The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

I had an encounter with what i think was a yowie!

I was only asking how the camp went :wacko:

• Like 4

In answer to your question Rumple, The camp turned into a regular SAB camp. In a different forest.

I have never been back to that place.

I prolly woulden't either :P

those sorta camping grounds are the best imo.

only once.never again.can't wait to see ingog's 'bodian tatt

edit- a tatt of of a westerner's ingogmeeto screaming face profile on the back of a motorbike on his chest.red and green ink as primary colours.

Edited by etherealdrifter

lol, that’s an interesting theory thunderideal. Although, considering the whole of NSW has been raped & developed by farmland, towns and cities, except of course for a tiny section in the north-eastern section which the hippies managed to save, I’m fairly sure if there really was a hairy 7 foot species of hominoid inhabiting the state it would have been discovered by now.

I also wasn’t just having a go at hillbilly either. I was also having a go at everyone who was entertaining the idea that his story indicated anything other than a kangaroo that was unhappy about being disturbed, which is clearly what it was.

Anyway, there probably was a time when I came here to make friends, but that hope is long gone, lol. Now I just come here to lurk, simply for the purpose of gathering knowledge about psychedelic plants. Giving a logical opinion about the reality of life to a bunch of drug-induced trippers was clearly just a complete lapse in judgement, caused by an overwhelming episode of boredom.

Sorry about that, have a good night people and take it easy on the bottle, otherwise some of you guys will start seeing those plant fairies again and all kinds of other weird shit.

? i think you would have to be a right prick to put the entire crowd here off you for good. sometimes it isn't what you say but the way you say it? i reckon you've alienated yourself with rudeness, intended or not, in the last little while. it's almost as if you're trolling. that's just my perception and obviously a bit biased.

i say, make some effort to smooth the edges before you click post and you won't get so many bites.

edit

Edited by tipz

Anyway, wasn’t necessarily having a go at you personally, it just makes me extremely angry that it’s considered socially acceptable for adults to believe in the supernatural, when there has simply never been anything in the history of man kind that could be considered as evidence of the supernatural and when these stupid delusional beliefs have caused so much ignorance and suffering in the world.

I understand your point of view, it's something I felt like for many years when I was recovering from religious indoctrination. But the search for scientific explanations for everything unexplained, which was my reaction to anger at delusional beliefs, led me full circle to realising that not everything has been explained yet, or explained thoroughly, by science.

This is not a criticism of science, it is a criticism of those who use science. Having no explanation yet is not an excuse for believing any old crap in the face of new evidence. While a large animal is a good explanation, it does not necessarily fit all the facts at our disposal i.e. size and shape. I believe it is not unreasonable to search for different answers when the existing ones do not exactly complete the picture.

I also wasn’t just having a go at hillbilly either. I was also having a go at everyone who was entertaining the idea that his story.

Each to their own :) I personally believe it. I had a massive (like 7ft) freaky thing trash underneath of my house once for an hour, it even smashed the downstairs door about 12 feet from the hinges! and it scared the living shit outta me. It ran fast as fk too. I had no phone and was living on a property in the middle of yonder. So there are definately 'some other things' out there.. I am just having my say I don't expect anyone to believe me because I can hardly believe it my self. Plus I was younger then, house sitting a property and only ever had the odd durry. So who knows.

:P

RF

edit.. not a hairy man but still freaky tall and not so human lookin

Edited by Rumple Foreskin

hey jabez, dont be a cunt! that is all.

im definately open that ANYTHING can exist even if not scientifically proven. our dismal 5 senses and limited sound producttion of vowel and constanants can really only perceive and explain so much.

im hoping your vent is just the result of a bad day.

if not, heres my dare, camp alone at the peak of mt.nangar. if u make it till sunrise i will personally give u 50 buks. ill

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

heres my dare, camp alone at the peak of mt.nangar. if u make it till sunrise i will personally give u 50 buks. ill

I am not ballsy enough but would be curious to know what is up there and what you mean??

Yeah, why on earth would I have any issue with camping there? Gotta be honest with ya, it seems like an extremely immature and ignorant dare to me. lol, what exactly is it you think would happen.

If only I wasn’t in far north queensland I would take up your dare right now no worries. I’ll definitely be camping there for a week or 2 on my way back down when the next wet season comes though and I’ll be sure to send you photo evidence and my bank details don’t worry about that.

Some of the stuff you guys come out with at times just makes ya perfect advocates to why psychedelics should be illegal. I mean a quick google search indicates this place you talk of is a fairly popular national park, hundreds of people probably camp there every year, lol.

WTF!!!

mt nangar? popular? pftftftftftftftftftttt.

cheer up jabez, u are good people, but vibe im getting is not all is good in that cute lil noggin of urs.

be well mate. xo

• Like 1

hmm psychadleics should be illegal, because people think theres possibility of existence of things not KNOWN.

mate new species are discovered every single day, oft living in our own backyard.

maybee u dont understand the relationship between plants and humans enough to make such a blase comment. or yeah, keep seeing things in black and white. the only things that are real are the things u can see and touch right? u seem to know it all eh??? inform us oh great one of divine knoiwledge and infinate wisdom.

if anything mate, over the years, you have shown yourself to be quite unstable. so yeah man dont throw stones in the ol'glass house ay??

• Like 1

I'm a brutally honest and anti-social person by nature and also have a tendency towards depression.

How does that make me any more unstable to you and the majority of people here who spend way to much time talking to people over the internet? Talk about throwing stones when ya live in a glasshouse mate.

Anyway I’m over this shit now, if I had any interest in trolling though I would just simply write a few sentences that would put you into a psychotic fit and show how “unstable” you can be brother. lol, within a matter of 6 minutes you write a post that's extremely friendly, then one that's completely attacking and then you say I'm the one who shows myself as unstable, lol.

Peace

i still loves ya xoand for what its worth i do think you have a kind heart.

and your right, your no more wack than me thats fer sure :)

you have to admit though, your posts are starting to become quite condescending of this community.

if its not floating your boat, why even post??

be well man, and honestly i gotsa lotta love for u.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

That was only 4 mins icog :P

• Like 1

Seems Jabez is going against his own Sig.

Seriously, before this BS goes to far and this thread ends up in bitches and gripes, I just want to apologize. Although just to be clear, I’m not apologizing for expressing my honest opinion, I’m just apologizing for expressing my opinion in such an arrogant and attacking manner, obviously attacking individuals is not a terribly effective way of getting people to see it from my own perspective, lol.

I just personally wish there were more people here who would look at the psychedelic experience and the unexplained aspects of life in a more scientific and logical matter, like the founder of this forum apparently does.

Seriously though,

Peace

• Like 3

I agree this topic should go back to yowies or what ever.. but I do not recall 'psychedelics' being involved . .

don't worry Jabez, incognito will be raped, robbed & shot by the end of the week.

• Like 1

jeeeez psylo! sad face!

i tried to write you a heartfelt pm man but seems u have blocked me. sad face.