess they cause when users spit it out on the streets, but hey ciggies butts are no different, they end up in the ocean anyway right?, I dunno, but I would like to know why snuffs and chew tobacco are illegal to import???, but when I went backpacking, I met several backpackers from Overseas, and they brought over their own chewing tobacco, I tasted it, it tastes like SHIT and it just stains your mouth and teeth...terrible shit....but they love it while drinking bourbons on rocks for some odd reasons.....

has anyone ever got seeds from this aussie sute? my guess is no. therefore id recommend either seeds-direct.to hempqc.com or emeryseeds.com

gypsy at seeds-direct is very good. heavens stairway @ hempqc.com may have slightle better prices and is my reccomendation. emery charges way to much for his seeds. though all 3 deliver.

Two guys I know and a very good friend of mine ordered seeds and clones from them, and they have stop buying seeds from overseas, and been sticking to this Aussie site since then for the last 18 or so months... they are very happy with services, they claimed that it was one of the potent strains they ever grew and the strains they ordered from them seemed prefectly designed/bred for indoor growth.

They thought the seeds was bit expensive, but at the end/haverest it was worth it, because the seeds they got from them was received under a week, and they ordered seeds from overseas and took 3 weeks to received it, approx 10 days to get the order form arrive then other 10 days to get the seeds arrive in Aussie shores.

One of the guys ordered from Marc Emery and he was pretty pissed off, they had low germinate rate, and the seeds were kind of not matured enough, and it was pretty expensive using Aussie currency buying Canadian currency products.

The other guy tired to get the seeds from seedsdirect.com, and he wasn't happy, it only had 50% germinate rate and the seeds were kind of smallish.

I am only speaking from my friend and the guys I know's experiences, not mine.

SirLSD, you're going aroujd in circles. The whole point is that importing seed can seriously fuck up your life. There are some good australian sources for MJ seeds and I think we should give Urbanhog the benefit of the doubt. he is putting a lot of energy into setting up a forums and a site and this should speak in his favour. But yeah, you've got a good point... if anyone orders from urbanhog, could they pelase report back.

Mason Wright - I presume they included snuff as all other tobacco products are covered by excise laws. Also the schedule it is in is one of those 'we have to keep weird and evil things out of your reach', such as wormwood, yohimbe etc. It is not in the drug schedule (S4).

Reville - I know several people have got raided by customs and AQIS after importing spores, but customs ended up having to drop charges as they are not a customs offence. The schedule clearly refers to psilocybin/psilocin containing material. However, once customs in involved they push really hard and these people got the maximum quarantine fine even though it was first offence ($2000). Would like to hear if your friends experience was different (also, please indicate the reliability of the report).

Torsten, I am just one of the moderators not the creater or founder of the forum, its a long story wink.gif I am not the provider of the seeds/clones, I have enclosed a link giving bit more information over who actually provides the seeds/clones, there's been few changes last few weeks.

here's a link of one of the ozstoners.com forum/thread bit more details about the strains avialable and pictures of the seeds for those wishing to see what the seeds look like....

http://www.ozstoners.com/420Australia/InvB...t=ST&f=22&t=331

just stroll to the bottom of the posting/thread.

Guest reville
Originally posted by Torsten:

... if anyone orders from urbanhog, could they pelase report back.

ha. or their gnome should you mean

Reville - I know several people have got raided by customs and AQIS after importing spores, but customs ended up having to drop charges as they are not a customs offence. The schedule clearly refers to psilocybin/psilocin containing material. However, once customs in involved they push really hard and these people got the maximum quarantine fine even though it was first offence ($2000). Would like to hear if your friends experience was different (also, please indicate the reliability of the report).

very reliable. first hand account - all the details. which i wont post here for confidentiality reasons, but i can tell u about oneday.

These guys are the real deal, no problems, really quick service, good products.

Originally posted by Noveltea:

i couldnt imagine receiving clones thru the postal delivery!

actually a lot people can't image too, but you will be surprised wink.gif