The Corroboree
Chiral

The best of Chemical shaman...

He truly was a character and a larakin...one needs no further proof than his posts in this thread.. http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11314&st=0

feel free to post links to any other gems of his here when you come across them so we can have a read and reminisce.

:)

that mantis pic! - hahaha still laughing

yeh i dont know if this would be particulary his best (i have not read enough of the older threads to compare) but as i mentioned in torstens recent thread re chemical shaman passing, this thread popped up on my screen roughly 2002/03 when i was surfing the net to gather info for personal dxm use. i didnt end up joining the forum til 2009 but i always remembered this particular thread, the name chemical shaman and his avatar so in that regards its important to me and my association to him.

now for future readers who may think this is an advertisement for dxm use, its not in fact in the guise of harm reduction i actually advise against it but obviously like a lot of things sometimes we just experiment, so make your own call but be very careful if you do.

anyway it was this thread

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3536&hl=robotussin&st=0

there's fuckin heaps.

off the top of my head i remember there was a pic of him and one of the contestants from big brother, gordon i think, whose drink he'd spiked with acid at the big brother after party or something. and i distinctly remember there was another photoshopped pic of him fucking john howard from behind. thought that was a classic too.

i have a copy of reptyle's softcover book containing his own SAB posts. printing is of decent qulaity. it'd be great if someone could collate all of CS's posts and do the same.

it'd be great if someone could collate all of CS's posts and do the same.

We could call it

wasn't there a thread started by ronny simulcram called something like ..who wants to ejaculate on his face" ...something like that...I couldn't work that one out for ages till it explained to me recently and then I burst out laughing.

Chemical Shaman watching 9/11 on the TV and rkundalini not really believing him (Is there something wrong with me that I find that funny?)

Also the Smogler thread...

Defying Kellogs - Light-saber Spoon

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4894&view=&hl=George&fromsearch=1

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE OUTSMARTED YOU GEORGE LUCAS YOU COCKSUCKER DO YOU HEAR ME. YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BETTER OF ME!!!NEVER!!!

Absolute gold

• Like 1

Chemical Shaman watching 9/11 on the TV and rkundalini not really believing him (Is there something wrong with me that I find that funny?)

OMG I remember hopping onto ChilliChat with CS that night, we were there for at least an hour watching people come and go... watching how their responses changed in that hour. Thanks for bringing that one back :)

• Like 1

mulga the stinking mexican

cinder blocks

kiva spa,

with this one, even tort got uncomfortable, because CS manged to tell us how much he can enjoy life,

but it glorified drug use, a bit too much for this site.

another thing, about his posting on others computers,

when he did it with gom, his writting style was quite like gom's, gom thought he did the post himselfe, but just can't remeber, you have to pretty good to do that, hey.

• Like 1

Planthelper LMAO..many have done the same to CS :rolleyes:

• Like 1

it'd be great if someone could collate all of CS's posts and do the same.

We could call it

t s t .

as my posts show i was infected by this '...' in a meme like manner thanx partly to denis ,and also to sam another deceased member of our extended community, though i relate to it as stream of consciousness......

do you guys realise just how prolific CS was? that would be a huge book!

Fenris, I still have my light sabre spoon that I had sabre fights with denis, lol. I brought it to the memorial today. Denis recently had a different spoon fetish- a special fold up spoon he forgot at my place and hassled me weekly for months to make sure I don't accidentally throw it out or lose it. I hope to get a hold of that spoon as a memento.

• Like 1