The Corroboree
solomon

WTB Salvia divinorum seed

does anyone have any seed they want to sell or know of any websites that stock seed?

SallyD seed is pretty much a no show mate, where legal , cuttings are the only way of propagating this plant.

Edited by Mr B.caapi

That's not true, people get seed, it's just rare... people in the State (Cali and HW) often get seed.

But it is VERY rare!

If you want seed... there is only one place I know of... go to Salvia Sources Forums... there are two members there that may be able to help you- Jupe and Sea Mac... they are the only people besides Daniel Siebert who I have ever heard of having Salvia divinorum seeds.

So where does one acquire the plant in the land of oz?

the plant itself is illegal in Aus, although they had a major discussion about it over on Australian ethnobotany

http://www.australianethnobotany.com/viewtopic.php?t=930

dunno if that helps its seems that even the people making the laws are unsure of what they're doing :slap:

That's not true, people get seed, it's just rare... people in the State (Cali and HW) often get seed.

But it is VERY rare!

If you want seed... there is only one place I know of... go to Salvia Sources Forums... there are two members there that may be able to help you- Jupe and Sea Mac... they are the only people besides Daniel Siebert who I have ever heard of having Salvia divinorum seeds.

Yes Teotz , we know , its VERY rare....which is why i said its "pretty much" a no show. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they are hermaphrodites or do they come in different sexes ?

Well, in Australia, the authorities are sure it is illegal, to say the least. Consequently, there is no way in reality that Australians can aquire it. Outside of Australia, that's a different matter, but always pay attention to local laws ;)

centipede are you in NZ (just going by your location in your profile)

someone will correct me if things have changed but cant you still buy cuttings & plants legally in NZ :scratchhead:

Edited by mac

mac: yeah salvia remains completely legal to grow and smoke in nz. shops and websites still stock extracts. i haven't heard of any serious moves to schedule it.

from what ive discovered, seed availability is rare, and viability is even rarer. Best chance is to find someone with a plant and get some cuttings.

I'm so annoyed that Salvia is illegal in the land of Oz. I really wanted to grow some bonsai style.

i have plenty of salvia growing but i want seeds rather than more clones of what i already have for the sake of genetic diversity.

i guess i will have to grow them in the ground and try and get them to flower.

sanp: there were seeds on tm a while ago.

Edited by centipede