The Corroboree
Bread Filter

Anadenanthera Colubrina Seeds Give Away

Well after posting everything yesterday I just found a baggie with 20 seeds in it on my desk.

As soon as the person who receives the empty envelope lets me know I'll send your seeds out. Sorry :)

got them today! thanks heaps bread filter :drool2:

got them today! thanks heaps bread filter :drool2:

Cool mate. Let me know if you have any luck germinating them as I haven't so far.

I just had a look at mine and they have come up. All I did with these particular ones was to put them in the edge of a big pot that has Caapi in it. The soil mix is around 3 parts potting mix, 1 part sand and one part perlite. I wasn't even really trying as they were some experimental ones.

BF package arrived today Leg-End..

Got mine today - cheers mate!!

1 part sand - 1 part vermiculite - 1 part perlite - Soaked with lots of water in propagation tubes.

5 of 5 sprouted

Ive done this before with out the sand and it worked just as well, but the sand adds some much needed weight.

Thanks heaps again breadfilter

Hye bread filter thanks very muchly. I haven't been at my postal address until now twas a nice little bonus to come home to! Will trying sprouting em next week. Awesome generousity, much appreciated.

That awesome of you, makes me heaps happy to see ppl.giving things away, can't wait till my plants are established enough to do the same, more ppl.should do this, mad props to bread!

You've probably dished them all out but just in case, I thought I'd register my interest innocent_n.gif

should've got in ages ago BANGHEAD2.gif let me know if you have any of those beauties left and I'll rustle up some seed to trade.

Cheers