The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

Super potent human seed

As the title says, I have an abundance of super-potent human seed.

I have only tried propagating twice and both times have been successful on the first attempt, which gives a 100% success rate. Of course you will need a suitable receptacle in which to sow the seed and lunar cycles will affect the germination rate.

The ethnobotanical effects of fully developed seeds is joy, laughter, lack of sleep and reduction in ability to do what you want when you want. This ethno is not for everybody, but pretty much everyone I know who has planted the seed and seen it through says the positive effects outweigh the negative.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my wife is pregnant again, just hit the three month mark so due in March next year. Unplanned, but I'm really happy about it. Just want to share. :)

Congratulations, I hope all goes to plan and I know a fine young seedling will be produced with some love, fertiliser and lots of nappies :)

lol, nice... happy growing!

Ya had me wondering, till i read the punch line. Top marks. It seems you are so good at propagating, what if there were four.........biggrin.gif

Congratulations Rabaelthazar, :)

someone at work explained it to me the other day. they said it was like falling in love all over again. they also said the 2nd time is better than the first because you know what to look forward to.

congratulations, you dont know it now but you are set for life...............most men generally dont fully bond with own children til 18 months old, that is why its so common for post children breakups within this parameter. eventually the child assimilates within your own life and time passes and you will have visitors til you die if your a nice person...........go with it you dont really have any other choice except for of course getting yourself a good lawyer and exerting your equal parenting rights...........these days in the eyes of the court you are certainly held as equal in paranting rights.......worst case scerario dont let a woman hold you ransom, this goes out to anybody involved in a family court situation. just show you care and are responsibe and possibly for those naive enough men to think you dont have a choice but to pay 18% minimum percentage of wage for a illegitamate child think again................deadbeat dad my fucking ass, im owed 8k by a female in child support.

congratulations, you dont know it now but you are set for life...............most men generally dont fully bond with own children til 18 months old, that is why its so common for post children breakups within this parameter. eventually the child assimilates within your own life and time passes and you will have visitors til you die if your a nice person...........go with it you dont really have any other choice except for of course getting yourself a good lawyer and exerting your equal parenting rights...........these days in the eyes of the court you are certainly held as equal in paranting rights.......worst case scerario dont let a woman hold you ransom, this goes out to anybody involved in a family court situation. just show you care and are responsibe and possibly for those naive enough men to think you dont have a choice but to pay 18% minimum percentage of wage for a illegitamate child think again................deadbeat dad my fucking ass, im owed 8k by a female in child support.

edit few mins later............congrats rab. it not all bad.

Congrats Rab!!! happy fathers day btw :P

Haha grats!! wow trust me the 3rd is a huge change from the 2nd, just dont have 4 then you will need a van....

Lol when i first was reading i acually though is this guy for real... does he really wanna trade his sperm.... I was considering a jar for the collection :P

Edited by vual

Sooooo... how long till you can harvest? :devil:

Just kidding congrats bud! Hope you enjoyed your time in the garden planting your seeds :P .

Soooo where's the piccy of the bean sprouting?

Man everything they say is true,perhaps not the 18 month bonding LOL, ours germinated around this time last year and she bonded instantly :wub:

Happy Fathers' day to ya!

You gonna be there and video?

So glad I did man,all the best :)

@Vual: LOL Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Congrats & happy fathers day

Dunno about the Rab though, at least not until he has a 6pack :o

Thanks everyone,

Yes, Harry, I very much enjoyed the time spent in the garden sowing the seeds.

JLS, nice to see you indulging in everyday conversation... cheers.

edit few mins later............congrats rab. it not all bad.

Thanks for that addendum, mate. Sounds like you've had the hard end of the stick in your case. I appreciate the words.

You gonna be there and video?

So glad I did man,all the best :)

Yeah, I was there for the whole thing last time around. Geez it's traumatic!! but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'll be there this time again, of course, but I think I'll leave the video camera until afterwards. I imagine that my relegated task will be providing a forearm for squeezing to pulp as a means of relieving the stress of childbirth.

Haha grats!! wow trust me the 3rd is a huge change from the 2nd, just dont have 4 then you will need a van....

This will be the second, and I imagine the last. I can't complain about the world over-populating if I go further than two.

Heffer, Blowng, Watertrade, Amazonian, PD and Shortly.... thanks for the congrats. :)

Congratulations! :D Hope all goes to plan and the little sprout grows good and strong.

I'd like to welcome introduce my daughter to the forum.... Rabaltharina.

She was born just before midnight last night (Sunday) and 24 hours on, both she and Mrs Rabalthazar are happy and healthy. Ridiculously short labour, recorded at 2 hours, 20 minutes. Went by so quickly I didn't even get a chance to have a suck on the gas. Tried to wrestle the mouthpiece away from my wife a few times but she was clutching on for dear life :drool2:

I am buggered after spending the last few days at the hospital but proud and happy to have a new child in my life.

Last chance for seed.... I think I'll be getting a vasectomy once things settle down. Two is enough.

Thanks all. :) :) :)

(all names have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals involved)

Nice one mate, congratulations, I hope she brings you many years of joy. :)

Congratulations mate, and good luck to you, the Mrs and the bub, I'm sure it will not be needed however and a long period of happiness awaits :)

I'd like to welcome introduce my daughter to the forum.... Rabaltharina.

I am buggered after spending the last few days at the hospital but proud and happy to have a new child in my life.

Oh , you poor thing, that must have been hard :lol: .

Awesome news. Really happy for you Rabaelthazar. Top job buddy.

:)

Last chance for seed.... I think I'll be getting a vasectomy once things settle down. Two is enough.

Congratulations Rabaelthazar

Two is enough for me and my better half as well so I am booked in for the snip in two weeks time. I am sort of looking forward to it well not the snip as much. :o:blink::unsure::huh::)

Cheers

Got

I am buggered after spending the last few days at the hospital

Buggered you say?:o

Who had the baby, you or your wife? :P

Congrats man either way.:)

Oh , you poor thing, that must have been hard :lol:

Buggered you say?:oWho had the baby, you or your wife?

Yes, it was very hard for me. Sure.... my wife probably had a bit of a hard time too, but my hardship was compacted by the fact that I had a painful hangnail of my right index finger. I even needed a bandaid.

Thanks all for the congrats.

Went by so quickly I didn't even get a chance to have a suck on the gas. Tried to wrestle the mouthpiece away from my wife a few times but she was clutching on for dear life :drool2:

Hahaha, i feel your pain! Rabael, seriously man, congratulations! Awesome news. And even better to hear that she's healthy! I wish you the best for the upcoming sleepless nights and all the awesome stuff as well. Hopefully see you in the flesh soon so i can give ya a hug!

Cheers brother

Congratulations!

If I could add my 2 cents...

These wonderful little "germinations" we create and spend many hours appropriately applying the required levels of sunlight, water and nutrients provide an immeasurable amount of joy and laughs! :wub: But be warned - occasionally they can turn into vicious pests :devil: that can destroy in seconds all other germinations in the garden that have taken many hours of labour - leaving a trail of bare rooted little seedlings in their path.... :bootyshake::ana:

This phase however is easily controlled by the application of rum into their nutrients - or just wait until they're a little over 2 years old and they usually move onto a bunch of other destructive habits - however the plants are usually then left alone...

But I swear if it happens again I'll have a 2 year old for sale shortly :BANGHEAD2: joking!!! As if I'd sell my daughter by herself - I'll chuck her brother in for free :)