The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Psilocin

Copelandia cyanescens

Hello to all, i need some copelandia cyanescens (aus native preferably) ? , Anybody have any prints they wana sell/trade?

PM me or contact me @ [email protected]

At the correct time of months prints are often easy to obtain and the Australian varieties tend to be easily domesticated from wild spore print to vigouress isolate.

An awesome mushroom by the way - the best in many ways...

Hey EsKa mate, how are ya? Just wondering if you managed to post off the 1x Ecuador PC vial yet? I made the payment 11 days ago on the Thursday and you said that you'll be posting it off on Tuesday the 23rd, I havent received anything yet mate so I just thought I'd post on here to let you know, as I also havent had any sort of reply from you regarding this sale since last monday the 22nd.

Hope everything is ok mate,

Cheers.

LikeAshes

have you tried to resolve this by private message already? that is generally how it's done here before making it public and it may not be good form but one week later than promised is really not all that late.

have you tried to resolve this by private message already? that is generally how it's done here before making it public and it may not be good form but one week later than promised is really not all that late.

Mate, I'm not fussed if it's 4 weeks over the planned date aslong as I am notified and kept informed. I've PM'd and emailed more than 5 times each since last monday and have heard nothing. I just get concerned if I've purchased something and it's taken slightly longer than expected, which I have no worries with as it is the busy season for Auspost, I would just like some sort of contact so I know there has been no dramas and that it's been posted. That is all.

I'm not having a go a EsKa by any means.. I just figured he must be a busy bloke and if he receives alot of emails he may've missed them or something, would just like to know that everything is all good.